The absolute state of white people in the US, what a joke.

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, karbo, TheChosenChad and 25 others
Holy shit, how is the second vid even real? :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, BigBoy, TheChosenChad and 11 others
Absolute state of black men in the US
Bbc coper
Bbc champion

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 1553 and 10 others
If I'm not gonna gatekeep the fuck out of who my girlfriend fucks, do you think I'm gonna chase you around?

What the fuck does this mean?

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Hades and Deleted member 3202
Holy shit, how is the second vid even real? :feelskek:
Drawbacks of western civilization. In the nature weaklings like that wouldn't have survived. Europeans used to be warriors, conquerors, colonizers of the world. Now look at him, he is a disgrace to his ancestors. They'd turn in their graves if they could see what kind of a loser their seed has become.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer, Deleted member 1553, Pietrosiek and 4 others
Drawbacks of western civilization. In the nature weaklings like that wouldn't have survived. Europeans used to be warriors, conquerors, colonizers of the world. Now look at him, he is a disgrace to his ancestors. They'd turn in their graves if they could see what kind of a loser their seed has become.
View attachment 276971

Ok

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, BigBoy and Deleted member 3902
Destiny is such a beta fucking cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Hades, Deleted member 2733 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
View attachment 276971
nooooOOOOOOOOOO you can't just gatekeep who your gf fucks

Attachments

• 1577917722974.png
    1577917722974.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 11
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 3902, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Niggers

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 2733, Krezo and 1 other person
Imagine seeing your son do that shit in the second video

I don't know if I'd disown him, go ER on him or rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2733 and 5 others
Imagine seeing your son do that shit in the second video

I don't know if I'd disown him, go ER on him or rope tbh
Might do all the 3 things you mentioned ngl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
why cant white people be normal. making us all look bad smh

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Let me catch my son doing this eugene shit. I would beat him to paralysis, disown him, force him to change his last name and then change my last name as well because he ruined that shit for me and my family. Fuck cucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, BigBoy, john2 and 10 others
Damn bro it feels good knowing I'm a latino med warrior and not some whitey nordicuck beta fag from the jewestern gayvilization

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 3832, turkproducer and 3 others
Damn bro it feels good knowing I'm a latino med warrior and not some whitey nordicuck beta fag from the jewestern gayvilization
Aren’t there beta cucks in Argentina who run feminist game for pussy

Aren’t there beta cucks in Argentina who run feminist game for pussy
There is, but they get humiliated by both normal guys and feminists. They get made fun of by feminists because they know Chad doesn't run feminist game, and because they're ugly and clearly do it for pussy.

Basically third world orbitters

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
They may be low IQ retards but let them follow their dreams. It makes for good entertainment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, AscendenceImminent and Deleted member 3202
View attachment 276971

This is why archers were hated by other troops.

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and AscendenceImminent
There is, but they get humiliated by both normal guys and feminists. They get made fun of by feminists because they know Chad doesn't run feminist game, and because they're ugly and clearly do it for pussy.

Basically third world orbitters
High T Argentines. Mirin

US should be a big crater

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Vitruvian, Effortless and 5 others
US should be a big crater
if there is such a thing as good and evil, the us government is a manifestation of pure evil.

• +1
Reactions: Over
1200px-Estradiol.svg.png

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek
May Allah forgive

You would never catch someone in the Balkans or Russia doing shit like this.

@ZHZ1773

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Ritalincell, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others

@ZHZ1773
It wasn't too long ago when Americans wouldn't do this kind if vile shit. What the fuck happened? Did all the high T men die in WWI and WWII? Something fucking happened and that's for fucking sure. These cucks ancestors should've been the first ones to die on the battlefield, but they didn't since they were the "supporting fire".

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
It wasn't too long ago when Americans wouldn't do this kind if vile shit. What the fuck happened? Did all the high T men die in WWI and WWII? Something fucking happened and that's for fucking sure. These cucks ancestors should've been the first ones to die on the battlefield, but they didn't since they were the "supporting fire".
cucked world

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Ritalincell and Deleted member 3202
Jfl at calling them "people"

these creatures can hardly be called human if at all.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3202
mmm i want a black king from forum to kiss the ground he walks on

anyone up?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Aesthetic
3rd video... theres foids there, she want that bbc so much... FUCK BLACKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND IM A RACIST

View attachment 276971

My ancestors.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, nastynas, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others

@ZHZ1773
If our women tried to make us kiss another man's feet, we would kill both the woman and the man whose feet she wanted us to kiss. If someone tried to make me do that, I would go on a murder spree. I would legit murder that woman and that black dude if I were in that situation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and turkproducer
3rd video... theres foids there, she want that bbc so much... FUCK BLACKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND IM A RACIST

My ancestors.

The defeat of the ottoman army at the gates of Vienna was indeed one of the greatest victories in the history of Europa. Jan Sobieski was a true european and a great king. We still need that kind of a brotherhood among europeans, if we see BBCs trying to cause mayhem, we need to step in.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person

@ZHZ1773
people here in the balkans would beat the shit out of the girl and the guy she wants to cuck him with, barely any exceptions will be made

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
A9FSk9w.gif

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Deleted member 3902
We still need that kind of a brotherhood among europeans, if we see BBCs trying to cause mayhem, we need to step in.
yeah, but we, Poles ended up fucked up by europe later on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and BigBiceps
yeah, but we, Poles ended up fucked up by europe later on
Yeah, poles have suffered probably more than any other european nation. It's fucked up how poles saved the europe and then get partitioned by germans, austrians and russians.