Thank god for ethnics

understandable conclusion but get real

use the psl chart to rate, not in anticipation of if girls like you or not, it's not meant for that
you are 3 to 3,5psl then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
you are 3 to 3,5psl then
only psl rating chart i found

you cannot be serious and say i am 3-3.5 psl, even at my current state

• +1
every guy there on the "4 area" mogs you pretty hard
how the fuck

what cope are you going to use now

you don't know their height
most of them have an extremely narrow ipd as well

how on earth

• +1
how the fuck

what cope are you going to use now

you don't know their height
most of them have an extremely narrow ipd as well

how on earth
nigga the 5's guys mog you to oblivion

and 80% of the 4's guys mog you too, especially the left ones one the 4 scale

are you retarded, what cope? thats just truth

• +1
nigga the 5's guys mog you to oblivion

and 80% of the 4's guys mog you too, especially the left ones one the 4 scale

are you retarded, what cope? thats just truth
not a single one

these are the only ones on 5 that are on my level, middle one mogs by a bit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 4438
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and sytyl
NEARLY EVERY ONE OF THE 4 GUYS MOG YOU; MAYBE THE INDIAN NOT WITH HIS DRAVIDIAN PHENO

AND THE 5 GUYS YOU POSTED MOG YOU TO OBLIVION NIGGA; ON YOUR LEVEL DUDE???

THIS GUYS PROBABLY GET GIRLS; WHILE YOU NEVER GOT ANY ATTENTION FROM ANY GIRL EVER
ok

• +1
NEARLY EVERY ONE OF THE 4 GUYS MOG YOU; MAYBE THE INDIAN NOT WITH HIS DRAVIDIAN PHENO

AND THE 5 GUYS YOU POSTED MOG YOU TO OBLIVION NIGGA; ON YOUR LEVEL DUDE???

THIS GUYS PROBABLY GET GIRLS; WHILE YOU NEVER GOT ANY ATTENTION FROM ANY GIRL EVER
nobody cares for this virtue signaling dude

you are an 3/10 realistically speaking
wasn't virtue signalling, she wanted to add me on all social medias and asked if i had added her yet

also she wanted to play with me on ps4, i recommended a game to her and actually bought it

those are not the actions of a virtue signaller
and bro 3psl is one thing but 3/10???? Nahhh you have crossed the line

Look at the 4psl guys and tell me how on earth they mog me what the fuck

• +1
what the fuck do you mean cope?
look at him
View attachment 576572
it is offensive at this point to even compare me to him

if you still think he mogs tell me why. no body shit because that's bluepill. face only
Yeah u mog african bull lmao. At least you resemble a human.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, sytyl and RODEBLUR
@RODEBLUR

first guy mogs you hard, second guy slight you are both subhumans, third guy mogs you, the forth guy gets slightly mogged, fifth gets slgihtly mogged, asian gets mogged, next guy gets mogged, this guy same level, gets mogged, gets mogged because forehead, this guys mogs you, last guy ugly indian doesnt mog you

you are still an subhuman, mogging other subhumans doesnt mean shit

• +1
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and RODEBLUR
  • +1
@RODEBLUR

and that girl is probably landwhale or ugly if she wants to hang out with you

• +1
but seriously tho, your body is an insane falio. Idk how I would cope if I was you.

• +1
african is like 50% bodyfat dude, and rodeblur is 5% bodyfat
Africanbull is fucking ugly man. People would say "ogre theory" that shit never works irl. He is just and ugly fat dude. No offence to him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Holy fuck 15 pages lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Yeah being thin is better than being fat. At least you look normal in clothes.
nobody would mess with an 6'3 monster like african at least in real life

while you could easily push around rodeblur like nothing

• +1

bro you wouldn't mess with him, but he can't do shit. Just run away irl.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and johncruz12345
Africanbull is fucking ugly man. People would say "ogre theory" that shit never works irl. He is just and ugly fat dude. No offence to him.
nah, he'd get more girls just by being more unique, girls be wildin like that

@Newone mirin your new avatar bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 4438

wtf is this ogre theory shit, thought you were talking about attracting women?

nobody would even come near him because he probably smells like cheeto dust, girls would gag being near him

''while you could easily push around rodeblur like nothing'' u sure on that? in high school i was among the most popular of my class, and for personal defense i did judo and shit as a kid weekly so

if i needed to incapacitate someone i could

also if i really couldn't with someone, i got connections so i wouldn't mess regardless

• +1
nah, he'd get more girls just by being more unique, girls be wildin like that

@Newone mirin your new avatar bro
unique? r u fucking serious.

• +1
  • JFL

• +1
wtf is this ogre theory shit, thought you were talking about attracting women?

nobody would even come near him because he probably smells like cheeto dust, girls would gag being near him

''while you could easily push around rodeblur like nothing'' u sure on that? in high school i was among the most popular of my class, and for personal defense i did judo and shit as a kid weekly so

if i needed to incapacitate someone i could

also if i really couldn't with someone, i got connections so i wouldn't mess regardless
Don't talk about judo and shit lmao. Your 88lbs and 5ft 7. My little brother could probably beat you up.

