Tbh, I think a lot of incels would be benefited from being emotionless

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I'm not saying looks don't matter. The point I try to make is that being emotionless regardless of your looks level as an incel is the best logical choice. No matter how many times you fail, you won't feel a dam thing.

Wouldn't be amazing if you could tolerate sui fuel and rejection without giving a fuck? Wouldn't be amazing if you could walk past pretty girls or couples without feeling sadness and frustration?

Imagine if you are generally at an emotionless state and you can only get high from alcohol, drugs etc. Depression, agony, anxiety, stress, they just don't exist for you.

But the best part about this, is that you could keep approaching girls, keep taking ridiculous risks no either man would take because you wouldn't feel pain. Maybe you even escaped, who knows. But even if you didn't, you wouldn't give a fuck.

This is what we need to focus on. To toughen up, to become ruthless, to be unbreakable. There has to be a some sort of medicine to achieve this. Some drug that numbs your emotions to the point inhibition means shit to you. Low inhib comes from inability to feel emotional pain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
@blackopstruecel This is for you buddy :)

You seem to be going through some hard shit right now from all the posts from you that I have seen, hopefully this music video helps :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@blackopstruecel This is for you buddy :)

You seem to be going through some hard shit right now from all the posts from you that I have seen, hopefully this music video helps :)

Bruh you're a cringecel or a weirdcel.

• +1
Apparently pain meds like Panadol numb all your feelings and not just pain. Maybe become a panadolcel?

• +1
I disagree

• +1
Agreed. I try to imagine myself as the ghost of someone who already roped. Any thought that reminds me of my existence or sense of self is a cloud the I disperse in my mind until my mental sky is pure blue with zero clouds. The Diamond Sutra is super short, one hour to read, tells you so much...

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 6401
Just delete your emotions bro

• +1
We'd benefit from emotionless if we were able to fake emotions as if they were real.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and Deleted member 6401
  • +1