Teeth Whitening Guide (fuck whitening strips)

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
So we all know that clear skin + tan + white teeth = instant 7psl

This is going to be about the whitening part

So what people normally do is they either brush their teeth twice a day and are contempt with a slightly stained look or they use teeth whitening strips that rip your enamel off and causes irritation for 50% of the population.

The problem with both of these is that they either don’t give white enough teeth, or they are expensive and probably hurt like hell. Personally, for this guide, I’m saying fuck it to both of those (still brush your teeth though obviously :feelsmega:) and going with a technique called OIL PULLING.

WHAT YOU NEED:
Coconut oil. That’s literally it

HOW TO DO IT:
First, you’re gonna want to take about a fingertip full of coconut oil. Any oil can be used, but coconut oil is the only one that doesn’t taste absolutely repulsive.

Secondly, put the oil in your mouth and swish it around for 30 minutes to an hour. It’s going to taste like shit at first but eventually it’ll melt and lose its flavour. Stick with this because the longer you do it the better the results

Finally, once you’ve done it for a good amount of time, spit it out in the garbage or outside cause it will clog your sink.

You should notice significantly whiter teeth, and after doing it once every few days you should have results basically equal to teeth whitening.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Schalbuchu, ellisadrian, amorfati and 28 others
Sounds disgusting but worth it if it works

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 773, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Fuaaaark.
Thanks for the method boyo.
Will do it myself.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Lorsss, Deleted member 773 and 1 other person
Does this damage anything? Like the enamel?

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Would olive or sunflower oil work? It looks interesting, I might try it.

Silly rabbit,coconut oil is for legs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, BLEG PERSON, mojopin and 1 other person

So what people normally do is they either brush their teeth twice a day and are contempt with a slightly stained look or they use teeth whitening strips that rip your enamel off and causes irritation for 50% of the population.

The problem with both of these is that they either don’t give white enough teeth, or they are expensive and probably hurt like hell. Personally, for this guide, I’m saying fuck it to both of those (still brush your teeth though obviously :feelsmega:) and going with a technique called OIL PULLING.

WHAT YOU NEED:

HOW TO DO IT:
First, you’re gonna want to take about a fingertip full of coconut oil. Any oil can be used, but coconut oil is the only one that doesn’t taste absolutely repulsive.

Secondly, put the oil in your mouth and swish it around for 30 minutes to an hour. It’s going to taste like shit at first but eventually it’ll melt and lose its flavour. Stick with this because the longer you do it the better the results

Finally, once you’ve done it for a good amount of time, spit it out in the garbage or outside cause it will clog your sink.

You should notice significantly whiter teeth, and after doing it once every few days you should have results basically equal to teeth whitening.

View attachment 29301
I just bought whitening strips online. I'll give this a try though.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Sounds pretty disgusting, I’ll give it a try however. :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Dude I’m eating broccoli raw and downing tequila like there’s no tomorrow so how bad can it be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and SLA
Does it work with cum too ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kouzminanton, angelo, amorfati and 3 others
MN those teeth are busted but I admire the progress. Will have to add this to my list

can't find any legit before/afters online, seems like bullshit but post updates

I use baking soda

MN those teeth are busted but I admire the progress. Will have to add this to my list
Same I'm giving it a few tries this week and see if it does anything

Same I'm giving it a few tries this week and see if it does anything
I'll wait till after my dentist appointment. Wanna make those cunt hygienists work for their shekels on my ogre teeth

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I've been doing it for 15-20 minutes with sunflower oil. After brushing my teeth, they look better. They are still yellowish, but they improved a bit. I'll do it for a week, it might be worth.

