Teeth Whitening Guide (fuck whitening strips)

No shade of white for your crooked teeth.

does this hold any benifit to whitening strips? (aside from price)

I've used this method in the past and besides getting whiter teeth, my gums were noticeably more healthy. I've always dealt with gum issues yet during that time my dentist pointed out that I was taking care of them very well. I would personally attribute that improvement to said method. I may probably start to do it again.

@Thushespokeofit

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Silly boys. Get some hydrogen peroxide gel and teeth trays (the type that you boil and mould to your teeth). Jfl if you think hollywood celebrities are rubbing coconut oil in their grills. :feelskek:

This. Coconut oil only pulls surface level stains. That's the stuff that a dentist would get off during a routine cleaning.

While you should probably prep first with some oil pulling just so it's out of the way.. 40%+ carbamide peroxide gel plus a custom heat formed teeth tray is pretty much the only legitimate option outside of a dentist office to really get bright white teeth. White strips are the neutered, normie friendly version that you can spend $200 on and waste months trying to get the same results. I've used them many times before finding the higher % gel. They suck and are far more uncomfortable than the trays. Take care with the higher % carbamide as it can burn your gums. Can snag on eBay for cheap. The LED lights are gimmicks they don't do anything.

Every time I do the carbamide gel whitening people start commenting on them almost right away. "Wow you have really nice teeth" etc. I do it semi annually 45 minutes a day for 2 weeks as I drink a lot of coffee and tea. DON'T DRINK/EAT DARK COLORED FOODS while undergoing treatment. Oxygenating your teeth makes them porous and they will absorb stains readily. Use a straw for your coffee and soda until a few days after the last treatment.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, .👽., RAITEIII and 3 others
This. Coconut oil only pulls surface level stains. That's the stuff that a dentist would get off during a routine cleaning.

While you should probably prep first with some oil pulling just so it's out of the way.. 40%+ carbamide peroxide gel plus a custom heat formed teeth tray is pretty much the only legitimate option outside of a dentist office to really get bright white teeth. White strips are the neutered, normie friendly version that you can spend $200 on and waste months trying to get the same results. I've used them many times before finding the higher % gel. They suck and are far more uncomfortable than the trays. Take care with the higher % carbamide as it can burn your gums. Can snag on eBay for cheap. The LED lights are gimmicks they don't do anything.

Every time I do the carbamide gel whitening people start commenting on them almost right away. "Wow you have really nice teeth" etc. I do it semi annually 45 minutes a day for 2 weeks as I drink a lot of coffee and tea. DON'T DRINK/EAT DARK COLORED FOODS while undergoing treatment. Oxygenating your teeth makes them porous and they will absorb stains readily. Use a straw for your coffee and soda until a few days after the last treatment.
The real guide within the guide. Oil pulling is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Stingray and MadMong
30 minutes to an hour? If any of you have time for that daily you have bigger problems. And 2nd of all, a great workout for your cheek muscles, so good luck with your "hollow cheeks" all you megachads. You will definitely be able to pull some women when you show them you can store food in them for the winter like a squirrel. Hell yeah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, RAITEIII and Wannabe6ft2
30 minutes to an hour? If any of you have time for that daily you have bigger problems. And 2nd of all, a great workout for your cheek muscles, so good luck with your "hollow cheeks" all you megachads. You will definitely be able to pull some women when you show them you can store food in them for the winter like a squirrel. Hell yeah
lol

Drinking from straws, brushing with baking soda and charcoal, and eating more strawberries.

Been doing this for 2 weeks and its awesome. Its called oil stripping or some shit, lots of people do it.

My shit looks like Asap Rocky Teeth now

Been doing this for 2 weeks and its awesome. Its called oil stripping or some shit, lots of people do it.

My shit looks like Asap Rocky Teeth now
every day?

Why would you fucking retards bump this bullshit psuedoscience

its not pseudoscience clown. Spend the time to actually do research on oil pulling.
Go ahead and link some retard. I mean actual studies not some bullshit homeopathic website that some milf runs.

So we all know that clear skin + tan + white teeth = instant 7psl

This is going to be about the whitening part

So what people normally do is they either brush their teeth twice a day and are contempt with a slightly stained look or they use teeth whitening strips that rip your enamel off and causes irritation for 50% of the population.

The problem with both of these is that they either don’t give white enough teeth, or they are expensive and probably hurt like hell. Personally, for this guide, I’m saying fuck it to both of those (still brush your teeth though obviously :feelsmega:) and going with a technique called OIL PULLING.

WHAT YOU NEED:
Coconut oil. That’s literally it

HOW TO DO IT:
First, you’re gonna want to take about a fingertip full of coconut oil. Any oil can be used, but coconut oil is the only one that doesn’t taste absolutely repulsive.

Secondly, put the oil in your mouth and swish it around for 30 minutes to an hour. It’s going to taste like shit at first but eventually it’ll melt and lose its flavour. Stick with this because the longer you do it the better the results

Finally, once you’ve done it for a good amount of time, spit it out in the garbage or outside cause it will clog your sink.

You should notice significantly whiter teeth, and after doing it once every few days you should have results basically equal to teeth whitening.

View attachment 29301
Why did they bump this overlyautistic thread

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
No white teeth for my face

only an autist would be ironic on an internet forum, this isn't real life clown
Only an autist would take this forum seriously

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
White teeth like everything else is genetic

After a few days of not doing it teeth returned to the color they had before.
I've been doing it for 15-20 minutes with sunflower oil. After brushing my teeth, they look better. They are still yellowish, but they improved a bit. I'll do it for a week, it might be worth.

How much oil did you use :lul:??

I want to try it jfl

So what people normally do is they either brush their teeth twice a day and are contempt with a slightly stained look or they use teeth whitening strips that rip your enamel off and causes irritation for 50% of the population.

The problem with both of these is that they either don’t give white enough teeth, or they are expensive and probably hurt like hell. Personally, for this guide, I’m saying fuck it to both of those (still brush your teeth though obviously :feelsmega:) and going with a technique called OIL PULLING.

WHAT YOU NEED:

HOW TO DO IT:
First, you’re gonna want to take about a fingertip full of coconut oil. Any oil can be used, but coconut oil is the only one that doesn’t taste absolutely repulsive.

Secondly, put the oil in your mouth and swish it around for 30 minutes to an hour. It’s going to taste like shit at first but eventually it’ll melt and lose its flavour. Stick with this because the longer you do it the better the results

Finally, once you’ve done it for a good amount of time, spit it out in the garbage or outside cause it will clog your sink.

You should notice significantly whiter teeth, and after doing it once every few days you should have results basically equal to teeth whitening.

View attachment 29301
Nice bro. Anyone tried this?

But How come that no one heard about this?

WHAT YOU NEED:

HOW TO DO IT:

View attachment 29301
How often should I do it?