THANK YOU CHINA FOR KILLING THIS USELESS SLUT

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
Thank You China for the corona virus because of ONE reason only... for killing useless dumb sluts

Already we have normies roping ASAP because they can’t handle 1 week of your DAILY life.

This WHORE chose DEATH rather than live at home with her family.

Imagine how much pleasure and validation in her normal life she had been receiving every second that she only saw death as a viable option when the dopamine supply was cut off.

Reminder that It was extremely PAINFUL for her to even live 1 week of your normal life.

This only thing this pandemic has done is to make me realise that 100% of normies and women would kill themselves if they lived 1 second as me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 7917, Deleted member 9699 and 58 others
I asked and Im happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6401, john2 and 7 others
What a stupid bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
What a stupid bitch
I can’t see any visual flaws. No wonder she killed herself. Her life must be a constant validation fest that she couldn’t even handle the slightest of stress

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 6401, laske.7 and 11 others
damn what a waste she could have sucked my dick.. rip

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 6401, john2 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 3526 and 13 others
Wait are you serious? She suied bc quarantine was boring? Link to news article on this plz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Chadeep
Why she killed herself??? Not enough chad attention?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
One of the users here said he knows her on the last thread about her

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and Chadeep
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Hightwolf, Deleted member 5891 and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and stuckneworleans
Thank You China for the corona virus because of ONE reason only... for killing useless dumb sluts

Already we have normies roping ASAP because they can’t handle 1 week of your DAILY life.

This WHORE chose DEATH rather than live at home with her family.

View attachment 344207

Imagine how much pleasure and validation in her normal life she had been receiving every second that she only saw death as a viable option when the dopamine supply was cut off.

Reminder that It was extremely PAINFUL for her to even live 1 week of your normal life.

View attachment 344210

This only thing this pandemic has done it to make me realise that 100% of normies and women would kill themselves if they lived 1 second as me.
Ngl very based and good post op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1560, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mousei, Petsmart and 2 others
She couldn't Get daily cum Protein so she roped. 😥😔Rest in Pieces bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Slayerino and 1 other person
Sauce?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Taking attention away from women is the equivalent of going cold turkey on heroin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII, Slayerino and 3 others
somehow we have it better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Where the morgue? 😳

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alt Number 3
Wasn't this hoe supposed to be autistic and have no friends or something too?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6401, Blitz and 2 others
Wasn't this hoe supposed to be autistic and have no friends or something too?
View attachment 344246
thats 100% larp. basically 75% women fraud retardation, autism, ptsd, depression. If she was a true sperg she would have 0 problems staying home. Maybe she would’ve found psl and be even happier to join her kind. She is 100% a stupid normie

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
Jfl normies are subhuman, can't wait for the next ER, imagine blackpilling stacies with a shotgun to the head :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and balding17yomanletcel
Jfl normies are subhuman, can't wait for the next ER, imagine blackpilling stacies with a shotgun to the head :chad:
But they are only black pilled for a nanosecond. wat u need to do is to lock them up in the dungeon and make them read looksmax and lookism threads 24 hours a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6401, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
This only thing this pandemic has done is to make me realise that 100% of normies and women would kill themselves if they lived 1 second as me.
indeed u dark triad ruthlrss badboy. im starting to fear u ngl
But they are only black pilled for a nanosecond. wat u need to do is to lock them up in the dungeon and make them read looksmax and lookism threads 24 hours a day
just holy fuck
Charlton-Heston-Crazy-laughing.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, OOGABOOGA and Alt Number 3
indeed u dark triad ruthlrss badboy. im starting to fear u ngl

just holy fuck
they will indeed be begging to be euthanised when we get to Blackpill scholar posts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Petsmart and lookismfugee
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alt Number 3
  • +1
Stacies cant be impacted on negatively by the backpill. Actualy blackpill is lifefuel for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and umzazi
>Foid ropes after living our lives for 1 week, and gets all over the news.
Meanwhile if I roped after living that same life for years no one would give a shit.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
Women live significantly different lives than men. Men suicide for legit reasons like having a shit life, women suicide due to lack of validation and embarrassment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 4645 and 2 others
>Foid ropes after living our lives for 1 week, and gets all over the news.
Meanwhile if I roped after living that same life for years no one would give a shit.
:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HumidVent and HQNPmaxxing
What exactly did she do?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, OOGABOOGA and Bewusst
Didn't read

Would rape her corpse though..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
straight up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MiroslavBulldosex and Ritalincel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
reminder that this cherry picked dogshit is from this thread

she has high functioning autism
thats 100% larp. basically 75% women fraud retardation, autism, ptsd, depression. If she was a true sperg she would have 0 problems staying home. Maybe she would’ve found psl and be even happier to join her kind. She is 100% a stupid normie

• +1

• +1
no sane person would kill themselves after 1 week of isolation, thats why i called it cherry picked dogshit,

this person must of had some form of genetic mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Effortless