I've been doing it for 15-20 minutes with sunflower oil. After brushing my teeth, they look better. They are still yellowish, but they improved a bit. I'll do it for a week, it might be worth.
How does sunflower oil taste. Also to my knowledge coconut is the most effective. And you gotta do it longer boyo

WHAT YOU NEED:

HOW TO DO IT:

View attachment 29301
exellent guide.
this needs to be added to the looksmax archive and listed in all looksmaxing guides

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 773
Nigga a few years ago I bought 5 whitening strips for like $30 and my teeth were so white EVERYONE complimented on it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, stuckneworleans and Stingray
Silly rabbit,coconut oil is for legs

this guy cashing in on this scene guy looks utterly retarded for display on the internet but is at least well spoken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and Extra Chromosome
Legit thread. One thing that worked just as well for me was chewing mastic gum for an hour. It’s a natural antibacterial and antifungal substance and also has a lot of other health benefits.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and stuckneworleans
How does sunflower oil taste. Also to my knowledge coconut is the most effective. And you gotta do it longer boyo
Tastes like shit for the first minutes, but the taste fades away after that. I'll try to do it for 30/40 minutes next time

Good thread, 3% Hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash works wonders as well.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
will give it a try ill report soon

3 days in a Row of doing it.
Teeth look better, but mostlt because mine were already kinda yellowish. It helps with cleaning the yellow colour, but it probably won't make your teeth more white. I will keep doing it and update at 7 days.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pendejo and buflek
I have read on this as well but I didn't rlly believe swishing oil can help whiten teeth.. I might give it a try. teeth whitening is a soft looksmax anyone can do

Will try. Coconut is good for a lot of things apparently

Fuck coconut oil it's shit. Use baking soda instead

Silly boys. Get some hydrogen peroxide gel and teeth trays (the type that you boil and mould to your teeth). Jfl if you think hollywood celebrities are rubbing coconut oil in their grills. :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, A23ghskung and AsGoodAsItGets
I will try it out once I get rid of my braces

bright teeth are utterly useless unless your palate is wide as shit

its like using a lawnmower engine on a bugatti

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Legit thread. One thing that worked just as well for me was chewing mastic gum for an hour. It’s a natural antibacterial and antifungal substance and also has a lot of other health benefits.

Are you gonna make a video about teethwhitening? love your vids brah

• Love it
Reactions: mojopin
Are you gonna make a video about teethwhitening? love your vids brah
I’ll get round to it eventually although the next vid will be on diet I reckon

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2

WHAT YOU NEED:

HOW TO DO IT:

View attachment 29301
should i not eat anything after doing it for a while or can i start chewing gum afterwards?

Nigga a few years ago I bought 5 whitening strips for like $30 and my teeth were so white EVERYONE complimented on it
Yeah but oil pulling is cheaper and more efficient

Silly boys. Get some hydrogen peroxide gel and teeth trays (the type that you boil and mould to your teeth). Jfl if you think hollywood celebrities are rubbing coconut oil in their grills. :feelskek:

And where can I buy that

I'm 6 days in to a ten day pack of Crest whitening strips and three of my co-workers already commented on them. It cost me $20 at Walmart and has taken a total of 180 minutes (30minutes at a time). Have fun oil pulling for an hour a day for six months to get the same results.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
And where can I buy that
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=plus+white+5+minute&_blrs=spell_check
I'm 6 days in to a ten day pack of Crest whitening strips and three of my co-workers already commented on them. It cost me $20 at Walmart and has taken a total of 180 minutes (30minutes at a time). Have fun oil pulling for an hour a day for six months to get the same results.
Hydrogen Peroxide is definitely the way to go ?

Yes but those are far more expensive

Dip your head in acid dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: axedee and Extra Chromosome
COCONUT OIL SWIRLING

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BUCCINATOR HYPERTROPHY BLOATED FACE GOALS

773.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chucklenuts and stuckneworleans
COCONUT OIL SWIRLING

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BUCCINATOR HYPERTROPHY BLOATED FACE GOALS

773.jpg
buccinator atrophy is cope.
the only way to atrophize it is botulinum

buccinator atrophy is cope.
the only way to atrophize it is botulinum
swirling coconut oils will build up the muscle...