TFW YOU PAY 90K FOR PUSSY

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

Silver
JFL if you're shorter than your wife

I knew something was up when he said his cats are his children and blame her friend for messaging the dude on Tinder. This bitch goes on the first date and starts talking about her obsession with tiny houses!! 2019 u have to build a tiny house to fuck JFL this bitch only got with the dude cause she knew he had money, foids on recruit lmao at her boasting about her ONLINE bachelor's degree about some nonsense bullshit just to leech. around 15:15 "It took me quite a lot of convincing to wrap my head around the idea" while this guy is preparing the food while she does nothing the cuck. She also keeps bleating "we" even though its painfully obvious he did all of the fucking work, come on even her sister did the fucking cushion plushes cause she couldn't do it with herself. the guy had to argue about everything too I bet, including the flushing toilet they mentioned. Imagine paying $90,000 for some nothing special - below average - low-value Australian pussy that you will regret when she takes all your shit. I'm glad all the people in the comments point out how depressed this fucker looks and how the women has obvious control over the relationship. JFL at her saying she'll look to find something else to want like this mans blood sweat and tears meant nothing to her. JFL :feelswhy::feelswhy:

someone mentioned to me how the guy has replied to a comment in the comment section, so he is probably well aware of the beta shaming. How can my parents expect me to marry and have children when women are thieving manipulative cunts 99% of the time lol JFL

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
2:43 "I just like black"
Of course he's bald and has a beard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manlet cUnt, kobecel, Zeta ascended and 5 others
he replied to this comment; ''Guy build a house for sex 2-5 times a week and maybe a blowjob every 2 weeks'' and he replied saying ''haha, spot on!'' :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"I always wanted a tiny home, I've seen them on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram you name it. Then I I met Matt, now I have one" truly on recruit difficulty

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, manlet cUnt, Ritalincel and 4 others
he replied to this comment; ''Guy build a house for sex 2-5 times a week and maybe a blowjob every 2 weeks'' and he replied saying ''haha, spot on!'' :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"I always wanted a tiny home, I've seen them on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram you name it. Then I I met Matt, now I have one" truly on recruit difficulty
FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUARK THESE HOES

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 2 others
I would pay 90k only for drugs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended, Autist and 3 others
JFL if you're shorter than your wife

I knew something was up when he said his cats are his children and blame her friend for messaging the dude on Tinder. This bitch goes on the first date and starts talking about her obsession with tiny houses!! 2019 u have to build a tiny house to fuck JFL this bitch only got with the dude cause she knew he had money, foids on recruit lmao at her boasting about her ONLINE bachelor's degree about some nonsense bullshit just to leech. around 15:15 "It took me quite a lot of convincing to wrap my head around the idea" while this guy is preparing the food while she does nothing the cuck. She also keeps bleating "we" even though its painfully obvious he did all of the fucking work, come on even her sister did the fucking cushion plushes cause she couldn't do it with herself. the guy had to argue about everything too I bet, including the flushing toilet they mentioned. Imagine paying $90,000 for some nothing special - below average - low-value Australian pussy that you will regret when she takes all your shit. I'm glad all the people in the comments point out how depressed this fucker looks and how the women has obvious control over the relationship. JFL at her saying she'll look to find something else to want like this mans blood sweat and tears meant nothing to her. JFL :feelswhy::feelswhy:

someone mentioned to me how the guy has replied to a comment in the comment section, so he is probably well aware of the beta shaming. How can my parents expect me to marry and have children when women are thieving manipulative cunts 99% of the time lol JFL

she looks like a real talker

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, androidcel and 1 other person
Saw this video as well in my recommendation for some reason. :feelsree:

Looks theory destroyed

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
People will do anything for pussy tbh weaker men developed civilization to be able to compete with barbarian chads

were not even safe at our own homes

QONVIyz.gif

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown