The Agenda is scarier than all horrors combined ⚠!

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
This has been released by CIA :

Screenshot 20201114 213725 YouTube

Soo it's obvious that they want to decieve you sooner or later, But what can you do about it?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Asocijacija prirodne i sumske medicine forest
The myth of the lone wolf survivalist 1
20201114 224351
0430huntingrifle

--------------------------------------------------------------​

1. - First counter out every thing from the pic i posted ☝. Cause you don't wanna end up being mentally fucked!
2. - look into survival this spring, and stop being depressed about it, man tf up!
3. - If you don't think it's too late, you can follow my natural lifestyle thread, in which i've discussed how to live an inhabitant lifestyle (I still recommend learning survival).

Most ppl don't give a shit about this, but it's best to not give a fuck after you acknowledge surviral skills, so you can be self-sufficent anytime!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Acnno, Deleted member 5746 and 28 others
was initially thinking this was gonna be an sfcel post

Bad time to post this since nigger is losing a virginity, and apparently, asians are liked by women 🤐.

Screenshot 20201114 230002 Chrome

Oh look! PUA is legit also;

Screenshot 20201114 232217 Chrome

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yue, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5746 and 18 others
i'm sick

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Chintuck22
Just get a Sputnik bro

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Chintuck22
High IQ stuff man. Really helpful thank you.

Ive been stocking up on resources this week and have orders coming in for survival and soon ima work on ordering food n shit.

I can't believe there are people who aren't preparing for this shit.

There were inventory shortages last lockdown so do people just don't think that there'll be another lockdown? And with even worser inventory shortages?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, diggbicc, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
High IQ stuff man. Really helpful thank you.

Ive been stocking up on resources this week and have orders coming in for survival and soon ima work on ordering food n shit.

I can't believe there are people who aren't preparing for this shit.

There were inventory shortages last lockdown so do people just don't think that there'll be another lockdown? And with even worser inventory shortages?
Good move! Every high IQ person knows about this. Just look through the history what happened to those who wanted freedom - They were persecuted. If you were in their position you should do the same thing i said in the thread!

I don't get why people easily forget about history, but oh well. I am not prepared but best i can do is go down to river, make a hut and fish something. I hope this bullshit will extend further so i can find someone to teach me survival.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, diggbicc, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Another banger from Chintuck22.

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
Another banger from Chintuck22.
Gotta prepare for the second Jesus comeback! Kinda nervous and excited at the same time!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
Dump it

Bog pill reference

Last edited:
The copes will drag you out the woods shoot you in the back of the head for trying to leave the system be warned.

Last edited:
  • Woah
crazy shit son

bumo

• Love it
good thread. will look into it this summer ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5875
i dont get it op tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5746, diggbicc and 2 others
I'm sorry man :(

They want to enslave us, so you should run away from them (government, jews, and shit).
tell me or otherwise imma kick yo ass bitch boyo

I'm sorry man :(

They want to enslave us, so you should run away from them (government, jews, and shit).
Do you have any survival resources

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 5875

View attachment 804440

Soo it's obvious that they want to decieve you sooner or later, But what can you do about it?

View attachment 804497View attachment 804498View attachment 804505View attachment 804512

1. - First counter out every thing from the pic i posted ☝. Cause you don't wanna end up being mentally fucked!
2. - look into survival this spring, and stop being depressed about it, man tf up!
3. - If you don't think it's too late, you can follow my natural lifestyle thread, in which i've discussed how to live an inhabitant lifestyle (I still recommend learning survival).

Most ppl don't give a shit about this, but it's best to not give a fuck after you acknowledge surviral skills, so you can be self-sufficent anytime!
Nobody would ever brain wash me after the blackpill. It's the ultimate knowledge to acquire in this world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Chintuck22
Nobody would ever brain wash me after the blackpill. It's the ultimate knowledge to acquire in this world.
Blackpill is a common sense that was hard for us to accept at first, cause we were cuddled by bluepill all the time!

I mean just this thing (from picture) would be consider normal in nature, but we get shocked when we get confronted upon it nowadays:

BRUTAL blackpill 2

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, diggbicc, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
nice thread bro

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Chintuck22
MKULTRA (Brainwashing) is legit and it's happening to you since your birth, albeit on a smaller level.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 6403 and Chintuck22
MKULTRA (Brainwashing) is legit and it's happening to you since your birth, albeit on a smaller level.
The concern of electro-magnetic waves are real. Ever wondering why they're placing all these 5G towers just recently?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, diggbicc, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person

this nigga on the left is controlled opposition. also you might be interested in my diet guide

• +1
bump

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 6403
bump

• Love it
Mkultra is BS just actors getting paid to subvert the population

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and stuckneworleans
We live inside of an archon power control grid system with everything inverted to high hell
This the least of our problems

I'm moving off grid letsgo

Cope. Just live life. Simple life is the best life.

all this concisparcy survival shit is just a phase you going to regret you wasted time on.

• Woah
What do you think of my thread and what is your personal oppinion of the situation in the world @alexjones ?

Edit: of the situation*

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6400

View attachment 804440

View attachment 804497View attachment 804498View attachment 804505View attachment 804512

Posting while being brainwashed by this site

What do you think of my thread and what is your personal oppinion in the situation in the world @alexjones ?
high iq tbh most normies here are more worried about drinking and when the next PS5 comes...
and that's what ((they)) want to do

And so, Google was set up, 18/19 years ago (I knew about this before it was declassified — I’m just saying I have good sources) that they wanted to build a giant artificial system, and Google believes that the 1st artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it, with the internet of things. So all of our thoughts go into it. And we’re actually building a computer that has real neurons in real-time that’s also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures, so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball, but the big secret is: Once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli before-hand that make decisions that control the future, and so then it’s the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know, and a true 2.0 (and a very bad way) hive-mind consciousness with an AI jacked-into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us, not in some PKD wire-head system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired-in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to the system, our daily decisions — that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6423 and 2 others
ur reality is an archon ruled matrix for the purpose of using you for energy harvestation
all major religions and societal constructs and social power structures are ran by them

archon - reptillian/energetic demons/parasites

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 6400
ur reality is an archon ruled matrix for the purpose of using you for energy harvestation
all major religions and societal constructs and social power structures are ran by them

archon - reptillian/energetic demons/parasites
u should make a thread on this it’s interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 8765 and alligatordude
time to davidickemax

• +1
The only answer to the anti-human and anti-nature agenda is total self sufficiency. If you want to retain your health, wealth and liberty, you'd better get on the land and learn to grow food ASAP

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 12150