The #1 trait that all losers have in common

jfl if every single person strived to self improve and be the best version of themselves the world would be 1000x times better
I agree, doesn't mean that being lucky/gifted isn't more important than hard work.

i guarantee whoever wrote this has no human contact outside of incel forums
its scary how out of touch with reality you have to be to think like this
Explain yourself. If you think the average person goes through any mental effort/self-improvement to get a girlfriend in high school, the only person that is delusional is you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
It's all about giving the impression you don't try tbh

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 10177 and itorroella9
Lots of high IQ people on this site who squandered their career potential through rotmaxxing. You could say thats because of laziness, or maybe the current educational system isn't aimed at smart people anymore. Still, even our parents generation had to try hard educationally to become lawyers, doctors, businessmen and such.

Maybe the blackpill is that work ethic is genetic too, you need to genetically have high energy work ethic + high iq/looks to succeed in life. Like Donald Trump is clearly a naturally high energy guy.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 1862
Lots of high IQ people on this site who squandered their career potential through rotmaxxing. You could say thats because of laziness, or maybe the current educational system isn't aimed at smart people anymore. Still, even our parents generation had to try hard educationally to become lawyers, doctors, businessmen and such.

Maybe the blackpill is that work ethic is genetic too, you need to genetically have high energy work ethic + high iq/looks to succeed in life. Like Donald Trump is clearly a naturally high energy guy.

Reunion

This guy says he was bullied in high school and has major self-esteem issues. Nobody would be suprised if he was a virgin and he most likely hates his life.

But he didn't 'squander' his career potential and is a dentist. But who the fuck cares really? Where did this hard work of becoming a dentist get him lmao.

This is why I dropped out of uni, I realized carreer/work is cope and doesn't bring you life quality.

• +1
Reactions: wasted, Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 4797
You clearly never tried hard on anything and had success, everyone who says that genetics
aren't a huge part of your success are retarded but this mindset is just stupid

You clearly never tried hard on anything and had success, everyone who says that genetics
aren't a huge part of your success are retarded but this mindset is just stupid
Success = talent+hard work
Average life = talent+no work. or hard work+no talent.
Failure= no talent+no work

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 7901
Success = talent+hard work
Average life = talent+no work. or hard work+no talent.
Failure= no talent+no work
I have seen cases of low IQ people with no talent having success, however it depends how you define success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I have seen cases of low IQ people with no talent having success, however it depends how you define success
Luck plays a huge role in life. I am talking more about average results.

Explain yourself. If you think the average person goes through any mental effort/self-improvement to get a girlfriend in high school, the only person that is delusional is you.
the average person doesn't have to mew, get MSE or bimax, go to the gym, start wearing lifts etc...
but many people need to fashionmaxx, improve confidence/social skills, learn to flirt and stuff like that, these aren't things reserved for incels

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and itorroella9
Luck plays a huge role in life. I am talking more about average results.
Majority of people start earning good wages after a few years of working and usually are able to live good (especially in the US)

jfl @ the people who think pro athletes are 7psl low inhib chads who slay daily and don't have to try
most pro athletes are actually average looking and autists who can hardly mantain a conversation with an interviewer

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
the average person doesn't have to mew, get MSE or bimax, go to the gym, start wearing lifts etc...
Ofcourse they don't.

but many people need to fashionmaxx, improve confidence/social skills, learn to flirt and stuff like that, these aren't things reserved for incels
Physical attraction is most important for flirting/confidence/social skills. You are talking like the typical redpill PUA guy.
'she didn't like you because you didn't push-pull properly and didn't hold frame'. etc.

I was a 23yo depressed KHHV NEET, wearing oversized graphic T-shirts, with 0 confidence, that never talked with girls in his life for the last 10 years. And I still started having some success with women after looksmaxxing and even got a girlfriend.

If I was 4.5PSL in my youth instead of 3PSL I would've never ended up as that 23yo. It wasn't (the lack of) hard work that got me into that position. It was a shitty hand I was given because of the circumstances I grew up in.

I wasn't obese because I didn't have the willpower/hard-work to lose weight and stop eating hamburgers. I was obese because my parents were obese and forcefed me shitty food under emotional abuse.
I count that as luck/talent, something you have no influence on. Had I grew up in any other family I would've had a normal weight growing up.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Majority of people start earning good wages after a few years of working and usually are able to live good (especially in the US)
True. But is that how you define success then, the wage you earn at say 40years old?

Judging someone's life 'success' I would take a look at their entire lifespan and the quality of life they had during every point in their life. Emphasizing childhood and younger years since those are experienced more vividly and have a larger impact on mental health than later years.

For example, I know guys that grew up in poverty, became rich later in life, but never got rid of feeling like they are poor. That constant stressfactor.

Last edited:
  • +1

View attachment 805718

This guy says he was bullied in high school and has major self-esteem issues. Nobody would be suprised if he was a virgin and he most likely hates his life.

But he didn't 'squander' his career potential and is a dentist. But who the fuck cares really? Where did this hard work of becoming a dentist get him lmao.

This is why I dropped out of uni, I realized carreer/work is cope and doesn't bring you life quality.

