The 3 Interest Levels of Women

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
Welcome back students class is in session. Please take your seats. PSL autists to the back of the room. Today we're going to learn the 3 interest levels women will show you & how to tackle each situation.

basketball gathering GIF by South Park

High Interest
These women make it extremely easy for you. Why? Because they don't want to miss out their chance to get with you. They won't flake on you. When you give them directions, they do it with no hesitation. They are cooperative. They will usually message first on dating apps. On rare occasions they'll approach you & throw choosing signals that they want to fuck. They'll fuck you without taking them on a date, or if you do it's usually within the 1st or 2nd date. If they don't approach, they'll give you obvious signals that they like you.

Depending on how well you read body language or social acuity skills, you can either lose out or take advantage of those signs. They'll give you a pass if you do something stupid for a while. They will call you text you, think about you when you're unavailabe. No seduction or tight game really required. When you deal with high interest it's less work.

The only way you can truly fuck up is if you're non-NT, super aspie, nervous, goofball no social skills. Or your aura, vibe, & demeanor is feminine. All you have to do is not talk yourself out the pussy.
If you were in a room of 100 women, you'll probably meet 10-20 that are high interest. The other 80 are medium to low interest or even no interest.

11AB0ED8 6DD7 4081 9D4F 2AA9E6603553

BF79C9C2 5B06 418D 832B B2D763F1AA7F
This is the look of high interest ⬆️ This is the type of energy you want from women

Medium Interest
This is where girls will start to become fickle & confuse a lot of guys. These women are wishy washy. If I asked you "do you think Stacy likes you?" You'd pause and say "shit idk.." They have one foot in and one foot out. When you get their # you text them they don't respond for 2 days. These are the chicks most guys run into.

This is where you to have a smooth & seductive mouthpiece. It usually takes longer to have sex with them & they are less cooperative. It's basically a 50/50 chance.
Because her interest isn’t high, your going to have to persuade her to come to your side of things. These are the chicks who say "I'm not like that", "I'm not like other girls", "I usually don't do this".

These are the ones who will go back to your place after 2 dates and change their mind about sex. These chicks will trick you into thinking that medium interest women are the NORM, they want you to think every woman is like that. These are the chicks who will convince you that women don't fuck on the first date, or you gotta warm her up to like you. These are the "why don't we get to know each other more", "Why do we have to rush things?".

Low Interest
Ok your chances here are pretty slim to none. It doesn’t matter how good looking you are or how tight your mouth piece is. You meet a girl at a bar, get her # tell her lets hang out. Day of the date she flakes on you. You try to setup another date next week. She flakes again.. why? Because she's using you for attention but she will never actually meet up with you.

She LOVES the non sexual attention you give her. She will never commit to a planned date & will waste your time if you let her. When you ask her when she’s free she’ll ignore your question and talk about some other bs. These are the time wasters, attention whores, play games. These chicks are only interested in your attention (calling them, texting, liking their IG pics). They're attracted to you because you give them attention.
Even after she rejects you, she’ll try to put you in the friend zone and use you as the “convo guy” when she’s bored or :chad: isn’t available.
Basically in a nutshell she wants to soak up as much attention without giving up the pussy.

No Interest
This one is pretty simple. You’re pretty much subhuman to her :lul: They don’t even want you in their friend zone. They won’t give you eye contact, they’ll avoid you as much as possible. Not even a fake number, IG or FB (they don’t want you to stalk them). ITS OVER

Can you increase interest?

Yes you can but it usually takes more time for a low interest chick to be high interest.
BUT
You can certainly cause a chick to go from high interest to low interest by manifesting weak feminine beta behavior over time. If your game is on point, you can get a medium interest chick to high interest.

CONCLUSION
High interest women will fuck you, medium interest women might fuck you, and low interest women won't fuck you. Interest levels don't stay the same, they fluctuate as explained above. Tag a brotha that needs to hear this!

