"Testosterone is cope bro"

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
Here we see the faces of three kids with different levels of prenatal testosterone exposure. Left side is the cuck, center is the normie and right side is the chad. YOUR FUTURE IS DECIDED BEFORE YOU ARE EVEN BORN! Testosterone is everything, low T will always make you an incel. JFL if your parents didn't do combat sports before and during pregnancy and you didn't take light steroids during puberty.

MHg8ZPGsagdqtiSRcdFLch3feMEo1RG2JyfPu37GNUKFNz-TD8byrHuzg6LyKtRf7IEHexDx-2yPUDSsj0wlqeNL

• +1
Reactions: piscicide, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, CopingCel and 3 others
Unironically the low prenatal t one mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: warpsociety, CursedOne, Azoriko and 14 others
Wow ground evidence by OP. Still your puberty decides what your going to look like. Cope

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
that graph is shit
also 2d:4d has been debunked by blood cords

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, Deleted member 3990, MansNotHot and 5 others
I should inject

Explain this OP?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 7863
Wow ground evidence by OP. Still your puberty decides what your going to look like. Cope

Your pubertal T levels are determined by your prenatal T levels you utter coper.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and goat2x
lol the most masc one looks like shit , potato face with nct. Nct is the biggest death sentence there is , and it makes no sense a high fighting sucess faces features are all upturned like the one you said was low pre t

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6403, Chadelite and 1 other person
I have a longer index finger and my penis is 8 inches long

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and MansNotHot
Life in general is about copes.

IMG 20200920 164713

Lolled

I have high 2d:4d ratio, but masc face. Am I low or high T? Makes no sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 8904 and fras
tigers are agressive as fuck and all their features are downturned therefore intimidating , same with humans a severe pct guy with good eye area is a lot more intimidating then a high looking retard with nct

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Chadelite
lol the most masc one looks like shit , potato face with nct. Nct is the biggest death sentence there is , and it makes no sense a high fighting sucess faces features are all upturned like the one you said was high pre t
View attachment 681158
balanced sex hormones mog any ogre high T himbo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
balanced sex hormones mog any ogre high T himbo
still tho the most high t one would have downturned features as in high fighting sucess? meaning high cheekbones , pct eyes and eyebrows

Your pubertal T levels are determined by your prenatal T levels you utter coper.
Partially yeah, but who gives a fuck about this picture. Keep coping and wondering around while chad of any prenetal t is going to fuck your oneitis raw

bro this is cope

my hand is like the high t one but my chin is small af

however my jaw is broad af like my avi and robust

small chin = death sentence

• +1
Reactions: spark and CopingCel
Partially yeah, but who gives a fuck about this picture. Keep coping and wondering around while chad of any prenetal t is going to fuck your oneitis raw

JFL the autism on this fag. No chad has low prenatal T you utter subhuman coper.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 9274

this is a much better example

high t = pct everwhere

pct eyebrows more canthal tilt more angular jaw

pct = scary

inb4 muh gay alien

this is high t - look @ his eyebrows he looks like he wants to stab you behind ur back

JFL the autism on this fag. No chad has low prenatal T you utter subhuman coper.
Bro step outside your coping with muh dom slayer. Jfl you fell for the psl blackpill autism
A780B4C8 DFD3 4319 816E 1EF219411600

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 8904
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 6873
after more observing

my right hand the ratio is bigger ie my ring finger is even longer

fuark @fras can you confirm my ratio i will send you a pic tbh

its ok if u dont want to its not that big of a deal

my hand is high t

but my chin is shit tier

the rest of my face is high t

What is this supposed to prove? The low T cuck has low success while the dom has high success.
the high T face ib my image is the low T face in yours. How can this be?

the high T face ib my image is the low T face in yours. How can this be?
One possibility is that the High T child hits puberty and becomes gigaslayer.

The more likely possibility is that balanced sex hormones mog

Literally NOBODY is saying looking high T is cope, but acting like it when you're weak and ugly is

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 6873
Literally NOBODY is saying looking high T is cope, but acting like it when you're weak and ugly is
internet fwhr calculators are wack af brosel.
they gave your maher pic (bigger size pic ofc) 1.54 fwhr :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
View attachment 681163

this is a much better example

high t = pct everwhere

pct eyebrows more canthal tilt more angular jaw

pct = scary

inb4 muh gay alien

this is high t - look @ his eyebrows he looks like he wants to stab you behind ur back
View attachment 681162
That wasn't directly linked to prenatal T, just the features of men who performed better in the ufc I think

Unironically the low prenatal t one mogs
I agree!
I look way more like the one on the right (the supposedly parental high T one) and I much prefer the face shape of the one on the left or middle

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Middle face mogs. The right face is a melting ogre with no aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
I have the left incel face, but giga chad high t finger ratio. How do you explain that?

2D:4D ratio been debunked already. Not related to prenatal t.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Noone has actually debunked 2D:4D ratio in the scientific community, anyone telling you so is a lying coper

Lots of studies are garbage that fail upon replication attempt.

My ring finger is way longer and despite having good cheekbones and mandibles, I look legit like 16 although I am 20.

Here we see the faces of three kids with different levels of prenatal testosterone exposure. Left side is the cuck, center is the normie and right side is the chad. YOUR FUTURE IS DECIDED BEFORE YOU ARE EVEN BORN! Testosterone is everything, low T will always make you an incel. JFL if your parents didn't do combat sports before and during pregnancy and you didn't take light steroids during puberty.

MHg8ZPGsagdqtiSRcdFLch3feMEo1RG2JyfPu37GNUKFNz-TD8byrHuzg6LyKtRf7IEHexDx-2yPUDSsj0wlqeNL
Kid on right looks ugly as fuck though

if the 2D:4D was real i would be out there slayin fucking hard 🤪