Girls are not a different species, we have the same brains

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
He’s 6’4 but in shoes and hat
find and candid and he will stick out as tallest with his bigass bobble head
Bro he looks tall as fuck. His head isn't even straight in the photo. 😂

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7866
SUBHUMAN DOGS LIKE @Taylorswift THINKS DELLISOLA MOGS BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY CAN MEDMAXX AS A SUBHUMAN MIDDLE EASTERN

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 7866
Chico,DeliSsola,O’pry
Is the answer any girl would give
Chico = Dellisola. They are on the exact same level and they are the only 2 guys who I can say are up to the individual female’s taste. They are the biggest giga Chads but this forum is too retarded and busy idolizing weird looking motherfuckers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Saturn, Deleted member 7866 and 3 others
lol at these cucks arguing when it's all about gandy

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Good_Little_Goy
Chico = Dellisola. They are on the exact same level and they are the only 2 guys who I can say are up to the individual female’s taste. They are the biggest giga Chads but this forum is too retarded and busy idolizing weird looking motherfuckers.
Dellisola mogs chicho I think.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Taylorswift and Deleted member 7866
Muuuh "Any girl" "Autism" :soy:

The objective, intelligent ranking is O’Pry > Dellisola > 6.5 PSL > Chico > 5 PSL > Barret

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Taylorswift, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
This site faps to PSL. O’pry mogs most men but if a girl had a choice between Chico or him they would choose Chico.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, johncruz12345, Taylorswift and 1 other person
SUBHUMAN DOGS LIKE @Taylorswift THINKS DELLISOLA MOGS BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY CAN MEDMAXX AS A SUBHUMAN MIDDLE EASTERN
you'r a brutal bro ngl. i wish i could just get validation that's it, i don't wanna fight over opposed to heterosexuality male models tbh

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 7866
Muuuh "Any girl" "Autism" :soy:

Nah bro there are studies on men rating more masculine male faces as more attractive than women and shit

I agree that taylowswift takes it too far but he has a point tbh

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3043, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
The objective, intelligent ranking is O’Pry > Dellisola > 6.5 PSL > Chico > 5 PSL > Barret
@Taylorswift @looksmaxxer234 @Good_Little_Goy @Mathafack @johncruz12345

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 7866
Nah bro there are studies on men rating more masculine male faces as more attractive than women and shit

sean O'pry has a more feminine&beautiful face than ape chico

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift, johncruz12345 and Good_Little_Goy
Dellisola mogs chicho I think.
I think it is up to the foid’s taste but they are the biggest giga Chads and mog pretty much 99% of Chads worshipped here. I genuinely can’t think of anyone who mogs them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and johncruz12345
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
Chico only just started looking like a monkey tbf
chico is too feminine imo, o’pry has good levels pf masculinity

O’pry should of kept this haircut then the mog battle would make more sense.
45FA955F D8B5 4BA3 8EA9 832F664E5B15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866

well if anything, Opry face looks more masculine than chico tho

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7866
well if anything, Opry face looks more masculine than chico tho
Oprys face is both more masculine&more feminine than Chicos, chicos is a balding Homo erectus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and johncruz12345
why are u so obssessed with chico, he looks like stone age man
Bro. I don't even like how chico looks, but he mogs honestly. I think he is boneless and recessed, but foids would prefer him anyways.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 3043
Bro. I don't even like how chico looks, but he mogs honestly. I think he is boneless and recessed, but foids would prefer him anyways.
Only because height+skull

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
  • +1
I don’t take into account any autistic measurements when rating a face. Chico and Dellisola mog O’Pry simply because they have better looking, more pleasant to look at faces and anyone with a single atom of NTness can see it clear as day. If you really think this :
View attachment 771167
Mogs this :
View attachment 771172View attachment 771180

Then you should unironically take a break from this forum. 95% of users here have 0 credibility when it comes to rating males.
So you are a certified fag

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Taylorswift, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 7866
Only because height+skull
The only way we can tell is to do more experiments. As much as we argue, its not gonna change what foids find attractive in the end.

• +1
so what's your methology then ? It's easy to attack one, but proposing another is harder.
Just asking thot from IG?

• +1
The only way we can tell is to do more experiments. As much as we argue, its not gonna change what foids find attractive in the end.
are there chico and opry tinders out there already?

@Taylorswift If Chico mogs O’Pry, I challenge u to do a tinder experiment in New York with both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
You are pretty retarded but teixira is gigamogger. Why are you not shilling him instead of femboy chico off /b/ trap thread, retard?

