Test report came in should I hop on TRT

currycelincurryland

currycelincurryland

Bronze
T level 583.4 ng/do age 27

jfl, you wanna start living that medicated lifestyle at 27 bro? You have average test levels. Hop on ashwagandha for now to increase your free test and save the good stuff for when your T is actually below prescribed levels.

Post the whole panel.

• +1
Reactions: StolenDays and Deleted member 3990
You should have other parameters tested as well. Free T, Estradiol, SHBG etc.
[/QUOTE they only tested total testosterone. And bunch of other stuff like thyroid and all it's all well within normal range except vitamin D which is low since I stay in office all day

okay, just FYI, the next time you go for a homonal check-up, ask to get Total T, Free T, SHBG (goes with Free T), Estradiol. Progesterone and DHT are optional.

Your result is okay-ish, considering the sample was taken at midday, when the T levels are a bit lower. Seeing as you have a slight Vit D deficiency, I'd advise you to supplement D3+K2, start lifting and eating healthy and re-check your levels in 6-8 months. DYOR on other OTC supps.

• +1
Reactions: currycelincurryland
okay, just FYI, the next time you go for a homonal check-up, ask to get Total T, Free T, SHBG (goes with Free T), Estradiol. Progesterone and DHT are optional.

Your result is okay-ish, considering the sample was taken at midday, when the T levels are a bit lower. Seeing as you have a slight Vit D deficiency, I'd advise you to supplement D3+K2, start lifting and eating healthy and re-check your levels in 6-8 months. DYOR on other OTC supps.
The report says I have extreme vitamin D deficiency and I quit gymcelling 5 months because of my work and also gym membership here is expensive.Thanks for the information bro.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
The report says I have extreme vitamin D deficiency and I quit gymcelling 5 months because of my work and also gym membership here is expensive.Thanks for the information bro.

A vitamin D deficiency is known to fuck up your testosterone. Just take 5000 IU a day and your testosterone will go up again to healthy levels

Yeah take vitamin D

the report also said I have vitamin D deficiency.Does it make any difference?

Bro I can't grow any facial hair and look like a IT cuck tears poster look like a total high schooler when I'm actually 27 besides being treated like kid at my workplace
For facial hair you could try minoxidil on the beard area. There's also an option for a hair transplant but it's kinda expensive if you opt for BHT (body hair) rather than the follicles on your head (which you absolutely should not).

Taking Vitamin D and gaining a good amount of muscle will increase your testosterone quite a bit... i would try both and then take another blood test.

• +1
Reactions: Atman
Asking for medical advice on a looksmax forum mostly inhabited by insecure teenagers is not a smart idea dude.

You are still pretty young. I would try to maximize your natural potential first.
  • Get more out into the sun
  • Improve your diet by cooking yourself with whole foods (include beef and eggs)
  • Lift at least moderately

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
Asking for medical advice on a looksmax forum mostly inhabited by insecure teenagers is not a smart idea dude.

You are still pretty young. I would try to maximize your natural potential first.
  • Improve your diet by cooking yourself with whole foods (include beef and eggs)
Cope.

OP is 27. Time's running out for him - he'll be regarded as an "uncle" soon. He can't afford to waste time on wishy-washy crap like 'get out more in the sun bro' or 'just lift bro'.

3000 ng/dl or death, OP. Get on T ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Cope.

OP is 27. Time's running out for him - he'll be regarded as an "uncle" soon. He can't afford to waste time on wishy-washy crap like 'get out more in the sun bro' or 'just lift bro'.

3000 ng/dl or death, OP. Get on T ASAP.
Bro I don't think I will ever look like a "uncle".Norwood reaper still hasn't been able to catch me and I have visible abs and cuz I weigh 60 kg.

Are my T level so low that I can't grow a beard?

Bro I don't think I will ever look like a "uncle".Norwood reaper still hasn't been able to catch me and I have visible abs and cuz I weigh 60 kg.
Still you don't want to leave looksmaxing for when you're even older. 27 is on the older side already.

And won't your curry parents start to pressurize you to get married?

Foids start getting mental blocks if the age gape between you and them is too big. Don't fall for the PUA crap about men aging like wine and man's life beginning at 35.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Your in the same boat as me (26).
There is NO time to lose anymore!!!
Listen to me.

you dont necessarily need TRT if you still have a high libido and good metabolism, some people are better responders to testosterone and their bodies are more sensitive to smaller doses, majority of the best bodybuilders are hyper responders to anabolics which is why not everyone can be Mr Olympia following the same steroid stack
the people on this site are aspie af so go "hurr durr below 1000ng/dl hop on now bro"
if you get on trt just know you can never stop