THATS IT - IM GOING AUSCHWITZ MODE

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
FUUUUCKKK

Source

I have enough of looking at my skinnyfat body.
My abdominal is so fucking pathetic, that fucking gut I have drives me crazy.

I am going to starve myself, I plan on leaving dinner alone along with mandatory 2 eggs at morning breakfast. But everything in between is getting cut.

I have fucking enough buddy boyos I am GOING to see my abs this year. I want to achieve flat stomach. Fuck muscles and everything, I want to have flat stomach that I wont be ashamed of.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 3795, MusicMaxxingMidget and 11 others
do 200 crunches when you wake up and before you sleep

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Use 500mg DNP u disgusting fat buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Fear, sloopnoob and 2 others
Why everything gotta be extremes

Just fucking eat below calorie expenditure until you at decent bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Zeta ascended, middayshowers and 6 others
see you at the fridge in 5mins

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 3795, MusicMaxxingMidget and 11 others
Losing weight there is easy bro
Pull ups
Planks
And dont eat any food 4 hours after workout and when you do dont eat much

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Over
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel, Slob and Deleted member 5912
Losing weight there is easy bro
Pull ups
Planks
And dont eat any food 4 hours after workout and when you do dont eat much
Fucking been at gym for 4 months (i am going back after lockdown) and still cannot burn my fat belly that came from perma rotting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Fucking been at gym for 4 months (i am going back after lockdown) and still cannot burn my fat belly that came from perma rotting
is your diet good?

Its easy bro its because you dont know what to do
Get a pull up bar and just hand from it and bring your knees up and back down do 20

And when you do eat take your time try eat slowly take 2 hours to complete one meal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob and Over
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 5912
Help me stone non-virgin whores in the name of Allah. That would burn off all the calories in you.

• Love it
Reactions: Over
I've been eating like shit recently. But now I'm going to starve fuck this.
no wonder why you are not improving
diet is more important than working out
Help me stone non-virgin whores in the name of Allah. That would burn off all the calories in you.
inshallah

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Greeicy and Over
90D3F49F D54F 4CBD A8DA DF66B2C6EA8A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Over and Lelek
Op that would literaly never work you would quit after 2 days. Just start slow, eat at your tdee for a week and calculate. After that remove 200 calories. After that 500 and just stick with it

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Madhate and Over
  • +1
Reactions: Greeicy, Deleted member 5912 and Lelek
don't forget to take ephedrine

Either go all out (fasting) or do a normal cut

You won't last on a ~1k cals diet

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Over
Do part 4 about the ultimate looksmax: reincarnationmaxxing

I'm 75kg at 177cm.... that's fucking pathetic
so either do fasting or set up a realistic diet for yourself

eating 2 eggs and a dinner every day will set you up for failure

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and Over
the reason you are skinnyfat is because you have no muscle mass, a shit metabolism, and probably low T as well. if you want abs, the answer isn’t to stop eating JFL. you’ll just fuck up your metabolism and hormones even further if you do that

here’s a hint: the more muscle mass you have, the higher your metabolism, and the easier it is to burn fat. You need to actually lift and eat healthy

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Over, Madhate and 1 other person
Its easy bro its because you dont know what to do
Get a pull up bar and just hand from it and bring your knees up and back down do 20

And when you do eat take your time try eat slowly take 2 hours to complete one meal

Your joking but the part about eating slow is legit for us fatcels. It was definitely the thing that helped me the most in losing weight. Literally chew at least 25 times with every mouthful and take time to enjoy the food.

@Over ^

• +1
here’s a hint: the more muscle mass you have, the higher your metabolism, and the easier it is to burn fat. You need to actually lift and eat healthy
FUCKING JEWS OPEN THE GYMS IDGAF ABOUT VIRUS LET THE WEAK DIE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Highrise, Fear, Deleted member 3795 and 2 others
I'm skinny fat. I tend to always eat around 1600 calories per day.
I go through stages of lots of exercise (mixture of cardio and weights) and others of doing fuck all.
The difference in my physique when i'm being lazy and eating shit vs when i'm training like Rocky isn't that significant, so i'm pretty sure I need to start injecting, tbh (although my T is not that bad according to blood test)

If I eat much less, i'm guess i'll lose muscle? (they say men shouldn't eat below 1500). Maybe my metabolism is screwed

I want to try some sort of fat burner/appetite suppressant first, though

• +1
FUCKING JEWS OPEN THE GYMS IDGAF ABOUT VIRUS LET THE WEAK DIE
i have a pullup bar / dip bar at home, plus some dumbbells, so i have been doing weighted pullups/dips and tons of dumbbell stuff. My upper body is doing fine, but my legs miss the gym quite a bit— there is simply no alternative to doing heavy squats and deadlifts

• +1
forget about exercise, just focus on caloric deficit until you hit 10%
then after think about gym, this way your face won't be that affected

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 3795 and Over
dont forget to eat enough protein tho

• +1
FUUUUCKKK

View attachment 369563

I have enough of looking at my skinnyfat body.
My abdominal is so fucking pathetic, that fucking gut I have drives me crazy.

