Terrible cheek implants result

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
middle picture is a few days after surgery.

Untitled 8 1024x461

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, mewcoper, Deleted member 10494 and 3 others
he basically ended textbook gay

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShineBright, mewcoper, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 8 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, Danish_Retard, Darkstrand and 1 other person
Because the offered cheek implants are just way to low set.

View attachment 829012
His maxilla was recessed to begin with, recessed to shit. Implants NEVER ascend anyone who's recessed.

Also, I think he must've gotten an off-the-shelf standard "apple cheek" implant instead of a masculinized 3D CT-scan designed custom implant. If you're a guy, never get a standard off-the-shelf implant, it'll make you look gay, it only fits women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349, dadfa, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Damn, i was just looking around at implant before and after results. Every single one looks shit.

Untitled 12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 10494, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dadfa, fernandobrocolli, Deleted member 10494 and 3 others
Lower third and Eye area is everything for the face, everything else is cope for the male facial area.
Under eye and cheekbone area is also really important. Its very hard to look attractive with one deficit feature. You need everything.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 10494, Darkstrand and 1 other person
From normie to feminist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, Deleted member 8461 and Deleted member 10494
Looks like a balding fagget to me.

In my opinion, he would have benefited from having an implant which gave him lateral cheek projection to give him a cut, chiselled, masculine appearance, such as a malar shell implant.

Instead, his current sub-malar implants are enhancing the medial projection of his cheek - which is overly projecting his malar fat pad, and creating quite a feminine 'apple of the cheek' aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: ImpressionableYouth
Damn, i was just looking around at implant before and after results. Every single one looks shit.

View attachment 829021
so, there is literally no good cheekbone fix ? overly brutal for asymmetric cels, i CAN NOT cope my way out of this one

Incel pays blue pilled doctor $1000s to have his face ruined.

His maxilla was recessed to begin with, recessed to shit. Implants NEVER ascend anyone who's recessed.

Also, I think he must've gotten an off-the-shelf standard "apple cheek" implant instead of a masculinized 3D CT-scan designed custom implant. If you're a guy, never get a standard off-the-shelf implant, it'll make you look gay, it only fits women
True. Anyone that goes to anyone other than eppley for facial implants is cucking themselves