TESTOSTERONE INCREASES SKULL SIZE

Deleted member 12218

Deleted member 12218

Platinum

For this one I will demonstrate why a large skull is a sign of high testosterone with easy to understand pictures and examples.​

A quick google search of ”guys taller than girls” or ”guys same height as girls” will show that generally guys have bigger skulls than woman.​

Look at how big this guys skull is, but it is still relatively proportional to the rest of his large body​

D07AE6AB 9C8A 4303 B1D5 87F7917A58B6

Compared to this guy who has never gone through puberty and his test levels are so low it has stunted NOT his height(I think he’s 6’3), but his skull size. Apologize for quality but you can clearly see the poor guys peanut sized skull due to his low t.​

8DD159CF 0134 41B3 89E8 66DFEB151D8C

Not all skull sizes are built the same however, male skulls tend to have a larger splanocranium(face section) compared neurocranium(brain section)​

80E38D02 FF49 4C46 ACDC F7768D488807

So it seems reasonable to conclude that testosterone during puberty plays a role on the growth of the skull especially the splanocranium. Because most woman prefer men with high T features, then it can be concluded that a large skull is more attractive to woman. However, you don’t want to go so overboard where you look like a small height baby.​

6613B7C9 D3E1 444C BB70 7FF35B49A9AF

The best of both worlds is a large skull, specifically splanocranium AND a large height and frame so you don’t look like Jay Leno with too big of a head, but also not too small of a head like the guy who never went through puberty. I believe a 1:8 head body ratio looks the best.​

2E6C4CA1 4B66 43DB BEC7 FCFA7194735C

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero and 15 others
Who cares about this ? Girls care about height and frame, not fucking skull size.

Also this forum need to stop with retarded testosterone worshipping, it doesnt do anything useful beside making penis grow to its genetic limit and giving some muscle.

Its not a fucking good facial structure hormone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xanny, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15827 and 11 others
Who cares about this ? Girls care about height and frame, not fucking skull size.

Also this forum need to stop with retarded testosterone worshipping, it doesnt do anything useful beside making penis grow to its genetic limit and giving some muscle.

Its not a fucking good facial structure hormone.
Who cares about this?
I do.

”Girls care about height and frame, not fucking skull size”
They do care about height and frame but they also care about skull size, subconsciously at least. A large skull size commands respect and adds to their feeling of protection. Imagine getting into a fight with 2 types of dudes, which one would you prefer to punch?
F87B5C9B 3DE8 4A3A 9357 FA72226F3017

“Also this forum need to stop with retarded testosterone worshipping, it doesnt do anything useful beside making penis grow to its genetic limit and giving some muscle.”
Testosterone does so much more than increase penis size and give muscle. It literally separates every single woman characteristic from male the male ones. Whether this be large jaw, brow ridge, neck, height, athletic success, deep voice, and so much more.

“Its not a fucking good facial structure hormone.“
Never said it was, but it does make a good looking boy into a good looking man.
92E79B5B 9D89 4347 97AB 901960BB40CD

0F1FA791 23B8 4281 A5D6 94CF55D85E45

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
Testosterone does so much more than increase penis size and give muscle. It literally separates every single woman characteristic from male the male ones. Whether this be large jaw, brow ridge, neck, height, athletic success, deep voice, and so much more.
Agreed but this mainly applies in puberty, also ARs play a big role

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12218
Who cares about this?
I do.

”Girls care about height and frame, not fucking skull size”
They do care about height and frame but they also care about skull size, subconsciously at least. A large skull size commands respect and adds to their feeling of protection. Imagine getting into a fight with 2 types of dudes, which one would you prefer to punch?
View attachment 988728

“Also this forum need to stop with retarded testosterone worshipping, it doesnt do anything useful beside making penis grow to its genetic limit and giving some muscle.”

“Its not a fucking good facial structure hormone.“
Never said it was, but it does make a good looking boy into a good looking man.
View attachment 988745
View attachment 988746
I would punch left 1 if he is a twig, not right one if he has a larger frame or height, but these shit doesnt matter cuz more than 90% of guys havent been in a serious fights, we live in a 21. century, it also doesnt get you any pussy.

Testosterone doesnt give a larger jaw, most siblings have same bone shape, neck and athlethic performance is muscle aspect, and it doesnt change voice too much for many people, and what creates height and frame
difference in genders is E levels during puberty, not T levels.