I am going to starve myself, I plan on leaving dinner alone along with mandatory 2 eggs at morning breakfast. But everything in between is getting cut.

I have fucking enough buddy boyos I am GOING to see my abs this year. I want to achieve flat stomach. Fuck muscles and everything, I want to have flat stomach that I wont be ashamed of.
I got down to 56 kg when i was sick and could see pits in my thighs.. my hipbones stuck up.. you could see my ribcage and the dips between the bones when I put my arms apart rings flew off my fingers when i turned my arms fast. I still had stomach fat and no abs.. Starving is probably not the answer

• +1
Stop being retarded and consider decisions like this rationally.

If you just fast you will look like utter shit. You are already skinny fat. Chances are the fat you'll lose won't even be primarily from the abdominal area. You will 100% lose whatever muscle mass you have left, making you look like, and trust me on this, disgusting framlet death tier. You will feel tired and not motivated to do anything due to the utter lack of nutrition.

If you don't want to absolutely decimate your body by doing this, do what I say:
Follow a strict exercise regime. If you can't go to a gym, start with a few hundred pushups, pullups, squats, and some bodyweight exercises for rear delt (posturemaxx)
Eat around 0.8g protein/lb of bodyweight.
Reduce intake of unnecessary foods like rice and pasta and sat fats. Carbs like oats, sweet potatoes, buckwheat. Eat at a slight caloric deficit/maintenance.

JUST BY GAINING MUSCLE YOU WILL LOSE FAT WHILE EATING AT MAINTENANCE/SLIGHT DEFICIT OR 300 OR SO CALS

If you are unable to gain muscle, just eat more protein, increase training volume and/or frequency, and eat at a caloric surplus. Any fat you gain won't kill you since you can lose it later and, you will look better than when you auschwitzmaxx.

If it makes any difference, I was skinny fat, with nearly 0 muscle mass and fat except for in the abdomen. Now I have gymmaxxed for around 10 months and I look like I inhabit a different body.

If you continue with your plan after reading this, go ahead, it would only tell me that you're a lowIQcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Over
Poopmaxx bro, buy the most strongest lax and drink 2 spoons of it and drink hot af plain water.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear and Over
Stop being retarded and consider decisions like this rationally.

If you just fast you will look like utter shit. You are already skinny fat. Chances are the fat you'll lose won't even be primarily from the abdominal area. You will 100% lose whatever muscle mass you have left, making you look like, and trust me on this, disgusting framlet death tier. You will feel tired and not motivated to do anything due to the utter lack of nutrition.

If you don't want to absolutely decimate your body by doing this, do what I say:
Follow a strict exercise regime. If you can't go to a gym, start with a few hundred pushups, pullups, squats, and some bodyweight exercises for rear delt (posturemaxx)
Eat around 0.8g protein/lb of bodyweight.
Reduce intake of unnecessary foods like rice and pasta and sat fats. Carbs like oats, sweet potatoes, buckwheat. Eat at a slight caloric deficit/maintenance.

JUST BY GAINING MUSCLE YOU WILL LOSE FAT WHILE EATING AT MAINTENANCE/SLIGHT DEFICIT OR 300 OR SO CALS

If you are unable to gain muscle, just eat more protein, increase training volume and/or frequency, and eat at a caloric surplus. Any fat you gain won't kill you since you can lose it later and, you will look better than when you auschwitzmaxx.

If it makes any difference, I was skinny fat, with nearly 0 muscle mass and fat except for in the abdomen. Now I have gymmaxxed for around 10 months and I look like I inhabit a different body.

If you continue with your plan after reading this, go ahead, it would only tell me that you're a lowIQcel.

i‘m in a situation similar to OP. I’m around 18% skinny fat, no muscle. My plan is to cut down to 10-12% while working out and eating protein so I can hopefully maximise on my noob gains and not lose the little muscle I have and hopefully even build more. Will this work? I really don’t want to bloat myself anymore than I already am.
after cutting down to 10-12% I want to bulk back to 15 - 17% and then cut down to 10 -12% again and do this for life.
Will it work?

Last edited:
  • +1
i‘m in a situation similar to OP. I’m around 18% skinny fat, no muscle. My plan is to cut down to 10-12% while working out and eating protein so I can hopefully maximise on my noob gains and not lose the little muscle I have and hopefully even build more. Will this work? I really don’t want to bloat myself anymore than I already am.
after cutting down to 10-12% I want to bulk back to 15 - 17% and then cut down to 10 -12% again and do this for life.
Will it work?
Since you are completely new to lifting, if you genetics aren't dogshit-tier, you should easily be able to lose fat and even gain muscle at the same time. I was literally skinny fat 15-20% BF% before lifting and just eating at maintenance and working out 6 days a week made me get to 13-15% and some muscle mass within 7 or so months. Eat 0.8g protein/lb approx.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 3795