Teeth whitening best method?

Soontm

Soontm

Silver
Has anybody here succesfully got his teeth shiningly White without paying shit-ton to Dentist?

What products did you use?

Factors that should be considered cost/success/Health.

You‘ll fuck up your gum, if you try smth on your own. Talk to your dentist about it.

You‘ll fuck up your gum, if you try smth on your own. Talk to your dentist about it.

Probably but im not in the Position to pay 600 for Professional bleaching tbh. There are a Million products out there. There should be One thats Not that Bad on teeth Health with decent success.

Crest White Strips worked well enough for me.

Mine were also pretty bad before I started.

Crest White Strips worked well enough for me.

Mine were also pretty bad before I started.
I have some crest strips how many per week did you use ?

Has anybody here succesfully got his teeth shiningly White without paying shit-ton to Dentist?

What products did you use?

Factors that should be considered cost/success/Health.

Why just not brush them properly? Isn't that enough?

I used one every night until I ran out.

I think it was 14 treatments.
Ah cheers

I have a few of em but noticed on the bottom of my teeth they where like clear color if you get me, it was strange.

Doesn't this look kinda fake?

Yes there is a Thin line between Too much and just perfect.

First One is a Good result and fits perfectly and boosting bis rating

20181025 172303

2nd One is too much. Fail.

46FE5DC900000578 5148645 image a 34 1512499104254

First One is a Good result and fits perfectly and boosting bis rating

20181025 172303

2nd One is too much. Fail.

46FE5DC900000578 5148645 image a 34 1512499104254

Last edited:
There's no over the counter or home whitening method which can fix yellowing that has occurred due to enamel erosion. The yellow is the dentine within the teeth, not staining. There's only one method which is truly effective on this kind of yellowing and it's Dr Kor's deep whitening method which actually whitens from the inside. Expensive but very effective, even on the kind of stubborn internal staining caused by antibiotics (I forget which one but it was common back in the day and fucked up loads of people's teeth).

Of course if your enamel is in top shape and your yellowness really is from staining then any good strips should work.

There's no over the counter or home whitening method which can fix yellowing that has occurred due to enamel erosion. The yellow is the dentine within the teeth, not staining. There's only one method which is truly effective on this kind of yellowing and it's Dr Kor's deep whitening method which actually whitens from the inside. Expensive but very effective, even on the kind of stubborn internal staining caused by antibiotics (I forget which one but it was common back in the day and fucked up loads of people's teeth).

Of course if your enamel is in top shape and your yellowness really is from staining then any good strips should work.

Luckily i have healthy teeths with only a little coloring so i dont Think i have to go to extreme lengths

False teeth

Not even joking. Veneers are excellent these days. I got a few of my front teeth veneered a few years ago and they look 100% natural. I had it done on the cheap at the dental school and I must have gotten a really good student because they look better than veneers friends have had done at twice the price.

• +1
Reactions: Soontm