Tattoo sleeve

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Im thinking abou getting my left arm covered in a japanese Tattoo. All the bad boy instagram guys with 80% female followers, are tatted now. It looks dom as fuck, in almost every case. But i think only fully covered arms, not the small little random stuff.

get one like the polyensians a race of high T ogres

Looks ogre when you get older

lol just lol at tattoo fags if you're gonna get one make sure it means something

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro and Extra Chromosome
lol just lol at tattoo fags if you're gonna get one make sure it means something

I dont care, just wanna fuck hot girls. Thats all. And when they ask, i will them them a lie about the meaning ;) Atm im banging only fatties and oldies, so i need to step my looks up.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Just lol at getting sleeves if you're not roiding

A Chad looks better without tattoos in my opinion.
Especially when naked a full sleeve tattoo sets your arms apart from the body. It doesn't really look like a unit anymore and if you're muscular your muscles will be less visible.
Full sleeve tattoos look good in shirts though, but only if they are professionally done and not just black stripes etc. (really expensive, could get surgeries for that price).

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Especially when naked a full sleeve tattoo sets your arms apart from the body. It doesn't really look like a unit anymore and if you're muscular your muscles will be less visible.
Full sleeve tattoos look good in shirts though, but only if they are professionally done and not just black stripes etc. (really expensive, could get surgeries for that price).

Thats true! I will focus first on my surgeries that will cost a lot (15-25k). Then see how the iois will increase.
I was only thinking about tatts, because every second bitch on tinder has "i love tattos" written in their bio. And also a few asked me if i have some on my body.

Lol @ruining your body with tats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Im saving money to get a tattoo sleeve like zyzz used to have on his arm

Attachments

• 62ff495544f47d9702d55ad87d9c80e4.jpg
    62ff495544f47d9702d55ad87d9c80e4.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 90
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and ZyzzReincarnate
ZyzzReincarnate

• Love it
Reactions: Esteban1997
Get a tattoo that says "original boyz in the hood" with 3 klansmen under it

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, JellyBelly and SLA
Thats true! I will focus first on my surgeries that will cost a lot (15-25k). Then see how the iois will increase.
I was only thinking about tatts, because every second bitch on tinder has "i love tattos" written in their bio. And also a few asked me if i have some on my body.
Don't do it for girls lol. If you don't want them 100% for yourself then you will later regret it really hard.

idk but definitely wait at least 6 months and see if you still think it's something you want on your body for the rest of your life. a mate of me
spontaneously got a tattoo after thinking about it for 5 mins. its fucking dovahkiin from skyrim LMAO

people always cringe a little when they ask him what it is and he explains its from his favorite game. worst thing is he doesnt even look nerdy or anything

Yes, tattoos are mandatory these days.
Don't do it for girls lol. If you don't want them 100% for yourself then you will later regret it really hard.
Stupid advice. Absolutely do it for girls. This "do it for yourself" is a meme. Do whatever maximises your chances of procreating and furthering your genetic line. That is the only thing that matters. Your feelings, tastes or opinions do not matter. Only what appeals to the largest majority of the opposite sex.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, wristcel, Deusmaximus and 1 other person

Tatooed sleve looks fucking cool, especially if you are gymmaxed with dark hair. People with tatoos are also percieved as more healthy, but the downside is that increases your smv to some women but decreases to others, and you are less likely to get jobs and such with tatoos.

Thugmaxing at its absolute finest.

Seriously though, it may work.

Don't temporary tattoos exist that last for 6 months/ a year?? Idk tbh

You need to roid first