@Taylorswift is possibly the worst user on the entire site

Deleted member 7866

Deleted member 7866

YUNK Money the Walking Dildo
@Taylorswift

Gudru is also pretty bad, but nothing trumps the sheer level of idiocy of this man who ranks Chico above O’Pry, Dellisola over everyone. He is definitely the worst rater and possibly the worst user as well.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Chintuck22, Britishlooksmaxxer and 16 others
elab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 7866
If you think O’Pry mogs Chico then you need to leave this forum because your brain has been infested with autism.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Warlow, Deleted member 5145 and 12 others
If you think O’Pry mogs Chico then you need to leave this forum because your brain has been infested with autism.
True true, women are all wet on chico.
O'pry and hooded eye alien gang are uncanny af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
i cannot find a single thing chico has better than O'pry. O’Pry is taller, better body, wider frame, better eye area, better eye colour, better midface, better hairline, better jaw, better zygos.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kuroro, Darkstrand, Gargantuan and 5 others
I think he’s saying Chico has more appeal than O’pry which I agree with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 7866 and 3 others
He is pretty high iq but says some stupid shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5145 and 3 others
Tbh. He's a good user. Dellisola definitely has the most appeal. O'pry is uncanny (still a gigachad of course.)

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 7866
i cannot find a single thing chico has better than O'pry. O’Pry is taller, better body, wider frame, better eye area, better eye colour, better midface, better hairline, better jaw, better zygos.
"O'pry is taller" dn read the rest

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Golang, Taylorswift, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 6402 and Good_Little_Goy
Chico is many inches taller than o’pry

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Golang, Alt Number 3, goat2x and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
O'pry is 6'2 Chico is 6'1
Jfl o'pry is 6'1 and chico a 191cm mogger
31f5470afffed33a35a1e2d2d611ee6f
height mog everybody here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person
6677ADE6 8E9B 4ED0 970A 6D4D84CC55FD
13F81BCB 37CD 41C1 B361 5F893906D23B
AB67736A E798 4215 AAF3 11CB0F84CB36

bro he is pretty clearly taller, 6’4 is too tall for modelling contracts so him and maher have to lie

PSL is based on face
maybe for psl but just ask any girl who they prefer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, Alt Number 3, goat2x and 1 other person
I don’t take into account any autistic measurements when rating a face. Chico and Dellisola mog O’Pry simply because they have better looking, more pleasant to look at faces and anyone with a single atom of NTness can see it clear as day. If you really think this :
1A902478 5774 441C BE6B 1BD9FAAA5DB3

Mogs this :
8E28E696 E401 431E 89F7 DB4DB59F5872
CCFB0597 31FB 4D8D 9BAE FB55F467293C

Then you should unironically take a break from this forum. 95% of users here have 0 credibility when it comes to rating males.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 6402, Looks234 and 3 others
I don’t take into account any autistic measurements when rating a face. Chico and Dellisola mog O’Pry simply because they have better looking, more pleasant to look at faces and anyone with a single atom of NTness can see it clear as If you really think this :
View attachment 771167
Mogs this :
View attachment 771172View attachment 771180

Then you should unironically take a break from this forum. 95% of users here have 0 credibility when it comes to rating males.
Images 5

Keep barking

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
wtf bro Chico clearly mogs opry
3345CB2F 9D72 489D 83E8 0286B4BC94B5

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 6402, Copeful and 2 others
the whole forum has lost their mindes, a month ago when we had this debate most were with O’Pry

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
@Taylorswift is a KHHV who talks about looks and slaying like he's a GIGA CHAD

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Copeful, Taylorswift, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
the whole forum has lost their mindes, a month ago when we had this debate most were with O’Pry
Bro this forum legit changes its opinion every 2 seconds.

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 7866
i give up u ar all too retarded

Tbh. He's a good user. Dellisola definitely has the most appeal. O'pry is uncanny (still a gigachad of course.)
No amount of O’Pry, Barrett and De Poot or any uncanny looking model worshipping here will change my mind. I am giga NT and see male beauty from a female’s perspective. 90% of females would rate O’Pry lower than Chico or Dellisola.

They wouldn’t think “oh the other guy looks uncanny but he is still better looking”. No, that’s just a typical retarded PSL autist’s reasoning :feelsuhh:

They look at Chico and O’Pry and choose Chico simply because he has a better looking face. What is so hard to understand about this?

O’Pry is only liked here because he has a cult following and some homosexuals here take personal offense in seeing him being insulted (although I am just stating the truth).

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Sviken, Deleted member 6402 and 6 others
tho current chico is low tier normie while opry is still chad : Bones are what makes PSL, and chico got cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz, Copeful and Deleted member 7866
No amount of O’Pry, Barrett and De Poot or any uncanny looking model worshipping here will change my mind. I am giga NT and see male beauty from a female’s perspective. 90% of females would rate O’Pry lower than Chico or Dellisola.

They wouldn’t think “oh the other guy looks uncanny but he is still better looking”. No, that’s just a typical retarded PSL autist’s reasoning :feelsuhh:

They look at Chico and O’Pry and choose Chico simply because he has a better looking face. What is so hard to understand about this?

O’Pry is only liked here because he has a cult following and some homosexuals here take personal offense in seeing him being insulted (although I am just stating the truth).
I never mentioned barret or de poot they look like shit

CHICO > O PRY > >>>>>>>>>> DELISSOLA

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 7866
i think Opry > delisola >> chico
Tbh. I don't like delisola much either. I feel like his face looks too generic, but I would be coping if I didn't say delisola mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Chico,DeliSsola,O’pry
Is the answer any girl would give

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 7866 and Good_Little_Goy
CHICO > O PRY > >>>>>>>>>> DELISSOLA
You are retarded. Chico = Dellisola >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> O’Pry. I can ask females and do a livestream. You faggots can’t rate for SHIT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7866, Looks234 and 2 others
You are retarded. Chico = Dellisola >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> O’Pry. I can ask females and do a livestream. You faggots can’t rate for SHIT.
You are a fuckinge thnic subhuman coper just shut the fuck up you are autistic as fuck
stop coping and accept it or i will rape you
get out of the basement

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Taylorswift and Deleted member 7866