Do you think it goes like this then, for life quality

High Energy Work Drive Chad
v
Lazy Chad
v
High Energy Work Drive Incel
v
Lazy Incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Do you think it goes like this then, for life quality

High Energy Work Drive Chad
v
Lazy Chad
v
High Energy Work Drive Incel
v
Lazy Incel
Yup that seems about right.
Lazy chads are more rare than lazy incels, because people will try harder to motivate a chad, whilst not caring about the lazy incel.
Same reason why high energy work drive chads are more common than high energy work drive incels.

But there's ofcourse gradients in between all of that, Medium energy Normies, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
So you'd just sit there in your basement typing this and give up instead of fighting? Low T.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and thecaste
I agree partially. Iq and looks are something you're born with but the succesful people do try hard very often.

High success people are high effort people. Competing on a high level at anything requires talent + effort.

To beat the regular low-moderate talent guys you just need to be gifted, then you can be low effort.

It's effort and starting point combined.

Ablitity to put in effort and get motivation are also genetic.

Chads do stylemaxxing and gymcel very often.
A fat gl guy loses most of his smv by being fat and losing weight isn't effortless for most.
You can cope by saying muh chad is perfect blah blah, but in reality they put in effort to raise their smv, the effect of trying is just multiplied by their good genetics.

• +1
I wouldnt say normie,more like high-tier normie
not where i live
the slayers at my college are barely normie
subhuman even

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You know you are in a losing war when you have to try so hard just to maintain your position but can't seem to go any more forward.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
You got to still tryhard if you want to compete, you just compete at another league.

Wats the point of trying with no discipline and motivation

You know you are in a losing war when you have to try so hard just to maintain your position but can't seem to go any more forward.
this was a good post on this
Where motivation comes from

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
In Russian we have a saying "под лежачий камень вода не течет"
It mean if you sit there and do nothing like a rock, no matter what your genetics are, it is over. So cope. Even Chad has to try.

The Soviets absolutely obliterated the Germans in WW2 so I would put more faith in what yall say.

you might be right op. when i have to force myself to do anything like lift weights, or eat low calories, or study, I ALWAYS half ass it.

but when i have the right mindset, when the stars align and my motivation is high and brain is free of distractions. I will naturally follow that path without any effort.

giphy.gif

Whoever agrees with OP should go back to .co

turbofaggots

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9, thecaste, PYT and 1 other person
jfl at you loser go do us a favor and jump off a bridge

as a german i never heard that anyone say, translate it to german op jfl

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
wrong forum buddy

Low IQ thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
i need ur lower third
brother dont worry, everytime i see a post by you i always imagine some cavill lookalike so you have mogger avi halo

• So Sad
Reactions: wasted
this is true only if you compare yourself to others, the whole point in life is to try and become the best version of yourself, nobody said anything about being the absolute 1# in everything

• +1
in real life a hyper-nt normie with gymmaxxed body, good skin, hair will always mog the chad who is non-nt and untrained
Holy shit that is an unbelievable cope

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and wasted
İf you adopted this mentality you are a walking corpse. Stop the unnecesary suffering kys rn ded srs. The main component about being NT is getting excited about the possibilities about life offers and giving your experiences the most credit. I'm a confirmed 134 iq with low latent inhibition trust me Just kill yourself if you not gonna leave this mentality.

Last edited:
  • +1
You still have to try in life. To be truly successful in something you need effort and talent. Having talent is required for your effort to be worthwhile. You will never know if you have the talent for something if you dont put in the effort.

The most successful people are highly talented people who try very hard

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
damn bro you are right, look at all the muscular guys, they never lifted a weight in their life thats how they got their bodies

a man who never made a mistake, is a man who never tried anything.

op debunked tbh

There is also an old german proverb which says:

"The work will make you free"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste and SadnessWYJ
i'd say it's mouthbreathing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 8461
legit theory. mathematicians and computer scientists are born not made. if you arent shat out of your mother speaking in binary and hexadecimal then you will never become a good research scientist.

it´s the act of trying.

Trying
to be good at something.

Trying to get a girl.

Trying to get that promotion.

The truth is the people that are at the top of their field never had to try anything. They were always the top dogs and always flew above the competition with zero effort.

Every successful pro athlete obliterated the competition during their childhood despite going through the same training. They were BORN talented, they never had to try.

Chad never had to lift a weight or put in effort getting laid. A sure fire way to tell if you are unattractive is if you have to gymcel, dress well or get a trendy haircut in hopes of getting laid.

It´s not just like that when it comes to getting girls, it´s literally like that in every facet of life.

in Germany there is a great proverb which goes something like this:

"The person who god helps will always be more successful than the person who gets up early"

The old folk had a lot of wisdom, We just use different wording now, The modern version would be " The person who's helped by genetics will always be more successful than the person who gets up early".

Whatever these Traits are, Good Looks, IQ, Height etc, is all To be determined by your genetics.
You're fucking retarded. You don't think Pro Athletes had to try and work hard too nigga? Maaan at this point you might as well give up on life cause you have to "try" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1