Teen Love is overrated and a meme in most cases

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Teen love is a bit overrated tbh. It’s a massive cope by guys who had zero interactions with girls during middle school and high school. If you talked to girls, had a few crushes, had a girl or two like you back, etc, that’s enough to not fall for the “teen love” meme.

The guys who believe in “teen love” are like the girls who believe in movie romance love. You guys aren’t being rational and looking at it from all angles. You only think of the positives that could happen, but never what the realistic options hold. Teen love is innocent, yes, but it’s not what it’s like in the movies or social media posts you see.

If you had teen love you still would have been heartbroken. If you had teen love you would have been a onetitiscel. If you had teen love you still would be here today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, BrettyBoy, ZyzzReincarnate and 7 others
Did my earlier post make you think of this jfl

Lemme just love my teen nigga

Completely agree, I had a gf in middle school for like a year so I guess I had teen love, but honestly it wasn't anything special. I'm still a giga mentalcel.

Legit thread. love itself is overrated.

Legit thread. love itself is overrated.
Love itself doesn't even exist (Unless you mog the girl hard)

It's crazy because I see myself as someone who could be very romantic and loving.

Woman are not worthy of trust, they've demonstrated time and time again they will hop on the next most valuable cock that they can at any given chance.

Our princess movies in our society are so far from reality that they should be labeled as comedies.

Look at old @blackopstruecel post from a year ago. Had the whole forum on suicide watch cuz of his teen love posts

Love itself doesn't even exist (Unless you mog the girl hard)

It's crazy because I see myself as someone who could be very romantic and loving.

Woman are not worthy of trust, they've demonstrated time and time again they will hop on the next most valuable cock that they can at any given chance.

Our princess movies in our society are so far from reality that they should be labeled as comedies.
The only love that is real is between parents and their child. Everything else is bullshit.

its a pretty important milestone tbh

dumb rationalistic cope

what about teen hate?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
It's the validation that counts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854 and Ritalincel
Size restricted