tbh it;s almost unbeleivable that most foids/faggots enjoy sodomised, beaten, humiliated etc

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
[Discussion] Doesn't it blow your mind that most women and fags enjoy having dicks rammed inside their throats and asses, being beaten, humiliated etc?
  • Thread starterMainländer
  • Start dateYesterday at 2:11 PM
Jump to newIgnoreWatch
lB19Smx.gif

Mainländer
Coping till the end
-

JoinedMay 3, 2018Messages21,408
Yesterday at 2:11 PM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
It sure blows mine. Imagine living like that, craving for pain and humiliation. Some foids experience very strong cognitive dissonant feelings, because at the same as they spout so much shit about feminism, respecting women, not objectifying women, being kind and having a nice personality, etc, they long for being a mere sex toy at the hands of some super gl high status guy who is statistically a dick and doesn't care about them. Since they have no problems finding sex partners, they tend to end up doing that a lot as well.

I would feel like utter shit, but I guess those types of people don't commonly have pride or honor.

I have no cognitive dissonant feelings. I want to love a young virgin girl, I want to have sex with her, I think this would be good for both of us in the long run, I think this would be good for society, I would feel good and proud about it. I approve, God approves, society would benefit from it. Only cucks and feminists disapprove it.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and Deleted member 3328
blows me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 1973 and Ritalincel
They have free will from God (YHWH) so...

dn read

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
Try methashekalshackamine

Sexual perversion created this. People can't get excited anymore just by having sex, they need to constantly evolve into more hardcore things to get excited, normal sex has become boring for them

• +1
Reactions: Hades
i want to dominate the fuck out of a a submissive shy petite girl tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Mousei and Deleted member 1464

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
How do girls live? I would kill myself if I was weak and submissive

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Ritalincel
isnt this the guy who wrote gay love songs about knigerfagotajjd?

anime avatar explains everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and balding17yomanletcel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Butthurt Dweller
[Discussion] Doesn't it blow your mind that most women and fags enjoy having dicks rammed inside their throats and asses, being beaten, humiliated etc?
  • Thread starterMainländer
  • Start dateYesterday at 2:11 PM
Jump to newIgnoreWatch
lB19Smx.gif

Mainländer
Coping till the end
-

JoinedMay 3, 2018Messages21,408
Yesterday at 2:11 PM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
It sure blows mine. Imagine living like that, craving for pain and humiliation. Some foids experience very strong cognitive dissonant feelings, because at the same as they spout so much shit about feminism, respecting women, not objectifying women, being kind and having a nice personality, etc, they long for being a mere sex toy at the hands of some super gl high status guy who is statistically a dick and doesn't care about them. Since they have no problems finding sex partners, they tend to end up doing that a lot as well.

I would feel like utter shit, but I guess those types of people don't commonly have pride or honor.

I have no cognitive dissonant feelings. I want to love a young virgin girl, I want to have sex with her, I think this would be good for both of us in the long run, I think this would be good for society, I would feel good and proud about it. I approve, God approves, society would benefit from it. Only cucks and feminists disapprove it.
They are indeed pathetic beings. But what can we do other than take advantage of them? I always enjoy getting blown by hot blonde whores and feeling their tight and wet pussies on my cock, while they scream from a mix of pain and pleasure.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Ritalincel
when i was young, yeah. but now, no. it all makes sense if we acknowledge humans as just slightly more evolved primates