Tell me the most brutal time when blackpill have hit you

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
Tell me the most brutal (or your first time)when the truth aka black pill have hit you....make it long and interesting boyos :)

Mouth breathing, short but brutal

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894, GoMadAndSTFU, Catawampus and 2 others
Horsedickpill

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 1973, RAITEIII and 1 other person
One of the first times i was left alone with the girls in my group. They instantly started talking about guys, literally talking about cheekbones and jaws on people they knew, like it was some kind of psl forum.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SA7, Shubham4894, Eduardo DOV and 13 others
Girls usually like horses

csm_pferd_mangelfrei_620_28a9dc3c20.jpg

but they can not really explain why.
There has to be something mystical about them

My theory is, women are attracted to their dicks instinctively

41trjiUpYfL._AC_US218_.jpg

(yes, horse dick dildo)

So, many say 7 inch is ideal, but foids are attracted to horses (presumably because of Cock)

now let us compare:

main-qimg-61e6f25e696ba4ba7445d223901d2545

let us take the median, 22 inches

22 incher is ideal and that is a fact

swallow the horsedickpill, BHC (BigHorseCock)

Conclusion: Even "innocent" little girls lust after the BHC

AWALT

Just have a Dick which "touches her heart" during intercourse theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SA7, Shubham4894, Over and 10 others
Tell me the most brutal (or your first time)when the truth aka black pill have hit you....make it long and interesting boyos :)
me getting rejected multiple times and being forced to fuck a landwhale to lose virginity

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, SteveRogers and RAITEIII
It was in 7th grade when guys started to feel superior to me and challenged me to fights and when girls didn't want to sit next to me because of my subhuman smell. I didn't want to get any attention at all so I never said a single word in my football club. Literally not a single word. People thought I was unable to speak. I knew it was over for me and that I'm socially retarded. I always knew I was ugly too. It was just in me, I didn't have that one brutal moment. People calling me ugly wasn't shocking because I knew it anyway.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
One of the first times i was left alone with the girls in my group. They instantly started talking about guys, literally talking about cheekbones and jaws on people they knew, like it was some kind of psl forum.
I'd love you to introduce me to those girls

• JFL
Reactions: ShredPill
My friends constantly pointing out my manlet height

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Chad69
I'd love you to introduce me to those girls
They’re actually good people, just had no idea girls were like that before then, was very bluepilled

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and IWantToMax
They’re actually good people, just had no idea girls were like that before then, was very bluepilled
I wanted to talk to them about maxilla and shit tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Chad69 and ShredPill
Girls usually like horses

csm_pferd_mangelfrei_620_28a9dc3c20.jpg

but they can not really explain why.
There has to be something mystical about them

My theory is, women are attracted to their dicks instinctively

41trjiUpYfL._AC_US218_.jpg

(yes, horse dick dildo)

So, many say 7 inch is ideal, but foids are attracted to horses (presumably because of Cock)

now let us compare:

main-qimg-61e6f25e696ba4ba7445d223901d2545

let us take the median, 22 inches

22 incher is ideal and that is a fact

swallow the horsedickpill, BHC (BigHorseCock)

Conclusion: Even "innocent" little girls lust after the BHC

AWALT

Just have a Dick which "touches her heart" during intercourse theory

Dick shills at it again the goyim cannot handle it

It was in 7th grade when guys started to feel superior to me and challenged me to fights and when girls didn't want to sit next to me because of my subhuman smell. I didn't want to get any attention at all so I never said a single word in my football club. Literally not a single word. People thought I was unable to speak. I knew it was over for me and that I'm socially retarded. I always knew I was ugly too. It was just in me, I didn't have that one brutal moment. People calling me ugly wasn't shocking because I knew it anyway.

You are not the retarded, you are ugly, not talking is the best defensive way that you could get.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69

The cavill this pill is to damn its its to rough to handle if your not the 99 percent of humanity if you don't look like cavill it's over I don't wanna say its over but its over

• +1
You are not the retarded, you are ugly, not talking is the best defensive way that you could get.
I'm ugly but the people in my club were even uglier so meh

• +1
Chadfishing

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
When after spending a few months here I realised I could accurately predict the likelihood of two people getting together and then the consequent longevity of their relationship based entirely on the guy's PSL.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers, RAITEIII and Deleted member 2846
When after spending a few months here I realised I could accurately predict the likelihood of two people getting together and then the consequent longevity of their relationship based entirely on the guy's PSL.

