Tbh, talking my crush into making out wasn't my idea

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I was fucking manipulated by a guy from work to it. I had told him about her and I asked him how to make a move on her. Note that he is a chadlite with a legit 10 gf.

He said "Go with her to some rather isolated place. Ask her to make out so that you don't come off as a rapist. If she doesn't initially reciprocate, tell her that you have been alone for to long and you feel rejected. Once you kiss her, touch her a bit. Tell her that yoi have had Tinder sex that will turn her on cause girls love kinky shit like tinder. You are good looking, she has fucked many guys, so shouldn't you fuck her too for the sake of your manhood?"

It was brainwashing at it's finest. I got so confident with all this that I managed to pull it off but couldn't get to sex. WHy? Cause I'm an ugly pice of shit who tried to fuck a stacy with 1000x more experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
This just keeps getting better. Keep it up, this is some serious lifefuel. (y)(y)(y):lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You can ask your friend if you can fuck his girl mate
doubt he will refuse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
"Go with her to some rather isolated place. Ask her to make out so that you don't come off as a rapist."
literally what the fuck man don't listen to anything he says

you wanna keep it out in public because it would seem rapey if you were isolated or whatever

i think this guy was out to get you imho Gambler

• +1
literally what the fuck man don't listen to anything he says

you wanna keep it out in public because it would seem rapey if you were isolated or whatever

i think this guy was out to get you imho Gambler

He meant isolated as per saying romantic

• +1
He meant isolated as per saying romantic
i see. either way what r u gonna do now boyo? you should move on from your crush dude. post more roasties for me to make fun of pls and thanks

• +1