Teethmaxing

Me obviously..

Me obviously..

Iron
Whats your oral routine. Id like to hear about what, brush type you use (electric, regular, hardness of bristles) how often. Do you floss? Mouthwash? Toungebrush? What toothpaste brand? Food or drinks you think affect it. Generally what are your views.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Whats your oral routine. Id like to hear about what, brush type you use, how often. Do you floss? What toothpaste brand? Food or drinks you think affect it. Generally what are your views.
Twice + a day, any brush works. I like pepsodent because it doesn't sting. Drinking water and brushing your tongue off make your breath better

• +1
brush after every meal for maximum whiteness and freshness

• +1
brush after every meal for maximum whiteness and freshness

So how do you do that practically. Do you always eat at home. Do you brush before and after breakfast?

• +1
So how do you do that practically. Do you always eat at home. Do you brush before and after breakfast?
ye i usually eat at home and also carry around a very tiny toothbrush and toothpaste just in case im somewhere else. im teethmaxxing to the maxx

• +1
Brush 3x a day. Use gum.

• +1
All told, use Charcoal Powder for your teeths twice a day. Use an electric toothbrush. Get a teeth whitening toothpaste and a teeth whitening mouthwash, aswell as brushing after every single meal. If you want to, you can get them done white professionally.
What toothpaste brand?
BlanX is apparently good for maximal teeth whitening gains.
Food or drinks you think affect it.
Basically foods and drinks that contain sugar, ie candy, soft drinks etc, and 'crunchy' foods such as chips, aswell as ic cubes. I've also heard that coffee affects your teeths negatively.

• +1
I had pretty bad OCD & Anxiety growing up and would chew on metal that would cut the inside of my mouth open. (Sometimes purposefully sometimes not) So my teeth are somewhat beyond easy repair. I'll definitely have to go get them fixed, but I've managed to get them to look less disgusting by tenfold.

Flossing:

- Floss. I don't see a lot of people floss. If you do it correctly it really helps. So floss, if you want. Don't just stick it between your teeth, work to actually scrape the stuff out. You should Floss twice a day before brushing. That may be impractical at times, but it's best.
- Fun Fact: Bleeding gums are caused by not flossing.

Brushing:

- Brush twice a day bare minimum, 3 times preferred. Also.. look up how to properly brush your teeth. Seems stupid, but there are techniques to this stuff and proper ways to do it that a lot of people just aren't taught. Whether that be to lack of knowledge passed down or just lack of parental guidance. Whatever the case may be, just look into it.

- I second getting an electric toothbrush. A good one (Possibly medically backed) is infinitely better than a manual one and spending the money is well worth it considering how important teeth are for both shallow and practical reasons.

- Soft Bristle toothbrush is recommended. It can flex more than a hard bristled brush.

- Change up the ways you are brushing to actually cover all areas.

- Fluoridated toothpaste. (I don't know your environment, but look into this as much as the good toothbrush if not much more.)

- Brushing the tongue being underrated (Especially in regards to breath and odor)
- Brush not only the tongue but also the roof of your mouth.

Misc:

- LOOK INTO TEETH GRINDING and how you breathe while you sleep. This is important. However, it is a total case by case variant. I wish, wish, wish I wore a night mouthguard my mom bought for me as a kid instead of being edgy and thinking I wouldn't want to do it later on.

- My friend used to use charcoal powder and her teeth were pretty perfect for what she ate and how thicc she was. I haven't personally used it, but I'm convinced and I'll be trying it soon.

- Wipe your teeth off after a meal or something and just be generally conscious. That might sound as trite as the water thing, but I've met a lot of people who'll literally eat a savage meal full of meat or chips and just let that residue sit in their mouth. Even following it down with something worse like coffee or dark soda.

- Dental checkups every 6-12 months. At LEAST once a year.

Food/Diet/Intake:

-Less acidic and sugary diet. Avoid sticky sugars and soft drinks and snacking on similar foods.

- Don't brush right after a meal, wait 30-40 minutes.

- Drink water tbh (Just have to say it, because most people don't drink that much water even if they try to)

-Mouthwash is overrated so look into the product you're using heavily if you decide to follow through with using it

** Sugar-free gum. I encourage the gum chewing with things like mewing, etc. but have failed to mention how important it is to get a dental-friendly gum** Makes sure there is enough saliva covers your teeth (which is MADE to protect your teeth)

-Minimise smoking, drugs, and cigarette use. Please.

Note: Correct and expand anything I said. Include reference to a medical journal or something so I can verify and concede and edit my main post to not spread misinformation. Thanks.

Edit: Low Effort format.
Edit 2: Low Effort format fix 1.2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Y2J97, Deleted member 6401 and Me obviously..
Brushing 1-2 times a day and flossing very hard at least 4 times a week seem to work. I also use a tongue cleaner and an orabrush everyday.

• +1
The majority of your bad breath comes from the thick salivary bacteria located at the upper back foods of the mouth.

There is a youtube tutorial of reaching it with mouthwash soaked qtips. But if you can't reach it just gargle in the back of your mouth for 20 seconds and make an ahhhhhhhhh sound to let it reach and let the alcohol burn further in the back.

Floss your molars and your wisdom teeth if you haven't gotten them removed yet.

Charcoal is the least painful way to lighten your teeth but the only true way to whiten them is with a bleaching kit. The whitening mouthwash and toothpaste are too weak and are a waste of money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Me obviously..
The majority of your bad breath comes from the thick salivary bacteria located at the upper back foods of the mouth.

There is a youtube tutorial of reaching it with mouthwash soaked qtips. But if you can't reach it just gargle in the back of your mouth for 20 seconds and make an ahhhhhhhhh sound to let it reach and let the alcohol burn further in the back.

Floss your molars and your wisdom teeth if you haven't gotten them removed yet.

Charcoal is the least painful way to lighten your teeth but the only true way to whiten them is with a bleaching kit. The whitening mouthwash and toothpaste are too weak and are a waste of money.
Upper back folds*
pic11.jpg

brush and gargle the crevasses behind the 2 arrows to get rid of thick bacteria.

• +1
I brush my teeth after every meal with an electric brush. I clean my tongue with a tongue scraper in the morning and in the evening. I use listerine moutwash in the morning and in the evening. I floss in the evening. I also have to use interproximal brushes after every meal because of my braces.

• +1
Brush twice daily with electronic brush

Floss once daily

Use water flosser at highest pressure twice daily

For whitening: get carbomide peroxide 35% whitening kit and use for 14 days with blue light

• +1
I brush twice a day and mew
Use some mouthwash 1nce a day

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias