telling girls my 7 x5.5 is 9 inches on omegle

Sei italiano? Dio cane finita, di dove sei?
I was born and raised in London but I have Sicilian roots. I lived in Rome for a bit but can’t speak a word sadly

your pics are irrelevant there NO RULER you retarded subhuman
You’re a virgin subhuman
I don’t need a ruler to show that my cock is massive. You’re just jealous it seems .

I have a much bigger cock than you. So what? Get over it. Also cut cocks are meant to be smaller so I was curious

ok your dick is prob 8 inches yes its bigger than mine

not the point at all tho

ok your dick is prob 8 inches yes its bigger than mine
Nah, he is 6-6.5", go on r/MassiveCock the dicks over there are between a real 7-8" and they make this LARPing faggot look like he has a clit.

Nah, he is 6-6.5", go on r/MassiveCock the dicks over there are between a real 7-8" and they make this LARPing faggot look like he has a clit.
You’re obsessed with my huge cock
Are you feeling jealous and insecure? Aww poor you

Being Italian is a halo if you look Italian
My eyes are Italian I guess lol
Who mogs- northern or southern?
you don't look italian that's not a bad thing though

Get over it
Cock size isn’t that important
Face and height matter much more

for what getting a girl? yes id rather be better looking. but for act
You’re obsessed with my huge cock
Are you feeling jealous and insecure? Aww poor you

its insane how ur delusional enough to think any one believes you have 9 inches lol. anyone that wasn't hiding something would just grab a ruler and take the same exact picture LMAO I'm not asking you to pull your teeth out

its insane how ur delusional enough to think any one believes you have 9 inches lol. anyone that wasn't hiding something would just grab a ruler and take the same exact picture LMAO I'm not asking you to pull your teeth out
Just in general. Most people won’t see your penis but they’ll see your face and frame and height

most people accept I’m 9 inches and have a huge cock. And I’m 1/4 Asian which makes it even more impressive lol

Also you’re right women can’t rate for shit. My Japanese ex thought I was 12 inches long 😂

Yeah mediterranean italians are moggers.
1289F522 0492 43EC 997F 4F931E586D3F

rudolph Valentino mogs

why are you looking at huge dicks on reddit? @knajjd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, RAITEIII and Deleted member 756
Size is cope