• +1
You are pretty retarded but teixira is gigamogger. Why are you not shilling him instead of femboy chico off /b/ trap thread, retard?
texiera mogs chico hard

so wasn't your point saying, u look more masculine, u more prone to be attractive while chico is less, and opry is more ?
Nahhhhh not at all

youngmaxxing was saying that men and women rate the same but I was pointing out that men tend to rate more masculine faces as more attractive than women do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 3043
Coming tru to deffen my nigg,

youngmaxxing
WIDE ZYGOS

JoinedJun 16, 2020
Posts7,622
Reputation11,662

Taylorswift
Unfixable subhuman

JoinedJun 17, 2020
Posts5,457
Reputation12,522

Get REP MOGGED SON, IMAGINE A SELF REPORTED SUBHUMAN MOGGIN UR IQ SON.

Giphy 2

• Hmm...
  • +1
Nahhhhh not at all

youngmaxxing was saying that men and women rate the same but I was pointing out that men tend to rate more masculine faces as more attractive than women do.
oh. still, we don't have any clue then if PSL is somehow pointless as a rigourous methodology beside the subjective "smv maxxing/soft power". It's easy to attack a rigourous methodology, harder to create a more accurate one

• +1

youngmaxxing
WIDE ZYGOS

JoinedJun 16, 2020
Posts7,622
Reputation11,662

Taylorswift
Unfixable subhuman

JoinedJun 17, 2020
Posts5,457
Reputation12,522

View attachment 771214
rssume the barking gaycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 3043
So you are a certified fag
No, you and 95% of users here are certified fags. You spend so much time fapping over features like mongolian rape baby tier eye area, crouzon syndrome tier midface and a face more chiseled than Ronnie Coleman’s upper body to the point where you think that these uncanny models are the epitome of male beauty and keep day dreaming about wanting to look perfect like them when in fact, they get mogged to self harm by normal looking, ACTUAL giga Chads like Chico and Dellisola.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 7866

youngmaxxing
WIDE ZYGOS

JoinedJun 16, 2020
Posts7,622
Reputation11,662

Taylorswift
Unfixable subhuman

JoinedJun 17, 2020
Posts5,457
Reputation12,522

View attachment 771214
cope, @Taylorswift is a low t high inhib beta who cares so much about his post to rep ratio he won't make useless funny meme posts like me and @youngmaxxing. he only makes posts he thinks will get rep. its why he never responds to me and just leaves me cuck huh reactions.

• Love it
No, you and 95% of users here are certified fags. You spend so much time fapping over features like mongolian rape baby tier eye area, crouzon syndrome tier midface and a face more chiseled than Ronnie Coleman’s upper body to the point where you think that these uncanny models are the epitome of male beauty and keep day dreaming about wanting to look perfect like them when in fact, they get mogged to self harm by normal looking, ACTUAL giga Chads like Chico and Dellisola.
how is opry a gay alien

Teixeira mogs O’Pry as well but so does Chico. Your opinion of him not looking masculine enough means absolutely nothing to me since I know what actually looks attractive to females. If I had to choose who I want to look like, I would probably choose this :

641A357F 99DC 4325 9312 75B54F2AD39E

Dellisola has the most appealing face in my opinion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 7866
i cannot find a single thing chico has better than O'pry. O’Pry is taller, better body, wider frame, better eye area, better eye colour, better midface, better hairline, better jaw, better zygos.

someone like O'Pry will attract older women, chico will attract younger
the majorioty of the userbase here is younger, so for them chico mogs as they are only interested in younger women

• JFL
tbh i agree he rates like an autist ngl

• +1
someone like O'Pry will attract older women, chico will attract younger
the majorioty of the userbase here is younger, so for them chico mogs as they are only interested in younger women
what

O'pry is not a old man

watch this video, many girls in comments

Mogged brutally in his Instagram pic

• JFL
how is opry a gay alien
O’Pry is SOMEWHAT uncanny, meaning he is still a low tier Chad compared to Barrett or De Poop who are low tier normies. He is a giga Chad only in certain pics where he looks normal.

B185DD28 8D1E 4800 87AB 515D2B34C4A2
373D3BDD A715 4382 AFA2 6928E6499893
071FA890 532B 47B9 987A 02215FB1DAE5
3ECA2C70 BC32 4BB5 9496 89F4A60791EF

In these, he is giga chad and on the same level as Chico but in most of his pics...he gets mogged hard.

• +1