[Method] Teeth Whitening Guide (fuck whitening strips)

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
So we all know that clear skin + tan + white teeth = instant 7psl

This is going to be about the whitening part

So what people normally do is they either brush their teeth twice a day and are contempt with a slightly stained look or they use teeth whitening strips that rip your enamel off and causes irritation for 50% of the population.

The problem with both of these is that they either don’t give white enough teeth, or they are expensive and probably hurt like hell. Personally, for this guide, I’m saying fuck it to both of those (still brush your teeth though obviously :feelsmega:) and going with a technique called OIL PULLING.

WHAT YOU NEED:
Coconut oil. That’s literally it

HOW TO DO IT:
First, you’re gonna want to take about a fingertip full of coconut oil. Any oil can be used, but coconut oil is the only one that doesn’t taste absolutely repulsive.

Secondly, put the oil in your mouth and swish it around for 30 minutes to an hour. It’s going to taste like shit at first but eventually it’ll melt and lose its flavour. Stick with this because the longer you do it the better the results

Finally, once you’ve done it for a good amount of time, spit it out in the garbage or outside cause it will clog your sink.

You should notice significantly whiter teeth, and after doing it once every few days you should have results basically equal to teeth whitening.

Last edited:
Blitz

Blitz

Average is invisible.
Does this damage anything? Like the enamel?

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
Would olive or sunflower oil work? It looks interesting, I might try it.

Bluepill

Bluepill

Fugazi

So what people normally do is they either brush their teeth twice a day and are contempt with a slightly stained look or they use teeth whitening strips that rip your enamel off and causes irritation for 50% of the population.

The problem with both of these is that they either don’t give white enough teeth, or they are expensive and probably hurt like hell. Personally, for this guide, I’m saying fuck it to both of those (still brush your teeth though obviously :feelsmega:) and going with a technique called OIL PULLING.

WHAT YOU NEED:

HOW TO DO IT:
First, you’re gonna want to take about a fingertip full of coconut oil. Any oil can be used, but coconut oil is the only one that doesn’t taste absolutely repulsive.

Secondly, put the oil in your mouth and swish it around for 30 minutes to an hour. It’s going to taste like shit at first but eventually it’ll melt and lose its flavour. Stick with this because the longer you do it the better the results

Finally, once you’ve done it for a good amount of time, spit it out in the garbage or outside cause it will clog your sink.

You should notice significantly whiter teeth, and after doing it once every few days you should have results basically equal to teeth whitening.

View attachment 29301
I just bought whitening strips online. I'll give this a try though.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

It’s ogre.
Sounds pretty disgusting, I’ll give it a try however. :feelswhere:

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
MN those teeth are busted but I admire the progress. Will have to add this to my list

dotacel

dotacel

recessed bloatcel
can't find any legit before/afters online, seems like bullshit but post updates

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
MN those teeth are busted but I admire the progress. Will have to add this to my list
Same I'm giving it a few tries this week and see if it does anything

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Same I'm giving it a few tries this week and see if it does anything
I'll wait till after my dentist appointment. Wanna make those cunt hygienists work for their shekels on my ogre teeth

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
I've been doing it for 15-20 minutes with sunflower oil. After brushing my teeth, they look better. They are still yellowish, but they improved a bit. I'll do it for a week, it might be worth.

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
I've been doing it for 15-20 minutes with sunflower oil. After brushing my teeth, they look better. They are still yellowish, but they improved a bit. I'll do it for a week, it might be worth.
How does sunflower oil taste. Also to my knowledge coconut is the most effective. And you gotta do it longer boyo

Lorsss

Lorsss

vampiremaxxed

WHAT YOU NEED:

HOW TO DO IT:

View attachment 29301
exellent guide.
this needs to be added to the looksmax archive and listed in all looksmaxing guides

fobos

fobos

Zephir
negro a few years ago I bought 5 whitening strips for like $30 and my teeth were so white EVERYONE complimented on it

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Legit thread. One thing that worked just as well for me was chewing mastic gum for an hour. It’s a natural antibacterial and antifungal substance and also has a lot of other health benefits.

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
How does sunflower oil taste. Also to my knowledge coconut is the most effective. And you gotta do it longer boyo
Tastes like shit for the first minutes, but the taste fades away after that. I'll try to do it for 30/40 minutes next time

Chad Dragonslayer

Chad Dragonslayer

Mewborne
Good thread, 3% Hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash works wonders as well.

buflek

buflek

Arcanologist
will give it a try ill report soon

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
3 days in a Row of doing it.
Teeth look better, but mostlt because mine were already kinda yellowish. It helps with cleaning the yellow colour, but it probably won't make your teeth more white. I will keep doing it and update at 7 days.

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
I have read on this as well but I didn't rlly believe swishing oil can help whiten teeth.. I might give it a try. teeth whitening is a soft looksmax anyone can do

vis

vis

Enthusiast
Will try. Coconut is good for a lot of things apparently

Phonesex

Phonesex

Grotesque Subhuman
Fuck coconut oil it's shit. Use baking soda instead

Stingray

Stingray

Neuroatypical
Silly boys. Get some hydrogen peroxide gel and teeth trays (the type that you boil and mould to your teeth). Jfl if you think hollywood celebrities are rubbing coconut oil in their grills. :feelskek:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)