• +1
  • JFL
Don't talk about judo and shit lmao. Your 88lbs and 5ft 7. My little brother could probably beat you up.
listen i wouldn't mess okay, and def not your little brother however old he is

i didn't grow up in some kinda suburban neighbourhood i know what a tough time is and i ain't as defenseless as you may think so i'd stop talking about this

i know which vital organs to aim for and most people will be incapacitated in a second, quit the bullshit

• +1
listen i wouldn't mess okay, and def not your little brother however old he is

i didn't grow up in some kinda suburban neighbourhood i know what a tough time is and i ain't as defenseless as you may think so i'd stop talking about this

i know which vital organs to aim for and most people will be incapacitated in a second, quit the bullshit
Bro. If we are talking a fair fight. But you are too underweight. If it was a street fight. Just aim for the fucking balls, or other vital areas.

• +1
i didn't grow up in some kinda suburban neighbourhood i know what a tough
>lived in the netherlands

>rough neighborhood

confirmed for getting bullied by moroccan chads

• +1
Bro. If we are talking a fair fight. But you are too underweight. If it was a street fight. Just aim for the fucking balls, or other vital areas.
personally i would never aim for the balls because it's too feminine and i feel like it's against some kind of bro code, idk it just feels ethically and morally wrong

but i know other areas that will incapacitate you just as badly so it's no problem

• +1
>lived in the netherlands

>rough neighborhood

confirmed for getting bullied by moroccan chads
no? lol i was the bully for quite some time, and before that people wouldn't mess with me because of how completely fucking crazy i was i didn't care about any kind of shit

my best friend in middle school was moroccan, i still talk to him today, i would pull the weirdest shit on that school and people wouldn't mess with me because of association

• +1
personally i would never aim for the balls because it's too feminine and i feel like it's against some kind of bro code, idk it just feels ethically and morally wrong

but i know other areas that will incapacitate you just as badly so it's no problem
Sure :rolleyes:. I'm not much of a fighter, but I am 6ft 3, and 150 pounds, and that alone gives me an advantage.

• +1
no? lol i was the bully for quite some time, and before that people wouldn't mess with me because of how completely fucking crazy i was i didn't care about any kind of shit

my best friend in middle school was moroccan, i still talk to him today, i would pull the weirdest shit on that school and people wouldn't mess with me because of association
This is so larp bro. How the fuck can you be a bully. I would automatically assume you were being bullied.

• +1
  • JFL
manlet rage?

• +1
This is so larp bro. How the fuck can you be a bully. I would automatically assume you were being bullied.
I went through too much before school to give a fuck or even be bothered by what any kid could do or say.

Thus i went into school with a completely idgaf attitude and basically i was completely crazy during that whole shit. later in middle school years i grouped up with a moroccan kid who was more than capable of beating anyone's faggot ass up.

we used to draw swastikas on the school's ground and walls, isis references and more shit like that we used to go to school in some kind of minivan equal to a school bus, me and him would take a JBL bluetooth speaker, hook it up to a phone and play loud ass earrape and go completely crazy with it, annoying everyone else in the bus.

got banned from it for a week or so which was a very important week for me because i had a school swimming exam that week, i got played by the driver.

even without my fam i remember i would spit into the slide and watch some of the kids go down and laugh at them when they reached the bottom. some kid tried to even play big to me after but i wasn't phased, was prob the closest i have ever been to being beat in those years but i didn't even care, he walked off eventually

looking back i was a genuine nuisance and some of the things i did were wrong and i apologize but you can't say i was bullied at all really

• +1
I went through too much before school to give a fuck or even be bothered by what any kid could do or say.

Thus i went into school with a completely idgaf attitude and basically i was completely crazy during that whole shit. later in middle school years i grouped up with a moroccan kid who was more than capable of beating anyone's faggot ass up.

we used to draw swastikas on the school's ground and walls, isis references and more shit like that we used to go to school in some kind of minivan equal to a school bus, me and him would take a JBL bluetooth speaker, hook it up to a phone and play loud ass earrape and go completely crazy with it, annoying everyone else in the bus.

got banned from it for a week or so which was a very important week for me because i had a school swimming exam that week, i got played by the driver.

even without my fam i remember i would spit into the slide and watch some of the kids go down and laugh at them when they reached the bottom. some kid tried to even play big to me after but i wasn't phased, was prob the closest i have ever been to being beat in those years but i didn't even care, he walked off eventually

looking back i was a genuine nuisance and some of the things i did were wrong and i apologize but you can't say i was bullied at all really
Nice.

• +1
Replies 515

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and ChoSeungHui
  • +1