Benefits
  • Makes you look lower inhibition
  • Makes you look more NT (generally)
  • Many women will find you more attractive
  • Good conversation piece
  • Can integrate with your aesthetic and of course increase PSL

Drawbacks
  • Can look lower class
  • Can alienate you from certain circles (many might look down upon you for having tattoos, few will look down upon you for not having them)
  • Looks non-NT if done incorrectly
  • Unappealing to a proportion of high-quality women
  • Not ideal in a corporate/professional setting
Ultimately tattoos are polarising and as such a double-edged sword. Those who like them will rate you significantly more highly, though you risk alienating many (not necessarily a bad thing, if you know your niche and who you are).

It's worth bearing in mind that if you are getting tattoos to go for a more 'thug' appeal it must suit your personality. I know a guy who is covered in tattoos of skulls, gothic butterflies etc. He is a reserved, feeble guy, so it looks ridiculous.

Tattoos Done Correctly:

Ab10a65b93f0fa457fa267ef1c5420c7

The geometric patterns, contrasted with the skulls and other more masculine imagery look fantastic. The inkwork is also extremely well done - he hasn't cut costs. Obviously, it helps that he's top 0.1% PSL, lol.

Tattoos Done Incorrectly:

872e8942f8e8af52b79dfe510f08e8dc

Whilst this aesthetic might appeal to Comic-Con types, it is going to alienate a lot of people because it is so in-your-face. Going for a tattoo in any colour other than (mostly) black, in my opinion, is a mistake, as they really don't age well.

//

I was considering getting tattoos for a long time, but have ultimately decided against it (for now), due to the drawbacks I have mentioned.

If you go for it:
  • Ask yourself if you'd be comfortable displaying it in a variety of situations - not just to women on Tinder/in bars, but your family, friends, business contacts, and new people. If the answer is yes, great.
  • Invest in quality - anytime someone cuts costs it is obvious. I know many attractive people who have ruined themselves with cheap workmanship.
Best of luck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Real, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 11604 and 3 others
High iq son

• Love it
Reactions: $tackThatMoney
I've always thought color tattoos looked shit. I've been geeting tattooed since I think 16, and all of them are black and grey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and $tackThatMoney
3/4 tribal sleeve for my greyscale. in my case green scale #BLM

Benefits
  • Makes you look lower inhibition
  • Makes you look more NT (generally)
  • Many women will find you more attractive
  • Good conversation piece
  • Can integrate with your aesthetic and of course increase PSL

Drawbacks
  • Can look lower class
  • Can alienate you from certain circles (many might look down upon you for having tattoos, few will look down upon you for not having them)
  • Looks non-NT if done incorrectly
  • Unappealing to a proportion of high-quality women
  • Not ideal in a corporate/professional setting
Ultimately tattoos are polarising and as such a double-edged sword. Those who like them will rate you significantly more highly, though you risk alienating many (not necessarily a bad thing, if you know your niche and who you are).

It's worth bearing in mind that if you are getting tattoos to go for a more 'thug' appeal it must suit your personality. I know a guy who is covered in tattoos of skulls, gothic butterflies etc. He is a reserved, feeble guy, so it looks ridiculous.

Tattoos Done Correctly:

View attachment 830997

The geometric patterns, contrasted with the skulls and other more masculine imagery look fantastic. The inkwork is also extremely well done - he hasn't cut costs. Obviously, it helps that he's top 0.1% PSL, lol.

Tattoos Done Incorrectly:

View attachment 830998

Whilst this aesthetic might appeal to Comic-Con types, it is going to alienate a lot of people because it is so in-your-face. Going for a tattoo in any colour other than (mostly) black, in my opinion, is a mistake, as they really don't age well.

//

I was considering getting tattoos for a long time, but have ultimately decided against it (for now), due to the drawbacks I have mentioned.

If you go for it:
  • Ask yourself if you'd be comfortable displaying it in a variety of situations - not just to women on Tinder/in bars, but your family, friends, business contacts, and new people. If the answer is yes, great.
  • Invest in quality - anytime someone cuts costs it is obvious. I know many attractive people who have ruined themselves with cheap workmanship.
Best of luck.

good thread

For females of my generation and a little older (I’d say up to 26-27 y/o) tats are legit especially if you’re attractive in the slightest

I was born in the late 90s and every single one of my female peers ever has liked tattoos, most of them have at the very least 1 small, conceivable tat

Girls consistently ask if u have them on dating apps (if u don’t have visibly ones in ur pics) etc

Overall females are just into tattoos and that’s simply a fact, similar to how most girls just happen to be into makeup and dancing

so if you’re not retarded and actually have a personality and some taste, if you put some time into coming up with a dope/interesting idea for a tat and u get it done by a good artist (there’s good artists in every single city and it doesn’t cost a fortune, it just won’t be 30 bucks) you can def help yourself at least with your looksmatch, and in this day and age u need every single inch you can get no cap.

Nonetheless unlike with females, I know there’s a good portion of dudes that are iffy on tats or just straight up dnt like them, if this is the case then yes don’t get tats just for girls cause you’re gonna get some trash that looks bad and don’t even realize it.
Girls (especially if she has tats herself) are extremely observant and judgmental on this. A girl (mainly a smart one) will literally judge your IQ by your tats (only if you have them.... obviously). One of the reasons why the stereotypical bloated (but muscular nonetheless) roidcel gets stuck with trashier girls is because they usually get those catalogue sleeves and the dreaded tribal pieces and it just makes u look like u live in a different reality cause there’s no way u actually took the time and paid to get that shit inked on you.

however a legit tattoo will automatically catch a girls eye, and they will usually comment on it, especially if it’s big or has legit color work (I used to be all-black ink gang but a girl blackpilled me on how good a particular Color would look on my skintone so I started paying more attention to artists that do color and the good pieces MOG, especially when it’s that perfect balance between striking but not too exaggerated like heavy green and yellow etc, also good contrast with black ink)