The cavill intensifies

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 656
The cavill this pill is to damn its its to rough to handle if your not the 99 percent of humanity if you don't look like cavill it's over I don't wanna say its over but its over

Mogged by God himself

10c639d3 679c 4106 9022 0b90badada3d

XXQcAXh

Willow barrett elias de poot coup de coeur

• JFL
  • +1
whats ur height?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2227
so not a manlet at all then

that is 5'11
5'11 is manlet depending on where you go. Imo it is manlet but it's debatable.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
- 100 lb androgynous twink with 10k followers who women don’t even know

- God

Wow, to be honest here, you are a fucking genius, followers In some social media means = mogs, pretty sure, Noeneubanks mogs Gandy to death

IMG 20191202 183352

IMG 20191202 183123

Androgynous

93 Figure3 1

Images

500full elias de poot

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
5'11 is manlet depending on where you go. Imo it is manlet but it's debatable.
if you are not frauding and really are 5'11 you are average or above average everywhere with the exception of the Netherlands, Belgium and the Dinaric region

• +1
meeks pill. I remember in middle school. there was a guy who was a piece of shit with everyone, was a junkie and dumb af but dude receive a lot attention of girls and it doesn't matter what he did girls always forgive him even beat that shit out of his gf and cheat on her and they were still togheter for a long time. and it was me with my bluepilled teachers, classmates saying buttttt at least youre a good person and have a good personality. and years later I discover the meekspill and I learnt that if you are good looking you can get away with everything and when I say everything is everything

meeks pill. I remember in middle school. there was a guy who was a piece of shit with everyone, was a junkie and dumb af but dude receive a lot attention of girls and it doesn't matter what he did girls always forgive him even beat that shit out of his gf and cheat on her and they were still togheter for a long time. and it was me with my bluepilled teachers, classmates saying buttttt at least youre a good person and have a good personality. and years later I discover the meekspill and I learnt that if you are good looking you can get away with everything and when I say everything is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, Deleted member 3990 and ostaszynski7
if you are not frauding and really are 5'11 you are average or above average everywhere with the exception of the Netherlands, Belgium and the Dinaric region
But below average in successful environments.

Brutal.....just be pretty and you can rob banks and even some horny girls will open the doors for you

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894

I have a thread about Richard Ramirez here too

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894 and the next o'pry
Brutal.....just be pretty and you can rob banks and even some horny girls will open the doors for you
yeah, and the worst part is in high school there was a girl who dated that guy so after they break up I start to hit on her and and after 1 months we start to date but men It was like I only was his emotional support she always talk shit to his ex and how she wasn't going to get back to him but in the 1 month and half we were together we only had sex twice and we break up because one of his friends told me that she cheated on me with that guy and she said that she's telling me this because I was a good guy and I deserve something better(you know those bs excuses girsl made) I didn't understand what the hell happened but years later I realize I wasn't hot enough for her and she dated me because she was waiting for chad/chadlite to give her attention

yeah, and the worst part is in high school there was a girl who dated that guy so after they break up I start to hit on her and and after 1 months we start to date but men It was like I only was his emotional support she always talk shit to his ex and how she wasn't going to get back to him but in the 1 month and half we were together we only had sex twice and we break up because one of his friends told me that she cheated on me with that guy and she said that she's telling me this because I was a good guy and I deserve something better(you know those bs excuses girsl made) I didn't understand what the hell happened but years later I realize I wasn't hot enough for her and she dated me because she was waiting for chad/chadlite to give her attention
Dont blame girls.....blame mother nature.....being ugly is deformation..mother natures dont want deformed sperm.....mother nature wants everything to have balance and to be healty.....girls are stupid and they dont know this....but if they knew this they will feel even more superior over us and than even the ugly girls will stop dating chadlites and she will only date chads...BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894 and the next o'pry
Dont blame girls.....blame mother nature.....being ugly is deformation..mother natures dont want deformed sperm.....mother nature wants everything to have balance and to be healty.....girls are stupid and they dont know this....but if they knew this they will feel even more superior over us and than even the ugly girls will stop dating chadlites and she will only date chads...BRUTAL
i don't blame girls but back in the day I will cope with girls are so hard to understand. but right now I know his true nature and don't mind just if I want sex or get laid I have to date 2-4 psl girls and I don't waste my time with 5+ cause I know my value and the waste of time I will do

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894 and Chad69
i don't blame girls but back in the day I will cope with girls are so hard to understand. but right now I know his true nature and don't mind just if I want sex or get laid I have to date 2-4 psl girls and I don't waste my time with 5+ cause I know my value and the waste of time I will do
I mean you can still fuck a 5 but she will cheat on you after a week or less....

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
saturday when I used ecstasy for the first time. During the peak my mind started to think about the black pill and being in a club my mind started to overthink why I have seen so many lonely guys with bottles worth of 500 euros sitting alone at a table. They were ALL UGLY, like 3psl.

Then I saw many 3-4psl 5'6 guys approach girls and they were coming off so creepy and you could see the disgust in the girls face. I wanted to tell all of them that it's over but didn't do it in the end

I've learned a lot that evening.

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894
I mean you can still fuck a 5 but she will cheat on you after a week or less....
I know, but a 5 psl still can be peaky as fuck sometimes and will require time. or I have to be lucky enough to find her drunk and get laid with her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Guy looks like shit and is a PSL meme, the only people who fawn over him are men. It speaks volumes

It just shows how out of touch with reality one has to be to think he's top tier in looks

Show someone that mogs.

The maxilla/mouthbreathing pill. I knew my face looked like it was recessed compared to the rest of my skull but I didn't know why. I do now. I was so fucking depressed.