Teen Slayers help a brocel out

Deleted member 2733

Deleted member 2733

6.3 inches in girth
Have you had any experience yubo/hoopmaxxing? If so, what kind of pictures do you think would be most successful? Yeah, I know, just be gl, but if you are in the normie area, what could help you stand out? Expensive clothes? Friends? What do you think made you stand out?
Or am I wrong and it's just tinder for underaged JB's?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
i used yubo, got matches and girls writing to me but they all lived like 2 hours away. if you have a car or something and not high inhib try it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Kingcel32 and SoyGune
Have you had any experience yubo/hoopmaxxing? If so, what kind of pictures do you think would be most successful? Yeah, I know, just be gl, but if you are in the normie area, what could help you stand out? Expensive clothes? Friends? What do you think made you stand out?
Just do the same as if it were for tinder. If you have a bike or a car it’s worthy it if gl

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
i used yubo, got matches and girls writing to me but they all lived like 2 hours away. if you have a car or something and not high inhib try it
Do you live in a large city?

Last edited:
Did you live in a large city?I live in a capital
its not big but not small either. i didnt match with anyone that lives close to me. also dont use tryhard pics

Lighting, NT pictures, and editing photos with Photoshop, and most importantly, be GL.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Deleted member 6873
Well since you're on this site i assume you know that being GL and decent height is a must haha.
What will help you stand out would be quality pics i dont mean proffesional but good angles n lighting (Probably a thread here on it)
BEWARE
Yubo doesn't let you set a maximum distance in your country so you could meet someone that's like 10hrs away from you.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 2733
I’ve used Yubo and have had some insane success. Will get 300-500 matches daily if I swipe for 10-15 mins, many of them messaging first. With that said, you NEED to appeal to JBs. That means, good bone structure, leanmaxxed, tan, wavy long hair, etc. Fraud your pics if you need to. Also beware of emo landwhles and catfishes jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 2733
I’ve used Yubo and have had some insane success. Will get 300-500 matches daily if I swipe for 10-15 mins, many of them messaging first. With that said, you NEED to appeal to JBs. That means, good bone structure, leanmaxxed, tan, wavy long hair, etc. Fraud your pics if you need to. Also beware of emo landwhles and catfishes jfl.
did u fuck anyone from there?

If you have decent body and cock Post pic in underwear and with a boner

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
did u fuck anyone from there?
Only 7 so far, could have been a lot more but I’m currently focused on other things in life rn and have pretty high standards. I’d say 70% of girls on yubo are average or below.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and lifestyle21873
Only 7 so far, could have been a lot more but I’m currently focused on other things in life rn and have pretty high standards. I’d say 70% of girls on yubo are average or below.
whats your method, you match with someone and then? i got lots of matches and messages but i didnt fuck anyone

Damn, that's kinda impressive tbh. Have you got rated here? I wanna know if I have any chance as around 4.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
whats your method, you match with someone and then? i got lots of matches and messages but i didnt fuck anyone
I usually just saw something like “dtf” or “when you gonna let me hit that” It weeds out everyone not interested or looking for a relationship, then I just get their snap and figure out logistics.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
I usually just saw something like “dtf” or “when you gonna let me hit that” It weeds out everyone not interested or looking for a relationship, then I just get their snap and figure out logistics.
mirin lowinhib brother

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Damn, that's kinda impressive tbh. Have you got rated here? I wanna know if I have any chance as around 4.5 PSL
Never been publicly rated but in PMs i usually hear around 5.5-5.75 psl. I have good harmony and fraud my pics on yubo a bit, also my height helps and I mention it in my bio lol. Not striking but once I hop on roids and get fillers I should be around 6.25 psl.

• +1
Never been publicly rated but in PMs i usually hear around 5.5-5.75 psl. I have good harmony and fraud my pics on yubo a bit, also my height helps and I mention it in my bio lol. Not striking but once I hop on roids and get fillers I should be around 6.25 psl.
Just mog 90% of your competition theory

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and lifestyle21873
Just mog 90% of your competition theory
Basically yeah jfl. However with Yubo, you need JB appeal, it’s different from Tinder cause on there the girls like more masculine.

ngl how many pics should i use? I literally only have 1 good selfie all my others are for PSL ratings

ngl how many pics should i use? I literally only have 1 good selfie all my others are for PSL ratings
From what I heard selfies are shit if you're not model tier, because they literally only show your face and nothing more. You should take a pic with a timer on your camera and do some sort of pose to either flex your body if you're gymmaxxed or your "gucci" clothes and sneakers

Yubo is pretty useless if you can't drive yet.

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune

u cant get 300-500 matches daily and u can't swipe for 15 min

eat a dick

u cant get 300-500 matches daily and u can't swipe for 15 min

eat a dick
Yeah you can jfl. Unlike tinder, yubo doesn’t have a ELO algorithm so swiping on literally everyone doesn’t hurt your standing in the app. I’ll swipe the max per day (1000) and over the next day or two I will have 300-500 more friends than I did previous as a result.

suck a dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
For yubo I used two non-autistic selfies and googled pictures of ppl that look similar to me doing different sports, hiking, travelling etc. jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 2733
For yubo I used two non-autistic selfies and googled pictures of ppl that look similar to me doing different sports, hiking, travelling etc. jfl
What is a non-autistic selfie? I'm squinting my eyes and giving that PSL faggot look out of reflex everytime I open my camera JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 6873 and SexyMofo
What is a non-autistic selfie? I'm squinting my eyes and giving that PSL faggot look out of reflex everytime I open my camera JFL
I just recorded a hand free video with my phone in good lighting and took a screenshot where I look best. The other one was me was still a selfie but I was looking away from the camera to highlight my side profile. Lmao I used to do the same, if you gonna squint don’t overdo it.

• Woah
  • +1
theres timer after every 10

ban this mentalcel

• +1
I just recorded a hand free video with my phone in good lighting and took a screenshot where I look best. The other one was me was still a selfie but I was looking away from the camera to highlight my side profile. Lmao I used to do the same, if you gonna squint don’t overdo it.
High IQ the screenshot thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and SexyMofo
  • +1
From what I heard selfies are shit if you're not model tier, because they literally only show your face and nothing more. You should take a pic with a timer on your camera and do some sort of pose to either flex your body if you're gymmaxxed or your "gucci" clothes and sneakers
Idk nig i get rated anywhere 5-6psl jfl i'll om you if you want jfl

I just respect women and they come to me

Attachments

• 7a2.jpg
    7a2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
theres a huge timer after every 10 swipes or so and i gave up on the app

theres a huge timer after every 10 swipes or so and i gave up on the app
I tried it with a chadfish for 2ish weeks
After a certain use i grt like 1k.swipes lol

im not model tier and used some autist selfies and i got lots of matches, i have been rated 5-5.5 psl by some people on here

Been rated from 4.75-6.5 PSL and i get barely any girls who message me first, might be my shit quality pictures tbh

• +1
Been rated from 4.75-6.5 PSL and i get barely any girls who message me first, might be my shit quality pictures tbh
it might be that you are missing appeal for this particular audience, with my pics i would probably get 0 matches on tinder but not on yubo

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
it might be that you are missing appeal for this particular audience, with my pics i would probably get 0 matches on tinder but not on yubo
I should have more pictures smiling ngl i only have one

a line that has got me numerous convos and an agree to meetup after rona is ded srs 'you look like a sub haha'