THANK YOU CHINA FOR KILLING THIS USELESS SLUT

no sane person would kill themselves after 1 week of isolation, thats why i called it cherry picked dogshit,

this person must of had some form of genetic mental illness
Maybe. But there’s a much higher chance of her just being a larping degenerate who was just missing all the validation. How would a normal person feel if 90% of their happiness is taken away from them. this is what would happen. if u take away my internet, I would do the same thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and Deleted member 6401
no sane person would kill themselves after 1 week of isolation, thats why i called it cherry picked dogshit,

this person must of had some form of genetic mental illness

Implying foids are sane JFL. She was high on dopamine from being worshipped by betaorbiters and fucked by Chads. Quarantine made her quit cold turkey. End of the story.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alt Number 3
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@Effortless Thoughts?

Effort
2989.jpg
less

Don't think she killed herself only because corona virus lock down tbh

Her mental state was probably already fucked but media used coronavirus for more clicks i guess

but yeah killing yourself while living in the comfy first world is pretty stupid imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
I asked and Im happy
first time i cage at your autism.
may she rest in peace :heart:
Don't think she killed herself only because corona virus lock down tbh

Her mental state was probably already fucked but media used coronavirus for more clicks i guess

but yeah killing yourself while living in the comfy first world is pretty stupid imo
there is never any valable reason to doing it, even living in the ganges isn't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Nosecel and 1 other person
Maybe. But there’s a much higher chance of her just being a larping degenerate who was just missing all the validation. How would a normal person feel if 90% of their happiness is taken away from them. this is what would happen. if u take away my internet, I would do the same thing

Tbf she seemed quite unstable

Think she legit got sad and said sorry because I ignored her and i never had any girl do that before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Alt Number 3

• +1
Bitch ragequitted life

D310713D 8FDC 4C60 B7EB 1A8123B75719

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 4645
ah

• +1
Implying foids are sane JFL. She was high on dopamine from being worshipped by betaorbiters and fucked by Chads. Quarantine made her quit cold turkey. End of the story.
r u fucking retarded? read the article you subhuman rat case

• +1
r u fucking retarded? read the article you subhuman rat case
The way ur defending this broad... I just hope ur gl enough that she would’ve done the same for u. Otherwise it’s truely over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 4645
Last edited:
  • +1
Someone needs to post her ethnic boyfriend again, and watch every SFcel erupt in rage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Jfl at that title

• +1
The way ur defending this broad... I just hope ur gl enough that she would’ve done the same for u. Otherwise it’s truely over
I value fairness,

All I did was provide context

• +1
yes, yes! epic lifefuel! more and more stacies will kill themselves!!!!
DhMeAzK

• +1
lol

• +1
I love this quarantine stuff. Solitude is so peaceful and underrated, I feel the best when I'm alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
I love this quarantine stuff. Solitude is so peaceful and underrated, I feel the best when I'm alone.
true sometimes i just want to go in some snowy woods and live in a little bungalow with some books, hot chocolate and some hunting gear to hunt animals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps and Chadeep
true sometimes i just want to go in some snowy woods and live in a little bungalow with some books, hot chocolate and some hunting gear to hunt animals
Holy fuck that sounds comfy

• +1
alone is peaceful. But the only bad thing is that I’m cooming more than ever, out of boredom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 6401
Nothing changed for me ngl I'm still 24/7 rotting lmao

• +1
If she's from the UK she didn't kill herself because of Coronavirus. Quarantine is a complete joke here and everyone and their mothers is out there doing picnics in the park, holding hands, and meeting up to fuck more than ever because they don't have to work and are getting paid 80% regardless.

If anything this foid killed herself after realizing chad is spending quarantine fucking another bitch.

• +1
jfl@u, cuck

Cringe at this little abused dog who wont stop barking for my attention. Reminder, One kick from me would send you into your grave. I will show no mercy

EAVVOJZJMVAMNBDGLFB5LGTC2Q

1412868459720 Image galleryImage Mandatory Credit Photo by

I own you, You are my dog on a leash. Keep coming back for your master *me* just to get brutally abused and punished because you know that your a worthless tormented dog and you deserve the abuse.

Augustus

Now Get lost you dog, I have no time to waste with you
. you have been tortured, punished and abused after all. It's time to put you out of your misery

Giphy 5

Know your place, dog.

Tenor 3

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 6401
5466F698 5465 439F 8FA9 3B18B25991C1
:p

• +1
lol

• +1
bum0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
It is over

She is more braver than 99% of incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
@goat2x this is the one

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
:soy: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
1 week of quarantine with 100s of the opposite gender hitting you up everyday + talking w your friends on social media
so tough mann