Tbh, I was always kinda ashamed of my oneitis

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I would never tell my parents every time I was gonna meet with her and I also didn't want my parents to see me with her. They wouldn't have liked her cause she has an evil/devious looking face and has darker skin than me. They would never like a girl like her, who smokes a lot, drinks a lot and has had lots of casual sex with chads.

She also had a very different background than me. She has 5 siblings while I'm an only child, her parents were kinda shady (her father in particular), her house was kinda shady as well. She wouldn't make a good impression and I would be shuned for my choice.

I guess it's a good thing that the she didn't like me and didn't want sex with me. Hypothetically speaking, imagine how embarassing it would have been if my mother returned home earlier and she saw her in the house. Οnce the girl left, she would start berating me about what kind of girl I date and how suspicious she and her family look.
It certaintly is risky when you try to get a femoid that lives so close to you because there is a chance your parents see you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
:clap:

moving on i see. only took one guy to do it

• +1
:clap:

moving on i see. only took one guy to do it
Yeah, I mean I would have trouble showing her to my parents. Idk why.

• +1
Then don't lol. Where'd u meet her
They wouldn't like her. She didn't give off good vibes.

I met her at some class outside of school when we were 15. She had the best grades in the class.

• +1
I would never tell my parents every time I was gonna meet with her and I also didn't want my parents to see me with her. They wouldn't have liked her cause she has an evil/devious looking face and has darker skin than me. They would never like a girl like her, who smokes a lot, drinks a lot and has had lots of casual sex with chads.

She also had a very different background than me. She has 5 siblings while I'm an only child, her parents were kinda shady (her father in particular), her house was kinda shady as well. She wouldn't make a good impression and I would be shuned for my choice.

I guess it's a good thing that the she didn't like me and didn't want sex with me. Hypothetically speaking, imagine how embarassing it would have been if my mother returned home earlier and she saw her in the house. Οnce the girl left, she would start berating me about what kind of girl I date and how suspicious she and her family look.
It certaintly is risky when you try to get a femoid that lives so close to you because there is a chance your parents see you.