Test levels don't matter for building muscle - how androgen receptors respond to Test matters the most to building muscle (LOW-Tcels GTFIH Lifefuel)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 14854, Zeta ascended and 7 others
low t thread

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, manlet cUnt, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 2 others
yes thats why blacks build slay er phsyiques quick,
unfortunately for you, injecting wont do shit, u have the hormonal profile of a foid,all the calories go to your jiggly booty @itsOVER
What are you my doctor?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, jefferson and 2 others
low t cope

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
yes boyo, i assessed ur hormonal profile, your T to E ratio is trash, ur basically a foid
^
@FatmanO get on masteron for 3 months or so and your bodyfat distribution will change completely.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, androidcel and kobecel
Low T cope

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome and jefferson
^
@FatmanO get on masteron for 3 months or so and your bodyfat distribution will change completely.
he thinks im trolling him when i say it lol, he stored fat in his tits and ass but not on his shoulders or neck, ultimate proof of trash hormonal profile

• +1
Reactions: cancelling and kobecel
^
Thats the best way to fuck up your hormones if you take stuff at 18

YOur hormones are already shit and they'rer not going to become better naturely

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and jefferson
Why do you care about your hormones

I'm married to the needle?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, Extra Chromosome, androidcel and 1 other person
Why do you care about your hormones

I'm married to the needle?
Cause Id like to leave with TRT support that will probably cost me thousands of dollars for lifetime for something thats not really worth deoing
YOur hormones are already shit and they'rer not going to become better naturely
Are you legit retarded? Do you even know how TRT and test works? Go research that

Are you legit retarded? Do you even know how TRT and test works? Go research that
I got enough test powder to run a 125mg/wk trt dose for 15 years. I think it cost me $77 for all that powder.

Learn to homebrew.
I still gotta get around to releasing my guide on that...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewcel, Extra Chromosome, androidcel and 1 other person
yes thats why blacks build slay er phsyiques quick,
unfortunately for you, injecting wont do shit, u have the hormonal profile of a foid,all the calories go to your jiggly booty @itsOVER
Badr pls the brutality

Cause Id like to leave with TRT support that will probably cost me thousands of dollars for lifetime for something thats not really worth deoing
Lol what
if a man is low T he is almost a foid
it's really worth doing

This guy trained 6 years natty on low t and got the results on the left
the right is him after on year on 200mg/week test e

https://ironandtweed.com/trt/

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I got enough test powder to run a 125mg/wk trt dose for 15 years. I think it cost me $77 for all that powder.

Learn to homebrew.
Please do this guide, homie bret. All I can find on YouTube is some chink going off on a tangent and trying to make me subscribe to his gay webinar.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and kobecel
This is an exceptional paper. Good find and along the lines of what I have been saying for years. It is not systemic hormones (androgens) that matters for natties, it is the intramuscular androgen receptor content. And... most importantly you can't change that.

This is lifefuel for me and a reason to hate your genetics if you respond poorly to weight training.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 470 and Coping
This is an exceptional paper. Good find and along the lines of what I have been saying for years.

This is lifefuel for me and a reason to hate your genetics if you respond poorly to weight training.
Bad genes come in a package tbh some ppl had it bad in every fuckin thing they try fuck this gay earth ngl srs

Wouldnt sarms help with this? Id imagine stacking sams with roids would result in ridiculous gains.

When a person identifies as low T, he already experiences the symptoms, otherwise he wouldn't do blood work/vent.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Bad genes come in a package tbh some ppl had it bad in every fuckin thing they try fuck this gay earth ngl srs

Looks like it but not always the case. You may have shit genetics in this department but be blssed in another (IQ, looks etc). It is not systemic hormones (androgens) that matters for natties, it is the intramuscular androgen receptor content. And... most importantly you can't change that.
Truth is, when a person identifies as low T, he already experiences the symptoms, otherwise he wouldn't do blood work/vent.

Weaker receptor means you need to inject more. Why so much mental gymnastics from your side?

We are talking about non-supraphysiological levels here. We are talking about physiological testosterone levels and results achieved by genetically blessed naturals
Wouldnt sarms help with this? Id imagine stacking sams with roids would result in ridiculous gains.

Why would it change it? Tissue-specific selectivity of SARMS is just that. Just more selective, they bind selectively to desired tissue-specific ARs. The question you wanna ask if exposure to supraphysiological levels can alter/upregulate AR content p.
When a person identifies as low T, he already experiences the symptoms, otherwise he wouldn't do blood work/vent.

Remember, this is CRITICAL. Low T is NOT diagnosed just by blood work. If your results are LOW-ish but you have NO symptoms related to hypogonadism, you are 100% fine. Why? Because GENETICS. Most likely different AR polymorphisms or higher tissue-specific AR content (muscle, brain, etc) means your hypothalamus senses through feedback it needs no more circulating androgens to maintain homeostasis.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, AscendingHero, goat2x and 5 others
We are talking about non-supraphysiological levels here. We are talking about physiological testosterone levels and results achieved by genetically blessed naturals
Oh right then. Makes sense. This article has many implications as well. Looks like something to be targeted by CRISPR for bodybuilders, like the next "steroid" revolution.

What would you advice me when taking 11-keto DHT? I will buy some soon.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Oh right then. Makes sense. This article has many implications as well. Looks like something to be targeted by CRISPR for bodybuilders, like the next "steroid" revolution.