Any questions stay after class, otherwise
season 6 miss hoover GIF

Previous Thread
Cut Her Off Immediately IF

Next threads
5 Archetypes Of Women (Very Important)
5 Types of Attraction

Other Threads
Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Corleone, bobtheflowerpot, Deprived and 78 others
Not a single fucking planck length entered my retina.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, zyMOGenic, Deleted member 18244 and 26 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 4804 and 8 others
dnr autism

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Toth's thot, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
read every word

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 4804, vaninskybird and 5 others
There’s whores. Whores who pretend not to be whores. And girls who find you ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zyMOGenic, p0lishsubhuman, .👽. and 21 others
Noted.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
can we get more examples of medium and low interest, pictures I mean. That would be very helpful ngl

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and tyronelite
all those words to say dihydrogen monoxide is indeed soggy really bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, vaninskybird and Deleted member 2733
can we get more examples of medium and low interest, pictures I mean. That would be very helpful ngl
F389C68F DB11 47EC 99C3 58605B19E45A 19A12005 F8A0 43DA 866E 3AFB5412C224 1B76CC6E 263F 422C 8BBE 3F0EA31B2E28
Hard to find pics like that. You just gotta have the social acuity & the ability to read their body language

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, TheChosenChad and DharkDC
I had plenty of situations where random girls were looking at me just like the first pictures you posted. I saw them looking at me in the mirrors or with peripheral vision (I am 100% sure they were looking at me when I was turned other way). No random girl ever approached me in that scenario. I am not GL too. ioi isn't that easy to judge. They might thought I am ugly as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Gengar
I had plenty of situations where random girls were looking at me just like the first pictures you posted. I saw them looking at me in the mirrors or with peripheral vision (I am 100% sure they were looking at me when I was turned other way). No random girl ever approached me in that scenario. I am not GL too. ioi isn't that easy to judge. They might thought I am ugly as fuck.
You have to actually talk to the chick tho to gauge her interest. You can't assume she was looking at you or laughing at you.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Norwooder and Deleted member 4797
You have to actually talk to the chick tho to gauge her interest. You can't assume she was looking at you or laughing at you.
So how to know in which box you are without talking to girl? What's the ioi where you are 100% sure she wants you to approach and you she is really interested? I agree with your post, but it only works after approaching. I won't approach all the hot girls I see to find out and 99% of men won't either.

So how to know in which box you are without talking to girl? What's the ioi where you are 100% sure she wants you to approach and you she is really interested? I agree with your post, but it only works after approaching. I won't approach all the hot girls I see to find out and 99% of men won't either.
That's the thing you have to talk to the chick lol that's the whole point. If she's staring at you for more than 5 seconds or she's been checkin you out all night SHE WANTS YOU TO APPROACH HER. If you don't she's gonna look at as a pussy who's afraid to approach & move on to the next guy who has the confidence to approach. You don't need to approach hot girls if you're not comfortable yet, start with the beckies.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Landorus and Deleted member 4797
Welcome back students class is in session. Please take your seats. PSL autists to the back of the room. Today we're going to learn the 3 interest levels women will show you & how to tackle each situation.

High Interest
These women make it extremely easy for you. Why? Because they don't want to miss out their chance to get with you. They won't flake on you. When you give them directions, they do it with no hesitation. They are cooperative. They will usually message first on dating apps. On rare occasions they'll approach you & throw choosing signals that they want to fuck. They'll fuck you without taking them on a date, or if you do it's usually within the 1st or 2nd date. If they don't approach, they'll give you obvious signals that they like you.

Depending on how well you read body language or social acuity skills, you can either lose out or take advantage of those signs. They'll give you a pass if you do something stupid for a while. They will call you text you, think about you when you're unavailabe. No seduction or tight game really required. When you deal with high interest it's less work.

The only way you can truly fuck up is if you're non-NT, super aspie, nervous, goofball no social skills. Or your aura, vibe, & demeanor is feminine. All you have to do is not talk yourself out the pussy.
If you were in a room of 100 women, you'll probably meet 10-20 that are high interest. The other 80 are medium to low interest or even no interest.

View attachment 914947
View attachment 914959
This is the look of high interest ⬆️ This is the type of energy you want from women

Medium Interest
This is where girls will start to become fickle & confuse a lot of guys. These women are wishy washy. If I asked you "do you think Stacy likes you?" You'd pause and say "shit idk.." They have one foot in and one foot out. When you get their # you text them they don't respond for 2 days. These are the chicks most guys run into.

