Test levels don't matter for building muscle - how androgen receptors respond to Test matters the most to building muscle (LOW-Tcels GTFIH Lifefuel)

this is high t

Alright so what now? Can we do anything about the androgen receptors?
Nah not really. Just telling that test deosent matter much unless you ping yourself. Anyone can get a good body tho

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Lol should I just start giving myself shocks with the tazzer of my brother?
No lolllll.
Biology is very complicated. Plus study is done on rats.
Also
Electrical stimulation of rat muscles. Rats were anaesthetized with pentobarbital and then needle-type electrodes, which were attached to an electrical stimulator (Nihon Kohden, Inc., Osaka, Japan, type SEN-2101), were inserted into both gastrocnemius muscles of each rat. The tibia and foot of one leg were fixed at right angles to each other with a knee clamp and foot strap, and electrically stimulated. The contralateral leg of each rat was neither fixed nor stimulated as a control. Rectangular pulses of 2-ms duration, 10 V at 100 Hz, were delivered to induce tetanic contraction. These stimulation pulses were given for 2 s, followed by 5-s rest. One set consisted of ten such stimuli. Three sets at 5-min intervals were given to each rat each day. The stimulus voltage was gradually increased to produce full tetanic contraction.
Even if it is feasible, it would require some set up. Didn't look much into it but you should def look into it more.

I'll ty to make it this weekend and record myself doing a brew.

I literally watched that guys webinar and he doesnt even properly show you how to brew jfl. He just tries to get you to pay hundreds of dollars for his program.
I figured. Typical Asia Minor merchant

this comin from the guy "fatmanO" with the most high inhib profile ive ever seen
all this bullying this dude gets is actually depressing tho ngl lol esp undisputed on that lookism post

• +1
this comin from the guy "fatmanO" with the most high inhib profile ive ever seen
all this bullying this dude gets is actually depressing tho ngl lol esp undisputed on that lookism post
Jfl at high inhib when all my body pics are online

what was your slay count again?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Optimal test levels are important for overall health so this is mainly a cope post.

• +1
Reactions: bonecel, kobecel and androidcel
Optimal test levels are important for overall health so this is mainly a cope post.

OP's point is that as long as you have enough to not feel like shit (say like 700 ng/dl) then taking some JFL supplements like Ashwagandha to take it up to 900 won't do anything.

Though "optimal" is like 3000 ng/dl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, FatmanO and androidcel
OP's point is that as long as you have enough to not feel like shit (say like 700 ng/dl) then taking some JFL supplements like Ashwagandha to take it up to 900 won't do anything.

I’d say If youre between the 700-1000 range naturally now a days you’re good. All the chemicals and sedentary life styles people live have fucked our testosterone levels on average in the west.

• +1
Reactions: bonecel, jefferson and kobecel
OP is so damn delusional

• +1
Reactions: Autist and kobecel

Optimal is 3000? The doctors will say having 300 is normal

• +1
Healthy young males should have +1000ng/dl

You know absolute shit about endocrinology. The most jacked, ripped and strong natural guy friend I have ever known in my entire life had consistent test measurents of 450. He could bench 405 pause for one, full Olympic squat 515, deadlift 560 hook grip, clean 365 snatch 275. All these lifts kntfromt of my own eyes completely unequipped. Body fat 9-10%, 200 pounds at 5 10. Cope all u want

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 470 and Extra Chromosome
You know absolute shit about endocrinology. The most jacked, ripped and strong natural guy friend I have ever known in my entire life had consistent test measurents of 450. He could bench 405 pause for one, full Olympic squat 515, deadlift 560 hook grip, clean 365 snatch 275. All these lifts kntfromt of my own eyes completely unequipped. Body fat 9-10%, 200 pounds at 5 10. Cope all u want
All males should feel like they are on 100mg tren

Fuck this gay jewish earth. I DONT LIKE THEM PUTTING ESTRADIOL IN THE WATER THAT TURNS THE FREAKING MALES GAY

He must be off cycle when he gets his blood tested.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, AntiSocial-Fakecel and Extra Chromosome
https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/articl...h-testosterone-actually-affects-muscle-growth

TLDR: Testosterone deosen't matter that much except if you inject high amounts and it only affects mood and about 4lbs of natural muscle on body, so stop making fun of people for their low T
It's not really all about t levels, it's also about how much the body utilizes it. Total T levels don't mean shit if it's all bound by SHBG. The testosterone potency is dosage dependent. Free T levels also determine how much testosterone will have an effect on gains.

Androgen receptor utilization is also important. Some guys naturally have low relative total T levels because they have more highly responsive androgen receptors, and visa versa. I'd say that, as long as you have prominent common secondary sexual characteristics, you are probably not deficient in testosterone and can make natty gains.

• +1
It's not really all about t levels, it's also about how much the body utilizes it. Total T levels don't mean shit if it's all bound by SHBG. The testosterone potency is dosage dependent. Free T levels also determine how much testosterone will have an effect on gains.

