Teeth Whitening for Europecels: Addition to MoeZart´s Previous Guide

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
As @MoeZart postet he used 22% Carbamide Peroxide for Teeth and got good results.

For Europecels who dont want to order from US and get in trouble with customs just order here from England:

No customs no taxes no problems

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
thanks for the addition. if you want to make sure you get them delivered without any issue buy from the English Retailer.

for those on a budget: the american product is more than 50% cheaper than the one from UK, because you get 8 Syringes for $25 when on the british site you pay the equivalent of $44 for 4 syringes.

I'm not sure if they contain more product than the smaller looking american ones though could be.

This is the product on Amazon.com:
Amazon product ASIN B0010DKTH0
Pros: Save + Way faster delivery
Cons: More expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Pros: Save + Way faster delivery
Cons: More expensive

thanks for the site seems like amazon finally complied to some cucked EU-rulings and doesn't deliver the american product to europe (or at least germany) anymore

for american cells, product is more than 50% cheaper than the one from UK, because you get 8 Syringes for $25 when on the british site you pay the equivalent of $44 for 4 syringes
Damn those jews really want my shekels

I will buy it nevertheless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and JustAFewMM