Absi

Absi

Casanova
it´s the act of trying.

Trying
to be good at something.

Trying to get a girl.

Trying to get that promotion.

The truth is the people that are at the top of their field never had to try anything. They were always the top dogs and always flew above the competition with zero effort.

Every successful pro athlete obliterated the competition during their childhood despite going through the same training. They were BORN talented, they never had to try.

Chad never had to lift a weight or put in effort getting laid. A sure fire way to tell if you are unattractive is if you have to gymcel, dress well or get a trendy haircut in hopes of getting laid.

It´s not just like that when it comes to getting girls, it´s literally like that in every facet of life.

in Germany there is a great proverb which goes something like this:

"The person who god helps will always be more successful than the person who gets up early"

The old folk had a lot of wisdom, We just use different wording now, The modern version would be " The person who's helped by genetics will always be more successful than the person who gets up early".

Whatever these Traits are, Good Looks, IQ, Height etc, is all To be determined by your genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 4612, OCDMaxxing and 63 others
Low iq
Losers are people who don’t try

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Confusednigger, Deleted member 756 and 120 others
To be the best you have to try. This is ironically a defeatist mentality losers adopt.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Confusednigger, GreenHat500 and 39 others
Cope mentality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, thecel, Deleted member 10524 and 27 others
Damn guess you're genetically just a little bitch :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: anthony111553, Yuya Moggershima, Patient A and 20 others
Low iq
Losers are people who don’t try

Whatever makes you sleep at night, bro.

Chad don't need to lift weights or get a trendy haircut to get laid, you'll need these things and at best get a overweight girl once a month, while Chad can get an above average girl everyday.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 4612, WideZygos and 7 others
Whatever makes you sleep at night, bro.

Chad don't need to lift weights or get a trendy haircut to get laid, you'll need these things and at best get a overweight girl once a month, while Chad can get an above average girl everyday.
in real life a hyper-nt normie with gymmaxxed body, good skin, hair will always mog the chad who is non-nt and untrained

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 4612 and 20 others
Damn guess you're genetically just a little bitch :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
And genetically you're just a little subhuman who copes by thinking some "soft" Looksmaxxing will make him ascend.

You'll never ascend unless you get surgery.

good advice OP, you should become a motivational speaker

just LDAR theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 6512, Pussyslayer and 8 others
And genetically you're just a little subhuman who copes by thinking some "soft" Looksmaxxing will make him ascend.

You'll never ascend unless you get surgery.
Cap, I'm sexy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, PYT and BigBoy
good advice OP, you should become a motivational speaker

just LDAR theory
To be fairly honest, the average guy has nothing better to do than LDAR.

The average male has some deformities and assymetry, which means he'll need more than one surgery to fix that, i guess you know how much that costs right?
And we're not talking about him not having a perfect jaw, or a godly chin, we are just talking about him having average things and no deformities and assymetry, do you know how much it will cost him to fix all the shit he have and then get a jaw surgery or any other surgery to make him a Chad?

The average male is ugly, even surgery will only work if you're really rich or already above average, i said really rich because when you're really rich you can have a lot of surgeries and you'll look good, and it's obvious why i said you'll need to be above average, 1 or 2 surgeries will make you a Chad or chadlite at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
in real life a hyper-nt normie with gymmaxxed body, good skin, hair will always mog the chad who is non-nt and untrained
I wouldnt say normie,more like high-tier normie

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, PYT and Deleted member 6785
To be fairly honest, the average guy has nothing better to do than LDAR.

The average male has some deformities and assymetry, which means he'll need more than one surgery to fix that, i guess you know how much that costs right?
And we're not talking about him not having a perfect jaw, or a godly chin, we are just talking about him having average things and no deformities and assymetry, do you know how much it will cost him to fix all the shit he have and then get a jaw surgery or any other surgery to make him a Chad?

