Tfw you relate with Severus Snape

H

Hellraiser

Iron
Watched Harry Potter for the first time, binge watched all 8 movies in 2-3 days.
Lord Voldemort is my absolute favorite character of all time, followed by the mentioned fool above
If I were Snape, I would kill James and kidnap Lilly
When you are going retard mode already, you go full retard mode
Indeed, sons

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I wish I were Lord Voldemort, running crazy mogs on all the subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Hellraiser
I wish I were Lord Voldemort, running crazy mogs on all the subhumans.
He was badass, and he fucked that hot evil bitch

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Voldemort is a dark triad slayer snake looking ass... he was a high t jb tiktok slayer in his prime, but he was so evil he purposefully set himself on the path of genocide, trying to kill every subhuman alive. He was also extremely tall and recalled as intelligent and handsome. Too bad it's a bluepilled world and he dies to some manlet... but at least he did a number on them.

Blackpilled movies tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, spark, Hellraiser and 1 other person
He was badass, and he fucked that hot evil bitch
Who Bellatrix? Yeah those pure bloods were rich as well too. I can run betabux sugermommy game. With her and cuck voldemort because he’s PSL 1 subcreature.

• +1
Who Bellatrix? Yeah those pure bloods were rich as well too. I can run betabux sugermommy game. With her and cuck voldemort because he’s PSL 1 subcreature.
Now don't get carried away, son
He would make you his bitch
You are just a muggle after all

60cbf0aa781a720fcdd16784dda0a493.jpg

Damn I'm miring hard son. Voldemort is the highest t, lowest inhib highest intimidation factor slayer of all time. From fucking jbs in the bathrooms to fucking some goth foid with big tits. Incredible. If he appeared randomly somewhere his 6'4 frame would scare normies and Chads alike to hell and back.

• +1
60cbf0aa781a720fcdd16784dda0a493.jpg

Damn I'm miring hard son. Voldemort is the highest t, lowest inhib highest intimidation factor slayer of all time. From fucking jbs in the bathrooms to fucking some goth foid with big tits. Incredible. If he appeared randomly somewhere his 6'4 frame would scare normies and Chads alike to hell and back.
Yep
He is chaotic evil
What a slayer
Mirin hard too

Now don't get carried away, son
He would make you his bitch
You are just a muggle after all
I get carried away sometimes, can you blame me? She’s a dark triad bitch an Im attracted to her

Watched Harry Potter for the first time, binge watched all 8 movies in 2-3 days.
Good job at normiemaxxing pal, the ascension is now closer keep it that way

Yep
He is chaotic evil
What a slayer
Mirin hard too
Absolutely dark triad. His only downfall was NPC society not abiding to his moral codes and betraying him... and still he managed to kill a huge chunk of beta cucks. Even though he was the greatest magician in his whole universe.

Absolutely dark triad. His only downfall was NPC society not abiding to his moral codes and betraying him... and still he managed to kill a huge chunk of beta cucks. Even though he was the greatest magician in his whole universe.
Well I didn't want him to win
The first 4 movies are so nice and innocent, everytime I think about it, a wave of sadness hits me
Ron, Harry and Hermione were awesome

I only read the books and saw the first few movies in the cinema. Still haven't seen most of the movies and likely never will.
The first 4 movies are so nice and innocent, everytime I think about it, a wave of sadness hits me
faggot

They quickly became blackpilled come the fifth, but I like the tonal change. It had a lot of influences from horror movies and the European indie scene whereas the first four were more normie oriented and less invested in the artistic side of it

They quickly became blackpilled come the fifth, but I like the tonal change. It had a lot of influences from horror movies and the European indie scene whereas the first four were more normie oriented and less invested in the artistic side of it
Also note the comments, all the bitches are drooling over him.

Also note the comments, all the bitches are drooling over him.
As they would irl if they ever were to see him. He's extremely intimidating and high t, and has a rough voice which sets fear on the hearts of the mongs who oppose him. I was rooting for him to win tbh, doesn't make sense that he lost