Androgen receptor utilization is also important. Some guys naturally have low relative total T levels because they have more highly responsive androgen receptors, and visa versa. I'd say that, as long as you have prominent common secondary sexual characteristics, you are probably not deficient in testosterone and can make natty gains.
This has been stated like 5 times by several users on this thread already

• +1
Wouldnt sarms help with this? Id imagine stacking sams with roids would result in ridiculous gains.

SARMs are bullshit lol...

You wouldn't even notice the addition of most SARMs into a steroid cycle. And the SARMs that you might be able to are usually just designer steroids labelled as "SARMs"

^
@FatmanO get on masteron for 3 months or so and your bodyfat distribution will change completely.

Cause Id like to leave with TRT support that will probably cost me thousands of dollars for lifetime for something thats not really worth deoing

Are you legit retarded? Do you even know how TRT and test works? Go research that

Why are you acting like TRT and Test is some science-fiction, complicated medicinal treatment like Chemo or Brain surgery. You can Explain TRT and Test to a 12 year old in 5 minutes.

Anyways, you're hormonal profile is already as low as it gets, I don't think you personally could actively try making your hormones worse than they are now And you're like 17-18 right? Soooo you're at your peak almost. stop coping. It only gets worse from 20 years old. And no, 17-20 years old isn't a long enough time for things to change significantly.

• +1
Why are you acting like TRT and Test is some science-fiction, complicated medicinal treatment like Chemo or Brain surgery. You can Explain TRT and Test to a 12 year old in 5 minutes.

Anyways, you're hormonal profile is already as low as it gets, I don't think you personally could actively try making your hormones worse than they are now And you're like 17-18 right? Soooo you're at your peak almost. stop coping. It only gets worse from 20 years old. And no, 17-20 years old isn't a long enough time for things to change significantly.
One needs a lifetime treatment and medical attention, other keeps you on natural and lets body figure things out. Choose wisely

Looks like it but not always the case. You may have shit genetics in this department but be blssed in another (IQ, looks etc). It is not systemic hormones (androgens) that matters for natties, it is the intramuscular androgen receptor content. And... most importantly you can't change that.

We are talking about non-supraphysiological levels here. We are talking about physiological testosterone levels and results achieved by genetically blessed naturals

Why would it change it? Tissue-specific selectivity of SARMS is just that. Just more selective, they bind selectively to desired tissue-specific ARs. The question you wanna ask if exposure to supraphysiological levels can alter/upregulate AR content p.

Remember, this is CRITICAL. Low T is NOT diagnosed just by blood work. If your results are LOW-ish but you have NO symptoms related to hypogonadism, you are 100% fine. Why? Because GENETICS. Most likely different AR polymorphisms or higher tissue-specific AR content (muscle, brain, etc) means your hypothalamus senses through feedback it needs no more circulating androgens to maintain homeostasis.

Exactly.

Why do these fucking idiots not understand that they're one million things that go into a physique

On roids people can have T levels in access of 5000ng/DL they don't gain 10x as much muscle as someone on 500ng/DL Test in their blood.

It doesn't fucking work like that, it's not linear. And even if it was, we're speaking about only one variable here.

There are literally more than I could repeat off the top my head.
When it comes to building muscle, as long as your Total Testosterone levels are in the physiological range (300 - 900), you will pretty much have the same muscle building capacity. Layne Norton talked about this.
So minimal advantages of being 900 ng/dL when it comes to muscle. Over being 300 ng/dL

If you're under 300 ng/dL (hypogonadism), then your muscle building capacity is noticeably hindered.
And only if you're >1200ng/dL or so (supraphysiological), then you start having an advantage over the guy who's 900 ng/dL

EXACTLY

No it's not. Not for life anyways. Beyond 1200ng/DL Ur blood quality is much more compromised.
Healthy young males should have +1000ng/dl

False tbh

Last edited:
"Just 4
https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/articl...h-testosterone-actually-affects-muscle-growth

TLDR: Testosterone deosen't matter that much except if you inject high amounts and it only affects mood and about 4lbs of natural muscle on body, so stop making fun of people for their low T
Just 4lbs of natural muscle
Just 4lbs
of
natural muscle

Did anyone else fucking lose it when they read that? Just lol
4lbs of muscle is no big deal guys, it's only like 20% of the gains you're going to make in your life who cares?

to introduce say more or less CAG repeats in the receptor.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3900506/
Although the number of CAG repeats of the AR are related to sex steroid levels and anthropometrics, we have no evidence that these variations in the AR gene also affect muscle mass or function.
physical activity, body composition, sex steroid levels and anthropometrics are all determinants of muscle mass and function in young men. Although the number of CAG repeats were related to sex steriod levels and anthropometrics, we have no evidence that variations in the AR gene also contributes to the between subject variation in muscle mass or muscle function in young healthy men.

yes thats why blacks build slay er phsyiques quick,
unfortunately for you, injecting wont do shit, u have the hormonal profile of a foid,all the calories go to your jiggly booty @itsOVER

I didn't read the article, because Vice. But what does it say about black people?

No it's not. Not for life anyways. Beyond 1200ng/DL Ur blood quality is much more compromised.

I was joking. Anyways, weren't you on roids? How did a test cycle feel subjectively different from your normal levels?

This study is interesting. Apparently lower 2D:4D (higher prenatal test) is correlated with more CAG repeats (worse androgen sensitivity)! Lifefuel for fingercels

Moreover, 2D:4D has no correlation with circulating test levels, but CAG repeat length was found to be negatively correlated. So if CAG gets reduced as @DrTony said, there might be a compensating decrease in test levels so no net effect on muscle growth. There'd have to be a way to reduce CAG in muscles but keep it the same in the hypothalamus. Which I don't know if it's possible.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I was joking. Anyways, weren't you on roids? How did a test cycle feel subjectively different from your normal levels?

This study is interesting. Apparently lower 2D:4D (higher prenatal test) is correlated with more CAG repeats (worse androgen sensitivity)! Lifefuel for fingercels

Moreover, 2D:4D has no correlation with circulating test levels, but CAG repeat length was found to be negatively correlated. So if CAG gets reduced as @DrTony said, there might be a compensating decrease in test levels so no net effect on muscle growth. There'd have to be a way to reduce CAG in muscles but keep it the same in the hypothalamus. Which I don't know if it's possible.

In case of the hypothalamus cucking us, it would be by decreasing LH and FSH prodcution. Any idea on the genomes involved?

In case of the hypothalamus cucking us, it would be by decreasing LH and FSH prodcution. Any idea on the genomes involved?

No idea on the genes. Would love to know this as well, keep me in the loop if you find anything. I'll do some research in the meantime.

• +1

Yeah I did but that was a Baby cycle.

Next Monday I'm starting;

1-6: Anadrol (50-75mg/day)
1-16: Test 300 (100mg/MWF)
1-16: Tren E (150mg/MWF)
1-16: DHB (150mg/MWF)
1-16: HCG (500ius/MWF)

It's the best Lean Bulk cycle chemically possible (IN MY OPINION ON PAPER). Arguably you could change out the Anadrol for Superdrol, but you'll feel better, eat more and gain almost as much on Anadrol. And it's less Liver toxic, and can be ran at much higher dosages.

I have ZERO BUSINESS using that stack of steroids but I don't mind being the guinea pig. It's my body at the end of the day, I'm not telling anyone else to do it. I'm just telling you what I'm doing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, bonecel and androidcel
At least one of the factors that separate elite bodybuilders from average gym rats, is response to androgens and AR density. I suspect another, if you were to take muscle biopsies of the everyone on an olympia stage, or an extremely muscular athlete who just seems to never get busted (yoel romero, for example) is probably genetic "defects" in myostatin expression. That and/or a higher expression of follistatin, which itself is antagonistic to myostatin but perhaps also directly anabolic.

• +1
At least one of the factors that separate elite bodybuilders from average gym rats, is response to androgens and AR density. I suspect another, if you were to take muscle biopsies of the everyone on an olympia stage, or an extremely muscular athlete who just seems to never get busted (yoel romero, for example) is probably genetic "defects" in myostatin expression. That and/or a higher expression of follistatin, which itself is antagonistic to myostatin but perhaps also directly anabolic.

Certainly these are key molecular factors (not anatomical) that differentiate elite bbers from your local gym rat. There are many more undiscovered.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, androidcel and Cretinous
Certainly these are key molecular factors (not anatomical) that differentiate elite bbers from your local gym rat. There are many more undiscovered.
Isn't myostatin needed for tendon health? How do they not have shit tendons?
There has to be other factors.

No, myostatin is expressed highly in muscle tissue to my knowledge not connective tissue.
Having certain collagen gene variants in tendon tissue I am sure will be protective against overuse injuries. There have been some studies on this.

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous and Extra Chromosome
Isn't myostatin needed for tendon health? How do they not have shit tendons?
There has to be other factors.

A lot is not currently understood about myostatin and various other factors. As Dr Tony puts it, there is much undiscovered.

also its not necessarily the case that they do not produce any myostatin at all, it could just be to a lesser degree than most individuals. Expression can also be tissue specific, so while it might be true that if you inhibited myostatin systemically you might eventually end up with brittle tendons, it doesn't necessarily follow that genetic freaks with low myostatin expression in their muscle also have weak tendons. If you look at most of the BBing elite before they started lifting, theres rarely any obvious indication that they are gifted in this regard and yet in practice it is obvious that some individuals are capable of producing a great degree of muscularity that other individuals simply cannot, despite the same training methods, the same (or even more) drug use, the same dietary habits etc.

• +1