What would you advice me when taking 11-keto DHT? I will buy some soon.

What could be targeted with CRISPR is single nucleotide polymorphisms(SNPs) of the AR, to introduce say more or less CAG repeats in the receptor.

• Love it
Remember, this is CRITICAL. Low T is NOT diagnosed just by blood work. If your results are LOW-ish but you have NO symptoms related to hypogonadism, you are 100% fine. Why? Because GENETICS. Most likely different AR polymorphisms or higher tissue-specific AR content (muscle, brain, etc) means your hypothalamus senses through feedback it needs no more circulating androgens to maintain homeostasis.
What could be targeted with CRISPR is single nucleotide polymorphisms(SNPs) of the AR, to introduce say more or less CAG repeats in the receptor.
Thanks for the knowledge doc!

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 866
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FinallyAscended, Deleted member 685, kirbyparks and 7 others

Not sure who is coping. [the original paper].
The amount of ADD is insane in this forum. You couldn't find the original paper from the original link, that's quite worrying.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E

Not sure who is coping. [the original paper].
The amount of ADD is insane in this forum. You couldn't find the original paper from the original link, that's quite worrying.
I found it, but forgot to link it, if you are implying to me

I found it, but forgot to link it, if you are implying to me

Not referring to you FatmanO, but the user who posted a thousand gifs claiming this thread is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO and Extra Chromosome
Not referring to you FatmanO, but the user who posted a thousand gifs claiming this thread is cope
Vice is known for trying to push a liberal agenda, this is article is leftists soyboy brainwashing.

View attachment 34623View attachment 34624
tenor-gif.34625
View attachment 34628View attachment 34629View attachment 34630View attachment 34632View attachment 34633View attachment 34634

THIS SITE HAS BEEN CUCKED BY THE BLUE-PILL AGAIN. A FUCKING VICE ARTICLE, A FUCKING VICE ARTICLE, YOU'RE STATING A VICE ARTICLE AS FACTUALLY CORRECT AND UNBIASED.

• +1
Reactions: dodt and kobecel
Vice is known for trying to push a liberal agenda, this is article is leftists soyboy brainwashing.
Are you fucking retarded? Did you go through the article and couldn't find the peer-reviewed publication? Are you saying legitimate science conducted in well controlled environemnt - that you probably do not even understand at the slightest - is bullshit? I even posted the entire paper for lowIQcels. Have you ever been inside a lab in your life? Have you done clinical research? Or are you a keyboard warrior spewing "muh leftist agenda bullshit" trying to appeal to incels in an obscure forum . I am certainly no leftist and I very much dislike vice but that comment is just fucking over the top. Go read the full paper and make an effort in understanding the details.

Thats the only forum or place on Earth where legitimate science is discarded but unproven mewing bullshit is widely accepted. Pure comedy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, RAITEIII, goat2x and 5 others
Are you fucking retarded? Did you go through the article and couldn't find the peer-reviewed publication? Are you saying legitimate science conducted in well controlled environemnt - that you probably do not even understand at the slightest - is bullshit? I even posted the entire paper for lowIQcels. Have you ever been inside a lab in your life? Have you done clinical research? Or are you a keyboard warrior spewing "muh leftist agenda bullshit" trying to appeal to incels in an obscure forum . I am certainly no leftist and I very much dislike vice but that comment is just fucking over the top. Go read the full paper and make an effort in understanding the details.

Thats the only forum or place on Earth where legitimate science is discarded but unproven mewing bullshit is widely accepted. Pure comedy
57d08f521700000233c78495.jpeg

The paper is saying your hormone levels are fixed by genetics meaning that you are destined to either become an effeminate incel or Dom slayer by birth as the androgen receptor we the same but not compared to each person in the HR and LR analysis

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, kobecel and dodt
Please do this guide, homie bret. All I can find on YouTube is some chink going off on a tangent and trying to make me subscribe to his gay webinar.
I'll ty to make it this weekend and record myself doing a brew.

I literally watched that guys webinar and he doesnt even properly show you how to brew jfl. He just tries to get you to pay hundreds of dollars for his program.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
^
I also store fat on my legs and add for some reason will estrogen blockers work as well as masteron.

Truth is it’s over for all of you including me

I also store fat on my legs and add for some reason will estrogen blockers work as well as masteron.
yeah but masteron will also rape your hairline

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
If it sounds like cope it's probably cope

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and jefferson
this thread is a rollercoaster

57d08f521700000233c78495.jpeg

The paper is saying your hormone levels are fixed by genetics meaning that you are destined to either become an effeminate incel or Dom slayer by birth as the androgen receptor we the same but not compared to each person in the HR and LR analysis

This is not what the paper is claiming

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
This is not what the paper is claiming
The androgen receptor levels doesn't change with resistance exercise training but is significantly higher in HIR than LOR to RET. Yes it is.

Sounds like soyboy propaganda but okay.

• JFL
When it comes to building muscle, as long as your Total Testosterone levels are in the physiological range (300 - 900), you will pretty much have the same muscle building capacity. Layne Norton talked about this.
So minimal advantages of being 900 ng/dL when it comes to muscle. Over being 300 ng/dL

If you're under 300 ng/dL (hypogonadism), then your muscle building capacity is noticeably hindered.
And only if you're >1200ng/dL or so (supraphysiological), then you start having an advantage over the guy who's 900 ng/dL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147

Learn to homebrew.
iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dodt