Testosterone does not equal looking masculine

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
Short post, but I think testosterone is more for muscle mass, fertility, voice depth, penis size etc. It is not really responsible for facia/body dimorphism. Why? Because if you look at someone like Chico, he is a prettyboy with lack of masculine bones, his frame is skinny. But he has a decently deep voice which you can hear in interviews, I did not expect him to sound like that. I expect him to be more sqeuaky. There are also nudes of him online and he actually has a big willie willie. How come he has a decent voice and a big dick but he looks like a twink? Does DHT really make you more facially dimorphic than anything else?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ruoho, didntreadlol and 2 others
he has incel voice tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
The nudes are fake lol.

Chico has extremly good zygomatic devolopement, wide ass chin, leaness, thick eyebrows, four things that shows high testosterone.

People here think he has bad T because his nose is small and doesn't have a ugly portruding browbone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 6401, CursedOne and 9 others
The nudes are fake lol.

Chico has extremly good zygomatic devolopement, wide ass chin, leaness, thick eyebrows, four things that shows high testosterone.

People here think he has bad T because his nose is small and doesn't have a ugly portruding browbone.
how can they be fake when i took the pics in his local favela

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Inscol, Aesthetics_III and 3 others
High IQ thread backed up with scientifical studies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 470, didntreadlol and 1 other person
portruding browbone.
99.99% of females dont even care about browbone.....for real like.....how often do you hear women saying:yeah I will only date man with good browbones and thats all

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel, Cheerfulincel, Deleted member 6402 and 8 others
High IQ thread backed up with scientifical studies.
Here you go, buddy

Sims K, Spina A. Traumatic anterior streege brain damage: a case study of operative management in with a shotgun to the head along with a rope and slices of halal pig served on a plate. J Can Chiropr Assoc. 2009;53(4):261–271.
99.99% of females dont even care about browbone.....for real like.....how often do you hear women saying:yeah I will only date man with good browbones and thats all
women dont know what they want and they also struggle to describe the features they like about a man unlike us psl autists

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
Its because they don’t even know what a browbone is but trust me, they’ll notice the difference between a man which does have a good one and a man which doesn’t.
They can’t specifically describe which features make a man attractive but they subconsciously find some features more attractive than others.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 6402, HighIQcel and 10 others
Chico is definitely high T, wide face and obviously masculine voice. Just goes to show that these things aren't black and white at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846, didntreadlol and 5 others
Its because they don’t even know what a browbone is but trust me, they’ll notice the difference between a man which does have a good one and a man which doesn’t.
They can’t specifically describe which features make a man attractive but they subconsciously find some features more attractive than others.
Ik bro... but browbone doesnt even matter.....most of prettyboys dont even have it and girls are crazy with them....I myself have a decent browbone but its behind my hair soo for me it doesn’t even matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Hector
but browbone doesnt even matter

I think Brad Pitt is a good example, his brow bone is really important to his looks IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Chad69
Ik bro... but browbone doesnt even matter.....most of prettyboys dont even have it and girls are crazy with them....I myself have a decent browbone but its behind my hair soo for me it doesn’t even matter
Browbone matters, lol. Maybe prettyboys don’t have browbones as protrusive as masculine Chad’s but they’ll still be protruding a bit.
Browbone protrusion is also important for your eyes to be considered deep set, although some other features are needed as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235, didntreadlol and 2 others
testosterone/dht is responsible for all the dimorphism in the face bro

IMG 0324
Large jpg 1
UBo34lo1gbOCUmZVGuKK9huSPgswkvqvnECDzbTX2SfqBrQlyNxCjMpqbj5ddetoS0B8XYtA A1qKFk BS5VaeG5qrD7CX
Tumblr mi8n7sZMwI1ru723no1 500
LEW 49 oDCfXPK  5YlM3Q xN  eUqSah2J4 eTtFBc

chico's always had masculine facial development
7a711d3b896da3ba8600c33dc3d530d4
chico age 17

at some times less so though

testosterone is responsible for so much masculinization in the face, chin + jaw + facial width + lips + eyebrows + so much more
View attachment 325423 View attachment 325424

I think Brad Pitt is a good example, his brow bone is really important to his looks IMO.
Browbone matters, lol. Maybe prettyboys don’t have browbones as protrusive as masculine Chad’s but they’ll still be protruding a bit.

Browbone protrusion is also important for your eyes to be considered deep set, although some other features are needed as well.
lol browbone doesnt matter, eyebrow shape/hooding is 70x more important
and brad pitt has disgustingly shaped orbitals/eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235, didntreadlol and 2 others
Testosterone isn’t but dht is. It’s the reason Asians have the highest testosterone but look like cucks while Caucasians who have high dht are more likely to go bald and have masculine bones

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 2 others
all this only by increasing testosterone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Do you hear women saying "wow look at his maxilla 😍"? I guess maxilla doesn't matter then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 470 and didntreadlol
lol browbone doesnt matter, eyebrow shape/hooding is 70x more important
and brad pitt has disgustingly shaped orbitals/eyebrows
Cope like the pope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 470, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Dn read but agree with title

• +1
Shit post ngl, I'm sorry.

• +1
Androgen receptors and how thick they are

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 2 others
Cope like the pope.
No its not a cope, browbone is the most overrated feature by PSL and by far.

And I have a "perfect" browbone according to this site. So its not a "cope".

• +1
No its not a cope, browbone is the most overrated feature by PSL and by far.

And I have a "perfect" browbone according to this site. So its not a "cope".
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
You can laugh all what you want, but if you pay attention to women behaivour instead of pandering cope theories in incel forums you will see how important is "muh browbone".

Aesthetic knowledge of some user here is below zero. I have the feeling that 70% of people here just project their flaws to cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, didntreadlol and 1 other person
The nudes are fake lol.

This

And his perfect skin hair and eyes are also associated to femininity by retarded normies/redpillers

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 1 other person
You can laugh all what you want, but if you pay attention to women behaivour instead of pandering cope theories in incel forums you will see how important is "muh browbone".

Aesthetic knowledge of some user here is below zero. I have the feeling that 70% of people here just project their flaws to cope.
“Pay attention to women behaivour instead of pandering cope theories in incel forums you will see how important is "muh browbone".
JFL. You tell me how women behavior tells you a male’s browbone holds no importance, even though a stereotypical Chad will usually have a strong browridge and other masculine features.
Keep thinking that this:
532000FB 5171 4A50 A5CE 442B34C27A1E
mogs this:
31724E87 C260 4BF1 AA85 B2D6DD7AB0ED

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 6401, FutureCurryChad and 5 others
Growth hormone doesn't define my size and growth
Estrogen doesn't define my femininity
My immune system doesn't determine my health

You're just fucking stupid OP
THIS FUCKING HELL HIGH IQ FINALLY SOME1 WHO GETS IT

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Soulrack, Mr.cope and 2 others
Why are some guys behavior so low t and weak? I have a friend with 0 agression or power. He could never be sexual, or dominant. Typical soyboy cuck.
What could be the reason? I dont think its correlated to t levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Testosterone isn’t but dht is. It’s the reason Asians have the highest testosterone but look like cucks while Caucasians who have high dht are more likely to go bald and have masculine bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The nudes are fake lol.

he has a big(due to HGH) feminine(boyish) face

this is a true high t face

jfl at this place still struggling with basic concepts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and randomguy1235