The average male is ugly, even surgery will only work if you're really rich or already above average, i said really rich because when you're really rich you can have a lot of surgeries and you'll look good, and it's obvious why i said you'll need to be above average, 1 or 2 surgeries will make you a Chad or chadlite at least.
But then it’s not the trying that makes the difference.
Jfl

Literally everyone is trying, its just that successful people hide that they're doing it well

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 10176 and 6 others
In Russian we have a saying "под лежачий камень вода не течет"
It mean if you sit there and do nothing like a rock, no matter what your genetics are, it is over. So cope. Even Chad has to try.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, SadnessWYJ, 5'8manlet and 13 others
i can't believe a person this stupid exists every single person at the top of their craft has put a insane amount of effort in even if they are inately talented.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, GreenHat500, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 17 others
shit take, might as well rope if you think that
you can always suceed, you need to always continue trying

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 8765 and RichardwillImprove
i can't believe a person this stupid exists every single person at the top of their craft has put a insane amount of effort in even if they are inately talented.
Sure Chad put a insane amount of effort in creating himself as handsome
Also NBA players put a insane amount of effort to be 7 feet tall
Not to mention that Albert Einstein put a insane amount of effort to have 160 IQ score

Genitcs have nothing to do with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, owlofathena and Deleted member 4106
Sure Chad put a insane amount of effort in creating himself as handsome
Also NBA players put a insane amount of effort to be 7 feet tall
Not to mention that Albert Einstein put a insane amount of effort to have 160 IQ score

Genitcs have nothing to do with it.
u don't have any idea what it takes to make it to the nba there are millions athletic kids einstien literally dedicated his life to his work.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, GreenHat500, SadnessWYJ and 9 others
Yes please don't try and go die alone.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Legit thread. OP is the only blackpilled adult itt.
Muh hardworking muh motivation muh. Everybody muh works hard in 2020, those who truly succeed have an edge over the competition.
The blackpill is not limited to looks. Every single thing of value is subjected to the pareto rule. Practice doesn't stand a chance against raw talent.
90% of men are destined to barely survive and impotently gawk at their betters who will hoard every single thing worth having. Cope or rope, it's the name of the game.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 5683, Schizoidcel and 4 others
It's not a loser trait, it's a trait of bad genes. You are a loser if you have bad genes AND don't even try to make it better.

It's always the same argument: "Chad has it all natural", and I agree, it's true, Chad was gifted with everything everyone here wants to achieve, and he never even had to try

But still, no one here is Chad and will ever be one(since being chad is about the whole package, not "I'm finally PSL 6,25 after 20 different surgeries, therefore I'm chad now"), so everyone should just give up instead of trying to improve?

Saying you shouldn't try is a defeatist cope(in which trap I find myself falling aswell time and time again), but especially in a world where cheating your genetics is possible there is no reason not to try

"The person who god helps will always be more successful than the person who gets up early"
Welches deutsche Sprichwort meinst du btw?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, litaz, Deleted member 6512 and 7 others
Yet another philosopher expressing his sentiments on dot me

• +1
it´s the act of trying.

Trying
to be good at something.

Trying to get a girl.

Trying to get that promotion.

The truth is the people that are at the top of their field never had to try anything. They were always the top dogs and always flew above the competition with zero effort.

Every successful pro athlete obliterated the competition during their childhood despite going through the same training. They were BORN talented, they never had to try.

Chad never had to lift a weight or put in effort getting laid. A sure fire way to tell if you are unattractive is if you have to gymcel, dress well or get a trendy haircut in hopes of getting laid.

It´s not just like that when it comes to getting girls, it´s literally like that in every facet of life.

The old folk had a lot of wisdom, We just use different wording now, The modern version would be " The person who's helped by genetics will always be more successful than the person who gets up early".

