V..............................V
........dm her............don't dm her​

DD21F98A 8BD8 433E 8B7A 2D4D0BBBFF44

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Barbara Palvin is low key overated, Margot Robbie mogs

Barbara Palvin is low key overated, Margot Robbie mogs
Margot is very hot but palvin mogs her. Palvin have feminine face with good aesthetics snd perfect body.
S5LdhobtzTHuuFkwj2kwHcvwqB Wola1kT1pc8FHb0g

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

my oneitis @Pietrosiek

you will have sex with her if you run refugee game

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and turkproducer
Margot Robbie face mogs, Barbara Palvin body mogs.
Disagree. I love Margot face but Barbara id more feminine, more like a teenage girl than women like Margot.
Dj59JnhFBBkBAed8mapGY UzoWoHQV8kupWAL8FGyD0
C28f1c9cab2b1b8dd460ba79176ec613
MTzWFon
1027KIISFMJingleBall2016ArrivalsGFsWpYVrGGyx
Barbara palvin sexy in lingerie 30
Barbara palvin 4
Barbara Palvin for Victorias Secret Lingerie December 2012 150

Shes like '' daddy can i go to the party with boys? I will be good girl''
must be nice having a gf that has been railed by BBC
Tbh i would still ltr her if she wanted. Despite those bbcs and her laycount, i would forgive her. Of course i would try to use her just for sex.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, OOGABOOGA, turkproducer and 1 other person
Disagree. I love Margot face but Barbara id more feminine, more like a teenage girl than women like Margot.
View attachment 235277View attachment 235278View attachment 235280View attachment 235281View attachment 235282View attachment 235283View attachment 235284

Tbh i would still ltr her if she wanted. Despite those bbcs and her laycount, i would forgive her. Of course i would try to use her just for sex.
holy fuck
i will never have this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, turkproducer and Pietrosiek
View attachment 235277View attachment 235278View attachment 235280View attachment 235281View attachment 235282View attachment 235283View attachment 235284

Depends on the pic, Barbara Palvin probably mogs Robbie overall tho. Those pictures tho, she was unmoggable, ngl.
Margot looks more high t and robust, I think she will be better for breeding robust dom chads, while Palvin would be better at breeding pretty boy Chad's, @Pietrosiek do u agree?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Pietrosiek
a fat, subhuman abomination.

isn't she taking BBC?

would you like to watch her devour it with her vagina??

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
13m followers hnng

imagine what goes through her head, how much validation she gets every single day.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
You can dm her. Do whatever you want
Seeing how she dates that normie tier guy, you might actually have a chance too.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Seeing how she dates that normie tier guy, you might actually have a chance too.
Normie? If thats normie... Hes not strocking but hes above averge looking guy. Hes 5.5 psl easly. Height is propably like 6ft or more. Also he has good status
Dylan Sprouse Barbara Palvin Cutest Pictures

4a8be4c96fd75606dba6436f297cb588

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Normie? If thats normie... Hes not strocking but hes above averge looking guy. Hes 5.5 psl easly. Height is propably like 6ft or more. Also he has good status
View attachment 235355
View attachment 235356
Keep in mind he is rich as hell. He has professional stylists, hair stylists etc. and still no one would look twice if they saw him. He's a normie.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2597
Keep in mind he is rich as hell. He has professional stylists, hair stylists etc. and still no one would look twice if they saw him. He's a normie.
If you look like that with all that money, were you can buy the best things to looksmax and shit your a low tier normie, like him.

I would. Hes above averge where i live. Most of dudes at his age are norwooding, recesed and bloated cucks.