Teenage thots wont let me fuck them

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
They approach me, text me first, even invite me out. But then play hard to get. This is the third time I’ve gotten approached by a gen-z girl who acted prudish on a date.

it's because you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Chad fucks, beta bucks.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, RichardSpencel, reddollars and 1 other person
are you ugly?

You sound like a loser NGL

Not as good looking IRL then?
Or they're just lying to you to get you to take them out and buy them things?

Based on all the important information you've provided, I'm guessing your fwhr is the problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Lil_KINJA, shimada and 1 other person
Not as good looking IRL then?
Or they're just lying to you to get you to take them out and buy them things?
This isnt tinder dating. I talking about getting approached irl (school, college, mall) . I had a girl text me first for months, and when I grabbed her ass on the second date she told me; “just because I like you, doesnt mean I’m gonna give it to you that easily”. Then fucking ghosted me. JFL.
Based on all the important information you've provided, I'm guessing your fwhr is the problem
They already know how I look like, since they approach me irl. I’m not frauding with pics, I don’t even have tinder.

Stop giving a fuck about them

So legit
Being a fwhrcel myself I find girls always want to start a relationship with me, not get shagged by me. This is definitely OPs problem.

So legit
Being a fwhrcel myself I find girls always want to start a relationship with me, not get shagged by me. This is definitely OPs problem.
So they find me physically attractive enough to make the first move, but I’m still not fuckable? What do they want from me then?

are u pedomaxxing?

So they find me physically attractive enough to make the first move, but I’m still not fuckable? What do they want from me then?
A ltr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and FailedNormie