I let your hobbit ass amuse me for now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
this forums boring
I let your hobbit ass amuse me for now
You've got it all twisted brother

You see

You're amusing me

I've never heard of you and you've got an anime profile picture which signals you're a complete psl2 nerd

You couldn't even bring your retarded ass to draw an understandable comparison, there is no correlation between me and hobbits at all

Or maybe i wouldn't know, you're more of a nerd than me, you must know all of these references and what not, i know nothing about that gay shit.

So boy, go ahead. Try something. I've already won, and i'm living rent free inside of your head.

• +1
Wasn't what i said buddy

Do you really delude yourself into thinking i said something else so you can think you're winning this argument??? Bruh

You really are sad. I will send you a therapist just give me your name and address

• +1
Wasn't what i said buddy

Do you really delude yourself into thinking i said something else so you can think you're winning this argument??? Bruh

You really are sad. I will send you a therapist just give me your name and address
jfl @u high inhib moaning

• +1
  • +1
All Americans are fat, so due gravity, their body is more compressed, causing them to be short.

We aren't short. 5'10 is just average here. We aren't all fat either. Ive seen a lot of hefty Euros.