Humble Chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, ChestBrah, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Wearing lifts is cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, rentfreegigachad, uglygypsy and 1 other person
Brutal public incel humiliation :feelscry: Wearing lifts would only have made it more embarrassing tbh ngl. If I was a manlet I would rather deal with the embarrassment of being short than the cruel embarrassment of someone finding out I wear lifts jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7753, rentfreegigachad and 5 others
If people ask your height irl always downgrade. If you're 5'9'' say you're 5'6'' just to fuck with them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7753, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 9 others
If people ask your height irl always downgrade. If you're 5'9'' say you're 5'6'' just to fuck with them.
Why on earth would u do that? If u tell a bitch u r anything under 5’10 it’s over tbh

Why on earth would u do that? If u tell a bitch u r anything under 5’10 it’s over tbh

Lie over the internet/dating apps. But IRL interactions you should downgrade.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune and Greecgawd
99.99999 % of people won't be able to tell you wear lifts.

If your so high inhib to wear lifts incase someone finding out then good luck making it in your looksmax/plastic surgery journey.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadelite, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
Wearing lifts is cope
im 6'2 but probably gonna wear shoes that make me like 2 inches taller. So when I take them off atleast im not still a dissapointment

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BrickTop
  1. Be Manlet @ 5'7"- 5'8"
  2. wear 1inch insole in Nike Airmax/Tims/Boots to be at least 5'10
  3. Look for foids who are wearing heels/thick soled sneakers
  4. When clothes and shoes come off, height reality is skewed for both
P.S: Need at least normie tier face/fibonacchi frame maxxed to pull off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Greecgawd
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Her measuring accuracy was way off lmao, and she took away 4-5 cm of shoe height, when most only add 1-2 cm

Brutal public incel humiliation :feelscry: Wearing lifts would only have made it more embarrassing tbh ngl. If I was a manlet I would rather deal with the embarrassment of being short than the cruel embarrassment of someone finding out I wear lifts jfl
Tbh once youre exposed its over atleast if you dont wear them you have nothing to hide

Based as hell. Im a manlet (mostly average in my city though) but with girls ill be like "oh i think im like 5'4 on a good day" and then shell be like "hahaha nooo ure much taller than that" JFL gives me manlet lifefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TURBO and Deleted member 6273
Tbh once youre exposed its over atleast if you dont wear them you have nothing to hide
U guys are fucking morons if u think that a 2 inch height boost is noticeable, That boost is very unconsciously visible. In my situation (6ft) I’m already taller than most females. I forgot to say a disclaimer: if u r a short manlet (under 5’9) don’t height fraud cuz u will get caught.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
U guys are fucking morons if u think that a 2 inch height boost is noticeable, That boost is very unconsciously visible. In my situation (6ft) I’m already taller than most females. I forgot to say a disclaimer: if u r a short manlet (under 5’9) don’t height fraud cuz u will get caught.
Yea im 5'8" and i tried to fraud 5'9" once and i got brutally called out for it so never again

How did that happen?
I bought some boots that give me like an extra 1.5 inch boost which would boost me to 5'9.75 exactly so I told some 6ft guy im 5'9" and he said "there's no way your 5'9" im noticeabley taller than you" something like that

I bought some boots that give me like an extra 1.5 inch boost which would boost me to 5'9.75 exactly so I told some 6ft guy im 5'9" and he said "there's no way your 5'9" im noticeabley taller than you" something like that
This doesn’t make sense, clearly you’re bad at English. Is it me or your reply does not display any form of logic, please elaborate.

This doesn’t make sense, clearly you’re bad at English. Is it me or your reply does not display any form of logic, please elaborate.
I tried to tell some 6ft guy that im 5'9 and he said there's no way I'm 5'9 hopefully your low iq mind can comprehend that

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
At least when im 50 i will still be able to walk around just fine. Everyone wearing lifts is gonna destroy their legs and feet. At least thats my cope for being an ugly sub 6 foot tall subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
At least when im 50 i will still be able to walk around just fine. Everyone wearing lifts is gonna destroy their legs and feet. At least thats my cope for being an ugly sub 6 foot tall subhuman
Yeah that's why I think you should only wear them when you are picking up girls at clubs, all the other time just wear boots or sneakers with thick soles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Yea im 5'8" and i tried to fraud 5'9" once and i got brutally called out for it so never again

this

i say im 5'9 when im around the bros

i say 5'10 (my height in shoes) to women

This is why you always DOWNPLAY your height IRL.

I'm 6'3'', but IRL if asked I say "I dunno like 6'1'', never measured" (in reality I have stadiometer at home)

This absolutely destroys the normie who doesn't play his chess right.

First of all, you are still visually taller, so it doesn't matter what number you say.
Secondly, the normies around you will start sweating realising they need to indicate obviously a shorter height, because if they say their real height they might get called out for lying. Nobody would ever LIE about themselves being shorter than they are, right? But guys lie about being taller all the time.

By lying and telling you are shorter you are both destroying the surrounding competition and causing them anxiety AND showing that you don't give a fuck AND if they measure you will be like "oh damn nice" pleasently surprised and they will think you are even cooler.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, stay coping, TURBO and 1 other person
Based as hell. Im a manlet (mostly average in my city though) but with girls ill be like "oh i think im like 5'4 on a good day" and then shell be like "hahaha nooo ure much taller than that" JFL gives me manlet lifefuel

Caged. Will start doing this

This is why you always DOWNPLAY your height IRL.

I'm 6'3'', but IRL if asked I say "I dunno like 6'1'', never measured" (in reality I have stadiometer at home)

This absolutely destroys the normie who doesn't play his chess right.

First of all, you are still visually taller, so it doesn't matter what number you say.
Secondly, the normies around you will start sweating realising they need to indicate obviously a shorter height, because if they say their real height they might get called out for lying. Nobody would ever LIE about themselves being shorter than they are, right? But guys lie about being taller all the time.

By lying and telling you are shorter you are both destroying the surrounding competition and causing them anxiety AND showing that you don't give a fuck AND if they measure you will be like "oh damn nice" pleasently surprised and they will think you are even cooler.
It doesnt have the effect that you think JFL but mirin dark triad anyway

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
I would say I was 1.75cm when in fact Im 1.80 and frauding to 1.85cm with lifts just to fuck with them