Tell my why i'm thinkinjg like that

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Consciously i know that i'm ugly very often but sometimes when i look in the mirror i find myself gl. When i'm in school, i subconsciously think i'm a slayer, i look at foids, i wanty that eye contact, i feel like a chad when i look. I can't stop that. I'm so disapointed after every day that i didn't get ioi's that i wanted. Sometimes i literally think that all those foids have crushes on me. I know that almost every dude is better looking than me, but every time when foids pass me i think they're looking at me. I'm so disapointed after every day in school becouse i didn't get ioi's that i wanted. I thought like that whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Defense mechanism.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Defense mechanism.
i thought i was a slayer whole life. When i was a kid i had some foid attention at being aspie so i thought that i will be a slayer when if i was normal dude, i thought that i was very gl but idk

idk but it could be your low t

asre you balkan?

Consciously i know that i'm ugly very often but sometimes when i look in the mirror i find myself gl. When i'm in school, i subconsciously think i'm a slayer, i look at foids, i wanty that eye contact, i feel like a chad when i look. I can't stop that. I'm so disapointed after every day that i didn't get ioi's that i wanted. Sometimes i literally think that all those foids have crushes on me. I know that almost every dude is better looking than me, but every time when foids pass me i think they're looking at me. I'm so disapointed after every day in school becouse i didn't get ioi's that i wanted. I thought like that whole life.
i get similar feelings throughout the day, but i try to ignore them mostly cuz i know in reality no one is actually 'mirin our beauty, its just our way of retarded thinking
im probably like this cuz im narcy, maybe you are too?

You woke up with high collagen, less bloatedness and less acne. Probably bcs of the diet yesterday

Hence why you think of yourself as gl, everyone has this.

i get similar feelings throughout the day, but i try to ignore them mostly cuz i know in reality no one is actually 'mirin our beauty, its just our way of retarded thinking
im probably like this cuz im narcy, maybe you are too?
maybe i am. I want to be the best at everything i do, if i can't i will just get angry and i will leave it. That's why i will slay many jb's or i will stay virgin i don't want to be normie with social life and gf. Everything or nothing
You woke up with high collagen, less bloatedness and less acne. Probably bcs of the diet yesterday
no? I thought like that since i was born, abd i'm bloated in the morning, i drink cup of coffe and something around 1l of water before going to school to losse that

Hence why you think of yourself as gl, everyone has this.
legit theory, skin is life