Whatever these Traits are, Good Looks, IQ, Height etc, is all To be determined by your genetics.
Where you find tihs proverb? Can you post it in german? never heard of it but it would be a big blackpill lol

• +1
why should i stop trying if i know i can ascend? what kind of shit thread is this? you're basically telling everyone to just accept rather than change. fuck you for trying to discourage guys to ascend you stinky jew

• +1
Reactions: PYT, thotbuster3000 and Deleted member 561
This is stupid. They obviously try but they don't have to go to exhaust all or most of their possibilities. They win with a smaller number of tries

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Effortless
Being motivated itself is an edge.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Melo95, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
low T thread

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 8765, itorroella9 and 3 others
just make shit up theory

OP doesn't leave his room confirmed

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 7580, Effortless and 3 others
The greatest of all time in any field absolutely DO put effort into their goals. Both effort and genetic talent are required for the pinnacle of human performance.

Furthermore - you say the people who try are losers.. so? The fact that they're trying in the first place, even if it's a hopeless battle, bestows them with dignity. We have a duty to do whatever it takes to live or best lives, even if it means we die trying.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Gonthar, Melo95, GolemRot and 6 others
retarded reasoning, I thought germans were meant to be smart

every successful pro athlete probably outperformed kids at a young age but then they'd have to go up against OTHER pro athletes where effort & hard work is crucial in determining success.

Only person who should give up is OP

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, PYT, Melo95 and 4 others
The greatest of all time in any field absolutely DO put effort into their goals. Both effort and genetic talent are required for the pinnacle of human performance.

Furthermore - you say the people who try are losers.. so? The fact that they're trying in the first place, even if it's a hopeless battle, bestows them with dignity. We have a duty to do whatever it takes to live or best lives, even if it means we die trying.
beat me to it

• +1
Fact.
It is not that winners do not try, it is that they are born ready to achieve that, which makes it much easier.
Chad was born handsome.
Scientists were born with high iq.
NBA players were born tall.
Mike tyson at 12 was 80kg, I could only reach that weight with about 3 years of training + good nutrition.
But that's not necessarily a bad thing, you can be good at something, you don't have to be the best, and focusing on that will make you one of the best.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Melo95 and stuckneworleans
There's literally nothing I can think of that's more cringe than some genetic dead end socially outcasted low status
loser trying to "self improve" to fit into society. It's like they're so far off the mark I don't even know where to begin with them.
The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider "normal" just happen to them. No high schooler ever had to "self improve" to get a girlfriend, he just existed, thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards each other. There's no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life,
no "self improvement" necessary. That's what happens when you're not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don't ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don't have a single friend or you've never kissed a girl at 23 years old. You don't devise a plan to stop touching your cock for six months in order to look a girl in the eye. You just exist, you go with the societal flow, and you end up with a wife, a nice job, a house, and some kids. If you missed out on this flow, its probably because you're complete genetic shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GreenHat500, alex569, wasted and 4 others
If you don't think there's a point trying why are you on a male self improvement forum

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, PYT, forwardgrowth and 2 others
Most first generation millionaires were losers before they became successful. It’s all about mindset and persistence.

The more I work, the luckier I get.

• +1
just lol at this tryhard bluecel

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, ShineBright, nonserviam and 3 others
There's literally nothing I can think of that's more cringe than some genetic dead end socially outcasted low status
loser trying to "self improve" to fit into society. It's like they're so far off the mark I don't even know where to begin with them.
The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider "normal" just happen to them. No high schooler ever had to "self improve" to get a girlfriend, he just existed, thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards each other. There's no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life,
no "self improvement" necessary. That's what happens when you're not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don't ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don't have a single friend or you've never kissed a girl at 23 years old. You don't devise a plan to stop touching your cock for six months in order to look a girl in the eye. You just exist, you go with the societal flow, and you end up with a wife, a nice job, a house, and some kids. If you missed out on this flow, its probably because you're complete genetic shit.
While I 100% agree with this, what's the other alternative for those who weren't born genetically gifted?. You're in no better position ldar'ing than you were before so you might as well try to make the most of your situation, no matter how shitty it is. Life is unfair boyo, blaming yourself and others for things that weren't even in your control in the first place is kind of retarded and pointless.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and PYT
While I 100% agree with this, what's the other alternative for those who weren't born genetically gifted?. You're in no better position ldar'ing than you were before so you might as well try to make the most of your situation, no matter how shitty it is. Life is unfair boyo, blaming yourself and others for things that weren't even in your control in the first place is kind of retarded and pointless.
it's a pasta lol.

