Thank you for the Donations, ive managed to get two more surgeries.

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Ive been off but had to come to ty all for the donations ive received.

I had my Sliding Genio at January with my money($1000), then chinkvirus came and i couldnt find a job yet, but my plans kept going thx to good ppl of this forum and welfare.

Managed to get Alarplasty and extractions+braces for nigger bimemexillary protusion.Total ($400)

Now im 600$ away from my almond eye surgery which is $1000.

Just wanted to say ty tho, thats a gift for the looksmaxxers.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 6400, Htobrother and 13 others
wtf how are you getting almond eye surgery for $1000? are you getting it with a brazillian surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Lev Peshkov, CursedOne and 2 others
I thought donations were a meme

As if someone has donated :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Lev Peshkov, NormieKilla and 5 others
@Caligula @Y2J97 @Slayerino
Do you think he was right in undergoing teeth extraction + bimaxillary shortening, considering his negroid race?
Some asian people have a similary issue, they have a protuded mouth area while the rest of the face is flat. They instead of getting bimax, usually undergo teeth extraction + bimaxillary shortening so they get a face which is completely flat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6341 and 2 others
@SirGey
By the way you are the greatest whitemaxxer here
In the xray it looks like you completely cheated your race

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, CursedOne, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Do you think he was right in undergoing teeth extraction + bimaxillary shortening, considering his negroid race?
Some asian people have a similary issue, they have a protuded mouth area while the rest of the face is flat. They instuad of getting bimax, usually undergo teeth extraction + bimaxillary shortening so they get a face which is completely flat.

I thought it so before made the morphs, a forward nose bridge plus protusion removal looks really great.

I thought it so before made the morphs, a forward nose bridge plus protusion removal looks really great.
where do you get those prices man? shit, I might just travel to get it cheaper, how much for a bimax + genioplasty?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 2933
wtf you jaw loooked like some bird before, never thought people would donate in here

• +1
slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
ur low inhibition af if u get Eye surgery with a small time surgeon

@Amnesia did you get lower eyelid retraction with dr. Taban or was it some random plastic surgeon?

• Hmm...
You collected $1,000 via donation from here? More info, please

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
This is a looksmaxxing forum indeed indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Htobrother, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
Hold the fuck on, you're getting donations from this forum's members????????????????????????????????????????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Lev Peshkov, HighIQcel and 3 others
Good ascension bro

• +1
Ive been off but had to come to ty all for the donations ive received.

I had my Sliding Genio at January with my money($1000), then chinkvirus came and i couldnt find a job yet, but my plans kept going thx to good ppl of this forum and welfare.

Managed to get Alarplasty and extractions+braces for nigger bimemexillary protusion.Total ($400)

Now im 600$ away from my almond eye surgery which is $1000.

Just wanted to say ty tho, thats a gift for the looksmaxxers.

I'm happy for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Alexanderr
ye i remember giving u 5$ wheres my shoutout

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 4053 and 4 others
piece of fucking shit gonna kill u irl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 6113 and 12 others
Hold the fuck on, you're getting donations from this forum's members????????????????????????????????????????
Lol, I remember him making a thread a while back asking for donations and several ppl actually donating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Lol, I remember him making a thread a while back asking for donations and several ppl actually donating
The fuck, why am I not doing that?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Alexanderr
MIRIN HIGH IQ OP
GOOD JOB

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 2933
Essa semana vou fazer preenchimento na palpebra, quanto custo o preenchimento que tu fez na jawline??

Last edited:
  • +1
Did fixing your bimax protrusion help your front alot?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Nordiccel and Deleted member 2933
so basically this guy is looksmaxing for free

no ones donating to a mentally ill chadlite who wants a lefort 3 done
If you were able to get a lefort 3 you could probably get it for free from the healthcare system. BUT YOURE NOT. but If you do, on ya.

Post/PM Me your Rhino before and after.

• +1
Some asian people have a similary issue, they have a protuded mouth area while the rest of the face is flat. They instead of getting bimax, usually undergo teeth extraction + bimaxillary shortening so they get a face which is completely flat.
ur retarded. if you get super bimax while having protrusion you are still gonna look like giga monkey. you need to first get normal straight profile and then get the super bimax to look human.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Lorsss
ur retarded. if you get super bimax while having protrusion you are still gonna look like giga monkey. you need to first get normal straight profile and then get the super bimax to look human.

ye

Where did you ask for those donations?

• +1
This shit is impressive ngl. He got this all for free, perhaps we could start something where we pool money together overtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back