Teenagers: how to tell if you have more growth left

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Hey guys.

Many people think that here is no way to tell how much you are going to grow, and with the abundance of posts that are like “I’m 19 and 5’9 will I grow 3 more inches” it’s clear people want a way to know.
Well, having dealt with Scoliosis all my life, I know many of the techniques doctors use to see if your curve will progress.

It’s called the Risser Sign.

All you need is an X-ray of your hip and you will get an idea of how much you will grow.

7D571528 1452 4443 9986 B5CED3B0F408

Risser 0 pre pubescent

Risser 1 big growth spurts, go from child height to adult range height (11-14 y/o)

Risser 2 big growth spurts are over, about 2-3 smaller growth spurts per year (13-15 y/o)

Risser 3 growth spurts become less common (14-17 y/o)

Risser 4 growth spurts become random (16-19 y/o) (keep in mind significant growth can happen even here but it will be mostly in the torso)

Risser 5 the iliac opophysis is completely fused and growth is done

Keep in mind that the trunk of the body (tailbone to skull) is always the last part of the body to finish growing, so the Risser sign remains a good indicator of if you will grow and how much you will grow.

Cheers.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, BLEG PERSON and Wincel
Risser 4 growth spurts become random, whether or not you become *tall* is by if you grow here
What? I've been tall since I was a child. I was 6'2 by sophomore year

• +1
Reactions: fobos
I just quoted it
Seriously though I edited that out like 10 seconds after I posted this, are you really refreshing looksmax at 12 am in the morning?

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie
You have a small penis

are you really refreshing looksmax at 12 am in the morning?
My GF is asleep and I'm bored cocksucker. You should be greatful I responded to your shit cope thread anyway

This is legit. I got it checked at age 18.5 and I was at risser stage 5. no growth left. Absolute black pill moment

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470