Thanks god i found this fucking forum.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
If it werent for this forum i'd never get my palate expander ( will install it next month ) nor lefort/bimax ( will do one on a near future )
i'd still be fucking stucked on the jew trick ( mewing ) and wondering why the fuck i wasnt getting results.
THANKS FUCKING GOD
working my ass off rn on stocks market ( atm im positive but still a long way to go )

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Pumanator, Deleted member 9344 and 16 others
Nice bro

Sounds like you planned it all out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lux and joeveniro
Nice bro

Sounds like you planned it all out
yeah fortunately even tho im dumb af i do my research beforehand
making everything work out as i want, some obstacles but whatever its how the life goes

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Lev Peshkov
making everything work out as i want, some obstacles but whatever its how the life goes
Tbhtbh brother

If it werent for this forum i'd never get my palate expander ( will install it next month ) nor lefort/bimax ( will do one on a near future )
i'd still be fucking stucked on the jew trick ( mewing ) and wondering why the fuck i wasnt getting results.
THANKS FUCKING GOD
working my ass off rn on stocks market ( atm im positive but still a long way to go )

In b4 you lose all your money in the stock market and get your botched surgeries.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
Good for you man. I’m in the same boat. I’ve made a lot of money trading this year and I plan to get bimax and Taban eye area surgeries both next year. I’m about halfway saved up to where I need to be.

Imagine if this forum spent half as much time grinding/learning profitable skills as they did shitposting and hard mewing. They’d be able to afford the procedures they need in no time instead of wasting so much time getting nowhere.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, MansNotHot, chadison and 2 others
In b4 you lose all your money in the stock market and get your botched surgeries.
nah pretty hard for me to lose my money tbh
3 years working on this shit ( i never had money to invest, tho, poverty is fucking real ), this year i started working and omw to get everything done as it should be

Good for you man. I’m in the same boat. I’ve made a lot of money trading this year and I plan to get bimax and Taban eye area surgeries both next year. I’m about halfway saved up to where I need to be.

Imagine if this forum spent half as much time grinding/learning profitable skills as they did shitposting and hard mewing. They’d be able to afford the procedures they need in no time instead of wasting so much time getting nowhere.

Officially appointed to god

most people here are actually kinda inteligent so stocks market aint out of reach for them;
just plain laziness and weak will tbh

Cope

• WTF
Reactions: joeveniro
Palate expander ? MSE I hope otherwise it's cope

most people here are actually kinda inteligent so stocks market aint out of reach for them;
any good guide to learn?

• +1
any good guide to learn?
just study, a LOT and dont be afraid to lose money
i lost a lot of money before starting to work ( with a lot i mean 800R$ but for a jobless poor piece of shit thats an insane amount )
these 2 last weeks i made 1300$, and getting better/improving everyday
if you aregoing to stocks market i really REAALLY thinks you should NOT do scalp trading or day trading ( even tho im day trading/scalping, ITS COPE, you can get good enough to make money with 1/10 of my effort on a normal market, day trading is almost impossible to achieve something decent )

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 3702
Yeah, from pure intelligence alone most people here absolutely are smart enough to gain an understanding of how it all works. You can see it from some of the in depth thread discussions on the specifics of certain supplements and surgeries. But more importantly, it takes a lot of studying, discipline, and patience and judging from most of the posts on this forum I genuinely don't believe most people here have it in them and would end up just blowing their whole accounts very quickly.

• JFL
Yeah, from pure intelligence alone most people here absolutely are smart enough to gain an understanding of how it all works. You can see it from some of the in depth thread discussions on the specifics of certain supplements and surgeries. But more importantly, it takes a lot of studying, discipline, and patience and judging from most of the posts on this forum I genuinely don't believe most people here have it in them and would end up just blowing their whole accounts very quickly.
yeah i think the same actually
once i stabilize myself im gonna contact an admin and ask him if i have permission to do a ''discord signals'', may help the financee of some people here and aint going to hurt me anyway

yeah i think the same actually
once i stabilize myself im gonna contact an admin and ask him if i have permission to do a ''discord signals'', may help the financee of some people here and aint going to hurt me anyway
For sure bro. I'm interested in talking strategies and plays with you so I'm gonna PM you. We could probably help each other out and get even better.

Alot are teens, don't expect hard wprk form most

i lost a lot of money before starting to work ( with a lot i mean 800R$ but for a jobless poor piece of shit thats an insane amount )
if you aregoing to stocks market i really REAALLY thinks you should NOT do scalp trading or day trading ( even tho im day trading/scalping, ITS COPE, you can get good enough to make money with 1/10 of my effort on a normal market, day trading is almost impossible to achieve something decent )
facts you have to be low inhib with your money i say that all the time. big risk=big reward

• +1
Alot are teens, don't expect hard wprk form most
Which is another reason why I don't want to personally encourage/teach anyone here to trade. I'm positive 90% of them will lose everything they put into it because they don't have the discipline and patience it takes, and I don't want to be partially responsible for high schoolers blowing their savings and getting even more suifuel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6217 and joeveniro
Which is another reason why I don't want to personally encourage/teach anyone here to trade. I'm positive 90% of them will lose everything they put into it because they don't have the discipline and patience it takes, and I don't want to be partially responsible for high schoolers blowing their savings and getting even more suifuel.
THATS LITERALLY ME
ive tried to teach some people but after a while i just gave up
not because i got lazy or uninterested but just because i'd only be making them lose money
now i just say the basics, if the eprson is interested i can help a bit mroe but nothing too great

THATS LITERALLY ME
ive tried to teach some people but after a while i just gave up
not because i got lazy or uninterested but just because i'd only be making them lose money
now i just say the basics, if the eprson is interested i can help a bit mroe but nothing too great
Exactly. If you want to learn how, there's plenty of free information out there for you to take advantage of. No one here is going to give you shortcuts, so if you're willing to actually put in the time and effort go do it. And then you can always papertrade while you're getting the hang of things so you're not losing actual money.

I've tried to teach so many of my real life friends, and they start off making money while I'm handholding them through the process but then they eventually always end up just losing money because A) they don't realize how timely you have to be with entries/exits, , B) they get greedy and don't secure gains along the way, C) they get emotionally attached to stocks and don't cut losses quick enough, D) they get overly confident and try to figure out their own plays too soon in their learning process. You're playing against algorithms and institutional investors. This shit isn't easy.

THANKS FUCKING GOD

Bookmarked tbh

You mind making a thread about this?

Assuming you are over the age of 12, do you think the palate expander will work well? I've heard that it loses effectivity after the preteen stage.

• +1
Assuming you are over the age of 12, do you think the palate expander will work well? I've heard that it loses effectivity after the preteen stage.
its supposed to have little to no effect, at maximum 2mm of forward growth
better than nothing since i NEED to do it before any surgeries

its supposed to have little to no effect, at maximum 2mm of forward growth
better than nothing since i NEED to do it before any surgeries
Understandable. Hope it goes well.