@Taylorswift is possibly the worst user on the entire site

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Chico, in particular, is not someone you should look up to or desire to look like regardless of how well he did with girls BECAUSE it was for a VERY short time.

He aged like shit and has piss poor longevity + versatility.

That being said I'd rather look like Chico than Barrett or depoot.

But I'd rather be Cavill, Drago, Momoa, Pitt, or Delon over Chico tbh.
(Considering all things I would take Delon off that list due to his lack of size and robustness which benefits you in many other aspects of life.)

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Taylorswift, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person
Chico, in particular, is not someone you should look up to or desire to look like regardless of how well he did with girls BECAUSE it was for a VERY short time.

(Considering all things I would take Delon off that list due to his lack of size and robustness which benefits you in many other aspects of life.)
did u completely forget opry bro he was what the whole thread was about

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz

The only unmoggable giga Chad with the best longevity and the best option for long term slaying attractive young females is Rodriguo Guirao.

221BFF20 2B1F 47B9 9F75 8634E57E6A8D
A9D0FA1D 2A21 49D6 B843 DAD98EA2CF81

The first pic is him at 40 years old and the second is him in his mid 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 7866
did u completely forget opry bro he was what the whole thread was about
oh true lol

If you were to ask girls by showing a pic of opry and chico, I wouldn't be surprised if more girls picked chico. I think this is because sean intentionally makes that weird aspie stare with his eyes which can be off-putting to women. I said intentionally because I saw a vid of him taking a pic with a fan and he literally "opens" his eyes while maintaining a hooded apperance making him look like an aspie serial killer. I tried it in the mirror and I got the same results tbh.
Individual features I would go with opry and he seemed to age better than chico. IRL, iirc chico might skull and height mog him tho.

Anyone who actually thinks O'Pry mogs prime Chico in any planet or universe must be out of their mind. People like O'Pry and Barrett are beautiful in an aesthetic kind of sense. Like a picture. They have the perfect PSL features, but it doesn't mean shit because human faces are not meant to be perfect. I mean, let's give an example - if you put them next to Delon, Pitt, young Leo, River Phoenix or Tom Cruise, they'd get mogged to death. But why? They have easily the superior PSL features. Because at the end of the day - it's all about face harmony. And Chico has quite literally the best face harmony out of any human being i've seen. At his prime, he is unmoggable, even discounting his perfect height

I also don't get the Dellisola appeal. He looks way too generic to be appealing. Nothing really stands out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634