Lastly fake and cope graphs, most guys with prominent jaw, chin or cheekbones, also has sisters and parents with these traits, its genetic not hormonal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 10615
not worth the hair loss or the shrinking of the penis injecting t is for low iq monkeys and people that think body is more important the face

Low t proportions mog

I started cycling when I was 15 and my cheekbones are good, I got a good skull size, wide neck and muscular, small waist, my waist is around 26 inches and im 5 8 and my shoulders are wide, but my face definitely got a square shape, the only side effects I have gotten are back acne, pain in the testicles, and small balls, nothing of baldness and I never got a beard using roids, im unbearded, but I stunted my growth definitely, I have been blasting roids since 15, now im 17 so are almost 2 years and half blasting, I started with test and dbol and when im not on cycle I just blast 250 mg of test, my cycles haver been fine even using underdosed gear, I have used test deca, dbol, winstrol,anadrol, tren and equipoise

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
Low t proportions mog
Proportions don’t matter if you have an infantile skull. Low t means a small splanocranium which is an undesired trait in men.
28574C8A 70BE 43FC 8D0F FB09C9F99C06

• +1
Reactions: ☆◇☆, AscendingHero and Gonthar
My skull is too big I think in my opinion. Good article tho

Retarded thread. T doesn't increase skull size. Instead E2 closes the growth sutures, so lower E2 = more constant growth = bigger skull eventually.

In general lower E = slower growth = slower puberty = final height and skull size bigger.
But you also sometimes have abnormalities like higher growth hormone = faster growth = final height and skull size bigger

My skull is too big I think in my opinion. Good article tho
Your skull isn't too big, it actually looks small for your frame, instead your face is just small relative to your skull. You're probably still young, face grows till 25 quite a lot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218 and Deleted member 10516
jfl at you OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31238, patricknodixon and androgenic
Lol, low T copers coping about skill size and T, drink soy milk, lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Just cherry-pick average guy with big skull next to short GigaChad theory.
"average guy" my dick

he's the 4th imperator of china
sung my coku

@portuguesecel just began for chicocels

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar

For this one I will demonstrate why a large skull is a sign of high testosterone with easy to understand pictures and examples.​

A quick google search of ”guys taller than girls” or ”guys same height as girls” will show that generally guys have bigger skulls than woman.​

Look at how big this guys skull is, but it is still relatively proportional to the rest of his large body​

View attachment 988534

Compared to this guy who has never gone through puberty and his test levels are so low it has stunted NOT his height(I think he’s 6’3), but his skull size. Apologize for quality but you can clearly see the poor guys peanut sized skull due to his low t.​

View attachment 988559

Not all skull sizes are built the same however, male skulls tend to have a larger splanocranium(face section) compared neurocranium(brain section)​

View attachment 988589

So it seems reasonable to conclude that testosterone during puberty plays a role on the growth of the skull especially the splanocranium. Because most woman prefer men with high T features, then it can be concluded that a large skull is more attractive to woman. However, you don’t want to go so overboard where you look like a small height baby.​

View attachment 988605

The best of both worlds is a large skull, specifically splanocranium AND a large height and frame so you don’t look like Jay Leno with too big of a head, but also not too small of a head like the guy who never went through puberty. I believe a 1:8 head body ratio looks the best.​

View attachment 988623

Is that the dutch giant guy? If so, He looked better before gymcelling

Is that the dutch giant guy? If so, He looked better before gymcelling
Might be, this is what he looked like before and after
252F2B9A 3A94 481C B897 F679270D4E0C

Why do asians have big skulls then

With low prenatal t

• +1
Reactions: thecel

With low prenatal t
Genetics, and the asian guys of the same height, on average will have bigger skulls than the same asian girls

• +1
Reactions: thecel

With low prenatal t
Just like ants have big heads. So they can capture the pheromones with their antennae and find the way from work to the hive.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
I started cycling when I was 15 and my cheekbones are good, I got a good skull size, wide neck and muscular, small waist, my waist is around 26 inches and im 5 8 and my shoulders are wide, but my face definitely got a square shape, the only side effects I have gotten are back acne, pain in the testicles, and small balls, nothing of baldness and I never got a beard using roids, im unbearded, but I stunted my growth definitely, I have been blasting roids since 15, now im 17 so are almost 2 years and half blasting, I started with test and dbol and when im not on cycle I just blast 250 mg of test, my cycles haver been fine even using underdosed gear, I have used test deca, dbol, winstrol,anadrol, tren and equipoise
Lol if you just wrestled in high school and through puberty you couldve and would've maintained a solid frame and thick neck. I swear wrestling is so underrated. Most kids don't take it seriously tho

• +1
Reactions: MrIncrelex and PrisonMike