Tattoo ideas

janoycresva

janoycresva

Banned
I believe tattoomaxxxing is one of the most legit ways to raise your SMV in the 21st century, especially if you already have quite a bit of muscle. Any tattoo ideas? I wanna get 2 sleeves done first, and although I kind of believe tattoos to be degenerate, let's be honest, they will prob get you laid if you're somewhat muscular and white. I was thinking of getting something like this in the next few months. For a first tat, maybe something that says "Honor, Courage, Mastery" on my forearm surrounding by wheat and berries. Also, color or no color? I feel like no color is more masculine and bound to attract femoids. I can't get any volkisch symbols because I need a job.
Naturetat

hilly billy hunter tats are a no go sorry buddy boyo. Sleeves look sick but U gotta thugmaxx so you have stories

I kinda want a stag head tattoo across my chest with the horns going over my pecs. It would have to be done right in the upper part of my chest and have a small head but wide horns.

Only conformist cucks get tattoos these days. Women are attracted to badboys who go against the norm

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Nibba
Only conformist cucks get tattoos these days. Women are attracted to badboys who go against the norm
normies get max four tattoos usually, i wanna tattoo my whole body like Jack Donovan or Paul Waggener eventually. Employment won't be a problem because I'll have my own software engineering company.

We don't agree on much but yeah I agree. Tattoos are so over used and trite now. Every retard soy cuck has one one now. Tbh it's more common now to have tattoos than it is to not have them

• +1
Reactions: Mandiblecel and SansDopamine
We don't agree on much but yeah I agree. Tattoos are so over used and trite now. Every retard soy cuck has one one now. Tbh it's more common now to have tattoos than it is to not have them

This tbh.

Sometimes I think about getting a tattoo sleeve, but then I'll see a little chinese girl at the mall with one. It's at times like those that I realize it's not as cool as it once used to be. It's no longer badass or gangster to have tattoos, it's hipster now. I don't want to be associated with little girls and hipster soy boys.

To answer OP's question, if you do decide to get a tattoo, I do agree that no color is better. Also it's easier to remove darker ink, in case you regret it in the future (assuming you have pale skin).

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Tatoos are obligatory for ogremaxxing