Teacher said she only listens to rap music

Jack

Jack

Futue lowinhibmaxxer
Started school on Monday and I'm finally a fucking Senior, too bad I have nothing to show for it, but that's another story. I actually got lucky for once because I have a thicc, qt Science teacher. She has black hair and her voice is cute, plus I'm pretty sure she's in her early 20's. she also tucks her shirts into her pants which makes her fat ass and thick thighs look even better. To give you a little idea of what she's like, today I heard two NPC classmates say she's "awkward af" when she wasn't in the room before class started.

Today she put on some music, but she said that she couldn't play her own personal playlists because they were too inappropriate for school. Then a foid classmate said "what do you listen to then? Rock?" in a joking way. Then the teacher said she actually listens to "Explicit rap" and some screamo music while working out.

My science teacher takes BBC confirmed. Wouldn't be surprised if her bf was a yoked black dude that spottted her in the gym.

• +1
Reactions: dodt and BrettyBoy
She listens to that “Chicken nigga nigga grape kool aid grape kool aid fried watermelon”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 685

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Women don't really listen to music, she probably has 3 songs on her phone

look i am going to make a rap
nigga lean
percocet choppa
ooga booga bix nood
mumble rap owned! fuck black “people”!