This is where you to have a smooth & seductive mouthpiece. It usually takes longer to have sex with them & they are less cooperative. It's basically a 50/50 chance.
Because her interest isn’t high, your going to have to persuade her to come to your side of things. These are the chicks who say "I'm not like that", "I'm not like other girls", "I usually don't do this".

These are the ones who will go back to your place after 2 dates and change their mind about sex. These chicks will trick you into thinking that medium interest women are the NORM, they want you to think every woman is like that. These are the chicks who will convince you that women don't fuck on the first date, or you gotta warm her up to like you. These are the "why don't we get to know each other more", "Why do we have to rush things?".

Low Interest
Ok your chances here are pretty slim to none. It doesn’t matter how good looking you are or how tight your mouth piece is. You meet a girl at a bar, get her # tell her lets hang out. Day of the date she flakes on you. You try to setup another date next week. She flakes again.. why? Because she's using you for attention but she will never actually meet up with you.

She LOVES the non sexual attention you give her. She will never commit to a planned date & will waste your time if you let her. When you ask her when she’s free she’ll ignore your question and talk about some other bs. These are the time wasters, attention whores, play games. These chicks are only interested in your attention (calling them, texting, liking their IG pics). They're attracted to you because you give them attention.
Even after she rejects you, she’ll try to put you in the friend zone and use you as the “convo guy” when she’s bored or :chad: isn’t available.
Basically in a nutshell she wants to soak up as much attention without giving up the pussy.

No Interest
This one is pretty simple. You’re pretty much subhuman to her :lul: They don’t even want you in their friend zone. They won’t give you eye contact, they’ll avoid you as much as possible. Not even a fake number, IG or FB (they don’t want you to stalk them). ITS OVER

Yes you can but it usually takes more time for a low interest chick to be high interest.
BUT
You can certainly cause a chick to go from high interest to low interest by manifesting weak feminine beta behavior over time. If your game is on point, you can get a medium interest chick to high interest.

CONCLUSION
High interest women will fuck you, medium interest women might fuck you, and low interest women won't fuck you. Interest levels don't stay the same, they fluctuate as explained above. Tag a brotha that needs to hear this!

season 6 miss hoover GIF

Previous Thread

Next threads
5 Types of Attraction

Other Threads
Had a bitch go from high interest and asking me to feel her insides to medium interest and I'm not like that

Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird, inceletto and tyronelite
That's the thing you have to talk to the chick lol that's the whole point. If she's staring at you for more than 5 seconds or she's been checkin you out all night SHE WANTS YOU TO APPROACH HER. If you don't she's gonna look at as a pussy who's afraid to approach & move on to the next guy who has the confidence to approach. You don't need to approach hot girls if you're not comfortable yet, start with the beckies.
Ahh, so just another PUA bs. Just approach hundrends of women and there will be few who will be interested. Just clown around and play number games. Of course meanwhile you have be at the top of the game to get more chances. Don't care that you will be rejected like a shit on the street sometimes. Nice theory, but 99.99% men won't ever follow that bs.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
brutal only girl i ever liked went from med to low interest. or atleast i think she kept sending me some weird ass selfies and constantly hitting me up, even at times like 01:00 jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar and inceletto
Ahh, so just another PUA bs. Just approach hundrends of women and there will be few who will be interested. Just clown around and play number games. Of course meanwhile you have be at the top of the game to get more chances. Don't care that you will be rejected like a shit on the street sometimes. Nice theory, but 99.99% men won't ever follow that bs.
It's not PUA lol I've been in these situations & learned from my Ls. You're not going to be successful waiting on IOIs & them approaching you. You have to approach bro get over it

• +1
always admiring your IQ when you put your mind to making a high effort thread like this. good job, bro

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: BradAniston, alriodai, tyronelite and 1 other person
brutal only girl i ever liked went from med to low interest. or atleast i think she kept sending me some weird ass selfies and constantly hitting me up, even at times like 01:00 jfl
Did you try to link up with her when she hit u up?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Did you try to link up with her when she hit u up?
weird story but
i was around 15 back then and never really bothered with girls so i had fuck all experience, i knew it's a combo of me being way too nice and inexperienced and her still being with her first boyfriend jfl.