and i agree but for some ppl (me) self improvement will still mean you get mogged by naturally talented/gl men.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and luukkey
This is true
When you take it too seriously you look bad on the outside and you don't have as much fun in anything
Trying is an incel trait

it's a pasta lol.

and i agree but for some ppl (me) self improvement will still mean you get mogged by naturally talented/gl men.
Yeah I figured lol and of course that's inevitable for most people, there'll always be someone that mogs you unless you're a psl icon. I also don't deny that for some it's truly over and there's no saving them

Who ever that agree with OP are legit losers

Just because you have to try harder in somethings it doesn't mean you can't succeed, but just be realistic with it

So many here are stuck with a 'can't do' attitude before even trying

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, hairyballscel and some1h0peless
There’s literally nothing I can think of that’s more cringe than some genetic dead end social outcast low status loser trying to “self improve” to fit into society. It’s like they’re so far off the mark I don’t even know where to begin with them. The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider “normal” just happen to them.

No high schooler ever had to “self improve” to get a girlfriend, he just existed, thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards each other. There’s no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life, no “self improvement” necessary. That’s what happens when you’re not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don’t ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don’t have a single friend or you’ve never kissed a girl at 23 years old.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: wasted, BigBoy, oatmeal and 1 other person
You're retarded if you think successful people don't put effort into there lives

And every single athlete that has gone down in the history books dedicated there entire lives to being the best at there sport/field, op is talking out his ass tbh

This is incel mentality, muh chad doesn't try

Rope if you think like this

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, doncel, PYT and 4 others
Trying very hard with people is pathetic and doesn't work.
But it works everywhere else and you should do it.

If someone tells you you're being a tryhard when you're not trying to break into the good graces of a girl or social group, then they're a shithead who really needs to mind their own business.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, alex569 and Deleted member 3828
Good post. Lol @ the copers here saying that chad 'tries'.
Chad athletes have top tier professional coaches and are constantly praised to keep them motivated to do those 6 work-outs every week.

When chad doesn't try, he performs above average. When chad tries he is a worldstar athlete.

That's the difference with genetic failures:
When those don't try they perform like shit. They are bullied and rejected.
When they do try they perform average. Completely shit effort/reward ratio.

In the end, life is all about effort/reward ratio.
When chad doesn't try whatsoever to get girls, he effortlessly gets into relationships here and there anyways. He gets hookups anyways because 'it just happens'.
When chad does try to get girls, he becomes a slayer that racks up tripple digit n-counts and becomes known for being a 'womanizer'.

When an ugly guy doesn't try whatsoever to get girls, he gets completely nothing and ends up as a 30yo virgin. It never 'just happens' for him.
When an ugly guy does his best to get girls, he racks get a few hookups with ugly drunk women and ends up in a betabux relationship with a wife that doesn't really love him.

That's the huge difference in life between people that have to try and people that don't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Teutonic, Schizoidcel, NorwoodStyle and 2 others
There’s literally nothing I can think of that’s more cringe than some genetic dead end social outcast low status loser trying to “self improve” to fit into society. It’s like they’re so far off the mark I don’t even know where to begin with them. The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider “normal” just happen to them.
jfl if every single person strived to self improve and be the best version of themselves the world would be 1000x times better

No high schooler ever had to “self improve” to get a girlfriend, he just existed, thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards each other. There’s no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life, no “self improvement” necessary. That’s what happens when you’re not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don’t ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don’t have a single friend or you’ve never kissed a girl at 23 years old.
i guarantee whoever wrote this has no human contact outside of incel forums

its scary how out of touch with reality you have to be to think like this

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, thecaste, some1h0peless and 1 other person
biggest cope i've seen on this forum
i say that as a guy that had teammates that now are pros and played on a league where we were scouted daily

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, hairyballscel and some1h0peless
the true blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 9048