tfw when you take mk677 to grow your bones but it ends up growing your nose and ears leaving you looking like a jewish bonobo

Keep crying about your nose.

is there a way to measure nose and ears? im going on it

is there a way to measure nose and ears? im going on it
NOOOOOOOOOO

my reply to alexander:
Wishing cancer on somebody is as low class as it gets ngl, you'll feel real embarrassed that you ever thought that was funny when you get older and see a few of your friends/family die that way boyo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
NOOOOOOOOOO

my reply to alexander:

Wishing cancer on somebody is as low class as it gets ngl, you'll feel real embarrassed that you ever thought that was funny when you get older and see a few of your friends/family die that way boyo.
youre the only one who talks about nose/ears gains, and even then havent shown proof could just be in your imagination
ill try measuring them and seeing if they grow

youre the only one who talks about nose/ears gains, and even then havent shown proof could just be in your imagination
ill try measuring them and seeing if they grow
Take a side profile shot and check for any changes like we do with the hairline.

Are you circumsuzed

NOOOOOOOOOO

my reply to alexander:

Not a single word, rope right now buddy boyo.

Fucking retard

Keep crying about your nose.
autism at its finest bro. Nose and ears are cartilage so there's literally no way it. Mk 677 isn't potent enough to change even bones lmao. Elfmaxx what is your IQ? What do you not understand?

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and BigdickAverageEthnic