I cringely asked her if she wanted to get some food after like 2 weeks and she said just as friends, i learned from my mistakes.
Found redpill content, found blackpill, ended up here

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Gengar and tyronelite
It's not PUA lol I've been in these situations & learned from my Ls. You're not going to be successful waiting on IOIs & them approaching you. You have to approach bro get over it
I never said I don't approach girls and I am waiting for them to hit on me. I just approach when I see signs that girl is interested or if girl makes it crystal clear that's she likes what she sees. Even as not GL guy myself, I am not complaining on my dating life. By the way, that's really brutal if 10-20/100 rule is true. If you are average, even less, I guess. Only 10/100 girls who are really attracted to you, while men are attracted to atleast 50%+ of girls. I guess I am not NT enough to hit on girls and play numbers game. I approach girls who atleast look at me for few seconds and I have atleast positive conversation in like ~80% of situations. Still got some nasty rejections even tho girls were giving me 'iois'.

I am waiting for them to hit on me
That's the thing. You don't know why the reason why she's hitting on you or approaching you. She could want you to buy her a drink, take a pic of her & her friends, she may look at you as her next designated driver when she goes out for the night (yes I know a guy that fell for that). But I like the fact that you're approaching, after that you gotta be direct & waste no time with your intentions.

• +1
this man for sure watches AMS

*clap rub rub rub*

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, The giga incel and Deleted member 6873
High interest or MGTOW.

• JFL
read it all, very high IQ thread, knew about all that shit before but now i gotta practice it

• +1
high quality thread, Im a bit iffy on 10-20 high interest women out of a hundred seems high unless your GL

• +1
high quality thread, Im a bit iffy on 10-20 high interest women out of a hundred seems high unless your GL
I’m just generalizing. A small % will initially have high interest based on you look & your sex appeal.

Theres something you forgot ill say when I get on PC im outside rn @ me ok?

• +1
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Low interest just sounds like no interest to me but banger thread

• Love it
i read more words of twilight than this shit thread

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2733
who moved this to offtopic? at least success

High Interest or death

• Love it
the no interest part really hit hard bro, thats how my ex-oneitis responded to me 😢

• So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird and tyronelite
only interest that is acceptable is p in v. Anything else is cope.

• +1
I love ams too ,redpilled niggas are much batter and blackpilled and streightfoward than white copers compensating white and other "redpilller" puas

there should be hearted below no interest.

• +1
Nah but I do like Locario and ARC

when it comes to understanding women,Locario is the best imo,like he legit knows what he's talking about
My only issue with him and other dating coaches though,is that they never show receipts or proof of their
work.For example.If I'm a Personal Trainer and want to build my Business,I will show off my physique and the
progress of my clients to give credence to what I'm marketing.Locario annd other dating coaches including ARC
just tell anecdotes,begs for likes on their videos and never ever shows receipts.

• +1

yungchad

• JFL
Reactions: lastboy_ and Deleted member 10176
ams mogs all other dating advice fags on youtube
AMS is a fraud lol before he promoted indirect. Now he promotes direct & honesty. He’s also contradicted himself several times in what he teaches. ARC destroyed him look at his vids

High Interest

View attachment 914947
View attachment 914959

Medium Interest

Low Interest

No Interest

BUT

CONCLUSION

season 6 miss hoover GIF

Previous Thread

Next threads
5 Types of Attraction

Other Threads
Looking forward to your future threads, keep up the good work fellow tyrone :chad:(y)

• Love it
Looks are what determines attraction. I've noticed in myself the more attractive the woman is the more I like her. Now imagine how women feel and they get to choose who they date. Dating and a large amount of life is determined by your attractiveness and that's mostly physical. Personality is last after looks, money and status.

As a balding male im automatically at no interest for the majority of women I meet

• So Sad
i came here to learn not to feel

• +1