That's it, gymcelling and bodyfatmaxxing is finally gonna happen.

D

Deleted member 8064

Kraken
I just took a look at my gonial angle of my ride side profile. It isn't as defined as it was 5 months ago. Holy shit, I'm gaining a bit of body fat now. Any tips of cutting body fat FAST?

Just Eat Less Fatty

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Stare
Just Eat Less Fatty

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Ocelot, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Do cardio while you lose weight, building muscles at a caloric deficit is very hard

Do cardio while you lose weight, building muscles at a caloric deficit is very hard
Low IQ advice. DO lift when cutting work on form perfect movements progressive overload and do cardio in top of that.

Low IQ advice. Ffs stop suggesting shit. DO lift when cutting work on form perfect movements progressive overload and do cardio in top of that.
What's low IQ about that?
it's still better doing 2 hours of cardio (swimming is the best cardio for weight loss) over 1 hour of cardio and 1 hour of lifting
if you want to lose weight

I just took a look at my gonial angle of my ride side profile. It isn't as defined as it was 5 months ago. Holy shit, I'm gaining a bit of body fat now. Any tips of cutting body fat FAST?
Calorie Deficit between 200-500 of your Maintenance Calories

caloric deficit of atleast -500. youll be back just have patience

What's low IQ about that?
it's still better doing 2 hours of cardio (swimming is the best cardio for weight loss) over 1 hour of cardio and 1 hour of lifting
if you want to lose weight
sure. It is whatever idc.

Calorie Deficit between 200-500 of your Maintenance Calories
500 is the bare minimum for a decent weight lose, 200 is too low

• Hmm...
Reactions: Incoming
500 is the bare minimum for a decent weight lose, 200 is too low
That depends on your bf%
If 15% and below, then 200-300
If above 15% then 400-500
Don't do an aggressive weight loss, only if you are fucking obese, niggah.

That depends on your bf%
If 15% and below, then 200-300
If above 15% then 400-500
Don't do an aggressive weight loss, only if you are fucking obese, niggah.
doesn't really matter what's ur bf%

doesn't really matter what's ur bf%
It does, you low IQ retard.
Go ahead, do a 1000kcal calorie deficit for 6 weeks and say goodbye to your testosterone levels and [muscles, if you don't gymcel].
Embrace a lot of cortisol, you faggot. I hope you get skinnyfat, J F L.

• +1
Reactions: Incelking
Go ahead, do a 1000kcal calorie deficit for 6 weeks and say goodbye to your testosterone levels and [muscles, if you don't gymcel].
I am 6'0, 147, and at probably at 13-14% body fat currently. Turns out my gonial angle is just fine, I was a bit bloated, but I still wanna get down to 11% soon.

You are not supposed to be a full person during a weight loss retard, you temporary lower your testosterone for the results afterwards (lower bf, higher testosterone then before if not in a deficit)
it's better to be done with it early rather then later

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
I am 6'0, 147, and at probably at 13-14% body fat currently. Turns out my gonial angle is just fine, I was a bit bloated, but I still wanna get down to 11% soon.
Don't listen to that low IQ ethnic skinnyfat faggot.
Do a slow caloric deficit since you are 13-14bf%.
200-500 calorie deficit is perfect in your case.

Inject test e 500mg per week, eat in a caloric deficit of 750-1000. Workout 3-4 days a week. Add in cardio if you want to accelerate the fat loss. The test will make it impossible for you to lose muscle. You will body recomp