The 1-10 scale

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Well, on Incel.me there is this really cool post I saw once. It was a scale of numbers 1-10, and for each number there was a photo or two representing it. So 1-3 you had the pictures of incels and 7-10 pictures of chad and normies from 4-6.

Do you think we could create one like that here? Find pics online of people 1-10 and post your list. If you dont have the time, post a couple numbers, not just 9-10, as most people are curious about the 5.5-7.5 range and what that looks like.

Anyways, thanks.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Well, on Incel.me there is this really cool post I saw once. It was a scale of numbers 1-10, and for each number there was a photo or two representing it. So 1-3 you had the pictures of incels and 7-10 pictures of chad and normies from 4-6.

Do you think we could create one like that here? Find pics online of people 1-10 and post your list. If you dont have the time, post a couple numbers, not just 9-10, as most people are curious about the 5.5-7.5 range and what that looks like.

Anyways, thanks.
Just search redpilled looks scale men

Or lookism scale men

On Google

Sodoku

Sodoku

Adept
If you go on r/truerate me their guide states this is the rating for men

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Oh wow nvm thanks guys ?

Ledgemund

Ledgemund

Physiognomist
Odd how these always seem to ascend very gradually from 7-9 and drop sharply from 6-2. This one looks pretty good, though.

G

GodJunmo

Trainee
I think the rating system is a little off... The guide only sums up to 91.2% if you high ball the 2's and 8's and also assume a 1 is bottom 0.1%. Where did the other 8.8% of the population go?? What kind of crimes against humanity did these people commit to not be allowed to get a rating? I'd say a percentile spread where 1 is the bottom 10% of the population in terms of attractiveness while a 9 is 80%-90%. It would end up being a lot cleaner when it comes to ratings and people won't be constantly getting 5.somethings or 6's ass they are right now at r/truerateme.

C

Calvin Cunanan

Trainee
Its too subjective to be accurate anyway. Of course its easy to see who is good looking and who is not, but deciding whether someone is a 8 or 9/10 comes down to individual preferences. For example, we could both agree Jeff Seid is very good looking, but some people would say he is an 8/10 and others would say he is a 9.5/10, based off their tastes, and which race they consider the most superior. I myself am objectively a 5.5/10, however, some girls see me as a 6.5/10 and others see me as a 4.5/10 and treat me like i'm almost subhuman. Basically the takeaway message is to take these charts with a pinch of salt in terms of their accuracy.

Awoo

Awoo

Trainee
Odd how these always seem to ascend very gradually from 7-9 and drop sharply from 6-2. This one looks pretty good, though.
Idk if this is true, I mean heath ledger a 6?

Judging by this scale like 85% of the men i see everyday are sub 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Looksmaxing 13